Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Fifty Four

I didn't hear the music. I didn't hear the whisperes of family and friends. I couldn't even hear the thumping noice my beating heart was making. All I could see was Colin's beautiful brown eyes watching me as I walked nearer true him. He looked amazing in his suit as he stood with his hand held together in front of him, a genuinly loving smile playing across his lips as his eyes connected with my own. As I got nearer the front Colin walked forward to 'take' me from my dad. I turned and kissed my dad on the cheek after lifting my veil. Then I took Colin hand, leaving my dad to join him at the front of the alter.
"You look absolutly gorgeous." He whispered before we got to the front.
"Thanks." I said, emotionally. "You do too." He laughed and then stood in front of me, in front of the registy guy.

We went through the welcomes and vows, which we had wrote ourselves, and finally got to the rings.
"Can we have the rings?" The guys asked, I turned and got Colin's from Lauren as Colin got his from his brother then turned back.
"Okay, Lowri, will you take Colin, to be your husband? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and protect him and forsaking all others to be faithful to him until death do you apart?"
"I do." I smiled and pushed the plain silver ring Down Colin's finger. The push back the tears plan wasn't working and my eyes were now filling causing my words to go up a pitch and giggle as I wiped under my eyes.
"And Colin, will you take Lowri, to be your wife? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and protect her and forsaking all others to be faithful to her until death do you apart?"
"I do." He said. I felt the ring side down my finger and them Colin's rough thumb rub my palm gently before moving to hold both my hands in him.
"By the power enthroned in me by the state of California, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride." Colin wrapped one arm around my waist, covered in the ivory silk, and the other at the back of my neck as he pulled me into the most romantic kiss.
"I love you." He whispered, pulling back slightly so our lips still brushed when he talked.
"I love you more." I giggled, pushing his growing hair out of his face.
"Not possible." I closed my eyes as our lips pushed together once more. We then held hand and I got my flowers handed back to me while we began walking back up the isle. The Jackass guys, who were sat at the back of all my guest, wooped as I went past. I giggled and grinned at them as me and Colin went back to the bridal suite to catch up before the meal.

"You make-up's all smudged." Colin chuckled, whipping his thumb under my eyes. I laughed a little and took his hand down so I could kiss him. His hand came behind my head and held me closer as the kiss deepened. I pulled away before we could get carried away and sat on the bed.
"Do I look alright now?" I asked, running a finger under my own eyes.
"You look as gorgeous as ever. I'm glad I waited to see the dress." Colin said while pulling me up by my hand, he spun me around and looked me up and down.
"You like it?"
"I love it." His lips caught mine again, my arms wrapping around his neck loosly making the kiss more relaxed. "Can we not just stay here and leave them all to eat?" I laughed and stepped away from him, pulling him with me.
"No now come on, breaks over." We left the room and headed down stairs where everyone was was already sat at their tables, we got told to wait at the doors until we were annouced.
"Ladies and gentlemen, Mr and Mrs Farrell." We walked in together, I was still holding my flowers and Colin had his hand in his pocket as we reached the table. Colin pulled my seat out for me and then sat down next to me, next to him were his parents and then next to them were him best man and groomsnen. I was also next to my patents and next to them were my bridesmaids and maid of honor, Lauren. Soon the first coarse was served and everyone settled down for a good meal.

Once the meal was over everyone got their drinks and headed into the next large hall were the party was being held. We had hired a band to provide live music for the whole night and they were already set up, ready to put some fun into the atmosphere. Me and Colin got ourselves some drinks before splitting up to greet everyone. I walked around the tables until I came to the one most special to me.
"Hey guys!" I yelled, getting there attention. All the guys' head shot up and grinned at me as /i stood there giggling.
"Low!" Most of them yelled and got up to hug me. Steve-o was last out of the mass of guys to wrap his arms around me and pull me into a hug while placing a kiss on my cheek.
"Hey babe." He said, pulling away.
"Hey. How you doing?" I asked.
"I'm good, not as good as you though obviously."
"Yeah, it's weird. To think this all came from Jackass really, I can't beleive its been three years." I sighed.
"Yeah it's crazy. Wonder how many teenage boys' hearts' you've crushed today." Steve-o laughed.
"Haha, you got anyone?"
"What dating? No, well...No, not really."
"What's that meant to mean then?" I laughed, his confused face making me sort of worry about what he meant.
"Well, I don't have a girlfriend...but I like girls." I finally got that he meant 'sleeping around' and nodded, sighing.
"Well good luck finding a girl that fits you." I joked.

I hung around with the guys for a bit more before working my way around the rest of the hall with Colin. Suddenly, while we were talking to Colin's parents, the lights went down and the singer of the band announced it was time for the first dance. Colin took my hand and led me on to the dance floor before pulling me against him, letting the first few chords of 'The Blower's Daughter' by played. We swayed gently to the music as we held each other close, but it didn't take long for Colin to start whispering in my ear.
"This has been one of the best days." I smiled gently at the comment and tried to stop the happy tears coming to my face.
"It really has." I breathed. I rested my head on Colin's shoulder, facing his neck as his own head rested on the top of mine.
"Do you know where the honeymoon is to yet?" He asked and I shook me head. His mom and dad had made it there honour to organise our honeymoon for us. We obliged and let them do it, that only thing was that they wouldn't tell us where they had arranged and we leave tomorrow.
"No, whan do you think they are going to tell us?" I asked as the song ended and a tapping could be heard on the top of the mic.
"Now were going to take a break and let the Bride in Groom give their special announcment." The lead singer of the band said looking at the crowd. I smirked at Colin and he went first, leading me up towards the stage.
"Hey." Colin said, not knowing how to actually get to the point. "Erm, we're up here tonight because we have some pretty exciting news we've been keeping quite for the past two months." Everyone looked at us, pationtly waiting for us to continue.
"I'm pregnant." I announced into the microphone causing all the guests to stare at us, shocked. It wasn't until a few seconds later did the applauses and cheering erupt. We stepped off stage and I was immediantly drew into a hug by my mom who was on the verge on crying.
"Oh my...I'm going to be a Grandma, how could you keep this quite for two month?" She shrieked.
"We wanted to tell everyone all together." I smiled.
"Well I guess I can forgive you. Congragulations to the two of you." After that everyone was coming up and congradulating us, most of them just looked at my stomache.

"Finally, I thought we'd never be alone." Colin sighed as we shut the door to the bridal suite.
"I know, but now we have the whole of the next two weeks together...alone." I smirked and kissed him as he pulled something out of his inside, jacket pocket.
"Speaking of which." Colin said, shaking what looked like an envelope around. "My mom gave me this before and asked us not to open it till now." He smirked. We made our way over to the bed and sat down, excited, I nodded at him to open the envelope which he did. Once the whole top of the envelope was ripped, Colin pulled out two tickets and a small folder up brochure.
"Holy shit." He whispered, once he looked at the tickets.
"What is it?"
"Jamiaca for Two weeks." I looked them over to check for myself and gasped when I saw he was actually telling the truth.
"Oh my God, I guess we better get packing." I smiled at him.
"Eh, I think it can wait a few hours." I screamed as Colin wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into the middle of the bed while kissing me deeply. It was our wedding night after all.