Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Fifty Two

October 2003

"Have you seen the papers?" Colin asked, walking into the living room and dropping a magazine on to the table in front of me. He had just been out for some groceries I had sent him on so we could spend the rest of the full day planning the left over peices of the wedding. It was only a few weeks away. I looked away from the television and glanced at the thin book only to have to do a double take.
"What?" I frowned, moving closer. Plastered on the front of the magazine was a small picture of me and Lauren at the drug store and a bigger picture of me a few months ago, shopping, with my hand over my stomache.
"Oh for God's sake." I flipped over the page and came to the page where there were more pictures, most of them being of me and Colin together, along with an article. I read it most of it until I came across one perticular sentence.
"They said I'm fat!" I yelled, offenden.
"Who did?"
"This journalist...well gossiper." I carried on reading some aloud as the offence just got worse. "As we see here Lowri, better know from her imiture behavior on MTV hit show Jackass, stepped out of the home that the two share, very protective over her mid section. Camera's and most witnesses from that day said she did look to have a little bit of a bump showing but couldn't it really just be the unemployment getting to her. An engagement ring was also seen a few weeks ago while the couple were out and about around Hollywood, yet the private couple haven't released any statment on either matter." I stayed quit for a bit before looking over to Colin.
"I don't believe them...how dare they say I'm fat!"
"You know your not fat sweetheart." Colin reasured me, leaning over the back of the couch and planting a kiss on my head.
"Whatever, I better get ready for today. Mind you I don't know whether I'll be able to fit my butt into my jeans!" I shouted and stomped up the stairs. I could hear Colin's faint giggling behind me before his feet could be heard coming up the stairs as well.

Today we were checking out the venue, which would hold both the wedding and the reception, for the last time. We were having a traditional wedding ceremony with the vows and everything normal and then the wedding breakfast would be held, but the real party would start at about 6pm when the booze would be released letting us party. We were also going to double check the menu we had ordered, the bridemaid dresses and Colin tux. He didn't find it very fair that I got to see his suit and he didn't get to see my dress but would you trust Colin Farrell to pick his own wedding tux, along with his groomsmen.

We left the house together and a swarm of paparazzi were surounding the front gates, making it nearly impossible to even get out of our own home. Once we got on to the road I faced away from the cameras that were pressed up against the window, until they were out of sight and all that could be heard was the faint music coming from the radio.
"You okay?" Colin asked, glancing over at me.
"Yeah." I smiled. "Why wouldn't I be?"
"I don't know, I just hate those guys. Especially when they invade something so private like pregnancy." He grumbled and kept his eyes on the road.
"Look at you being all protective." I smirked.
"Yeah well...Shut up." He winged, making me laugh until I saw his pout.
"Aww handsome, don't worry it's cute." I said and lent over in the car to kiss him. As I lent back he smiled then we both settled into a comfortable scilence for the rest of the journey.

About forty minutes later we pulled up at a huge estate, outside the city of LA, where the wedding was going to be held. The grounds went for miles and the actual building had enough rooms to accomodate all our guests over night. Colin pulled the car up and we both got out, taking in the surroundings.
"This is beautiful." He said, coming to stand by my side.
"You havn't seen it have you?" I exclaimed, remembering it was my mom and dad who came to see it with me while Colin was away.
"No, you did a good job."
"Meh, I have my talents." Colin chuckled and I took his hand. "Come on, the insides better." I pulled him behind me as I walked, quite quickly, into the old looking building. I stop once we were in the reception area and looked around seeing the owner, Delila, walking towards us.
"Ahh Miss Foxx, it's lovely to see you again." She said, holding her hand out for me to shake.
"You to Delila, this is my fiance Colin." I introduced.
"Oh yes, it's nice to meet you." Delila held her hand out again. "Right I'll just show you around, tell you what's planned and going to be done and then I'll show the rooms, okay?"
"Excellent." I answered as she started to lead us arounf the hotel.

Delila took us all through each of the halls we were going to be using and explained what deceration was going up, what would be the same and what would be different. She then showed us the final menu plan which we were both happy with. Now was the most exciting part as she led us up to the top floor of the accomodation, towards the Honeymoon suite.
"And this is where the two of you will be staying." She smiled, opening the door and letting us in first.
"Oh Wow." I breathed, stepping into the magical room. The main theme colours were a dark red and black making the atmosphere dangerously romantic and lustful. The king sized, four poster bed was covered in black sheets and red drapes which gave made the room dark. Even though the room was dark, it manadged to be one of the most atmospheric rooms. Dark oak funiture was scattered around the room, giving it a medival style that suit the old building.
"I love it." I whispered, not wanting to break the scilence.
"It's the best room in the place, decorated by myself personaly." Delili said.
"You did a very good job." I smiled at her. I seen Colin nod out the corner of my eye as he continued to look around the suite.
"Thank you Lowri, but I thinks that it for today. Is there anything else you would like to see?" She asked.
"No I think were finished. Thank you so much." I smiled as we lef tthe room.
"No problem, it was nice seeing you and meeting you Colin."
"Same with you." Colin smiled. We said a final goodbye before leaving the estate and going off to our next destination.