Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Five

I put on my dress just as the phone rang in my hotel room, slipping on my bracelets and some perfume, I quickly rushed across the to the other side of the bed where I picked up the phone in a rush.
"Hello?"
"Miss Foxx you have a guest, he is waiting for you in the lobby area."
"Thank You, I will be right down." Hanging up the phone I pulled on my shoes and grabbed the key to the room and my purse running out the door with both in my hand. I was dressed up for my date with Dan, where he was taking me I do not know. I wore a small cream dress with layers under the skirt part, and the dress was covered in a few small decorative black hearts which made the outfit look more fun. On my feet were a pair of 6 inch plain black heels which may be dull to some but they went great with the outfit.
I got into the elevator and when I reached the bottom walked out into the lobby to see a clean Dan wearing some black Jeans and a black shirt, fancy but simple, i liked it.
"Hey." He greeted me smoothly,
"Hi."
"You look beautiful!" He grinned looking me over from head to toe.
"You too, well handsome of coarse!" Laughing, he took my hand and we started to walk out of the hotel lobby onto the street where Dan haled a cab and let me step first into it. As I adjusted my dress Dan learn forward to the small window in the glass that separated us and the cab driver, I'm guessing to tell him where to go, before he lent back and turned towards me starting to speak.
"How do you feel about going to a small American place down town?" I smiled as I thought what the place would look like.
"I feel very well about it."
"Well good!" He grinned and took my hand again. Soon enough we pulled up at the small and cozy looking restaurant and bar, the place had a small roof that went outside and since it was a nice night, it would be a very romantic atmosphere.
Dan grabbed my hand as we walked from the car to the door of the place, we were greeted by a smartly dressed man,
"A table for two under the name hemming." Dan told the waiter, he nodded and we were quickly seated at a table in the outside part of the restaurant.
"Can I get you any drinks?" The waiter asked as soon as we were seated.
"Em I'll have a beer" Dan said before the guy turned to me,
"I'll have a cranberry and vodka please." Our drinks arrived soon enough and through dinner Dan and me talked about our jobs and about...well first date stuff.

"So..." Dan hesitated as we stood beside his car in the restaurant parking lot. "Do you, maybe, want to come back to mine?" he said while he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Well I can't see the harm in it." I smiled a little tipsy, after Dan opened the car door for me, slid in the passenger side of the car. After Dan had got in the car and fastened himself in, he pulled out of the car part and headed over to his apartment, which was about 20 minutes away from my hotel.
"You know, I only met you yesterday...but I really like you Lowri." Dan smiled from beside me.
"Me too." I lied before turning the other way, my eyes rolling.
"Here we are." We both got out of the car. By the time we had both reached the door step I was already giggling and trying to walk steady, my lips catching Dan's neck in sharp kisses. "Mmm, can you not wait till we're inside? I don't want my neighbors complaining." he grinned.
"Well hurry up and open the damn door!" I laughed, staggering through the now open door with Dan's arms wrapped around my waist and mine wrapped around his neck. I heard a sudden slam of the door closing and felt my feet lift off the ground, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he started to climb the stairs towards his bedroom.
"At this pace we're never going to make it to the bedroom!"
"Just hurry up and fuck me."
"Yes ma'am." He smiled and hurried up the stairs, when we finally did make it to the bedroom all clothing was stripped and all morals were forgotten.

I awoke to my head on a soft pillow and a strange smell drifting around me that I was not used to, the whole environment I saw as I opened my eyes was unfamiliar and so was the breathe I then felt slowly running along my neck.
"Shit" I whispered harshly to myself, as the events slowly re entered my mind. I sat there in the darkness, sitting up ever so slightly and looking over a sleeping Dan to see the time was only 4am. Lying back down, I rubbed my hands over my eyes trying to wake myself up a bit more, then I started the near impossible task of trying to find my clothes in the darkness. My dress and shoes were the easiest to stumble upon but searching for a bra and a small pair of underwear, in the pitch black, isn't the easiest thing in the world. I did finally manage to find them and got ready quickly,
"Bye babe, but I am sorry." I said, giving Dan a quick and light kiss on the forehead, so I didn't't wake him up, before finding a key to open the front door and slipping out of it. Once I was outside I called a cab to come pick me up to take me back to the hotel, and while I waited I sat on the curb and thought about what had just happened.

'I wasn't cause I didn't like the guy, I mean he was hot yes, he was sweet yes but if there is one thing I hate it is long term relationships! Sure some of them work but to me they are all just the exception, the whole point in a relationship is so that you can see the person you love everyday and actually be with them, not talk on the phone to them three times a day. But that's just my view, i'm sure many people think differently and are just thinking 'well she's just lazy and doesn't want to put the work in' well...they're right, I don't want to put the work in, I would rather have a boyfriend who lived within the same City never mind state.'

I was pulled out of my thoughts when bright head lights slowed to a stop in front of me. I gave a small smile to the driver as I stood up before telling him my destination and getting in the small yellow cab. I continued to think through out the whole journey ride about past boyfriends, work and other things I either had to do or buy.
"We're here Miss." I smiled at him, realizing we were now at the entrance of the hotel and leaned forward with my purse in hand.
"How much?"
"$32.70, but for a pretty girl like you and at this god awful time in the morning, I'll make it $20 even." I grinned and handed him a $20 and a $5 bill.
"You are to kind Sir, keep the 5." I laughed as I got out the car.
"It's worth it to see you smile Miss. Good night." He waved.
"Good night." He pulled away and I waved; turning, I entered thought the doors of the hotel, finding my room and then finally my bed.