Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Fifty Five

I lay in bed while the sun shone outside, lighting the room. After a nice night of rest me and Colin would be having the first day of our Honeymoon. The bird's sung outside as Colin stired from his sleep, turning so his arm reached out and wrapped around my waist.
"Good morning." He grumbled into my neck.
"Good Afternoon." I giggled softly while running a hand through his hair. Colin moaned again and shiffted so he could look at me.
"How long we been sleeping?"
"About twelve hours." I answered him.
"Jesus, I guess we better get up huh?" I bit my lips and thought for a bit before looking into his dark, hazel eyes.
"Not exactly. There's no one waiting for us." I smirked and Colin obviously took this as a sign to start kissing me fiercly, keeping us in the room more another few hours. And as much as I loved it, I hope we were actually going to get out of the room sometime.

*Few Days Later*

"You coming in?" I heard Colin ask. I pulled the book away from my face to see him stood in front of me with a smile, gesturing towards the pool.
"Erm...No." I smirk and covered my face in my book again.
"Come on, we're meant to be together." I heard him moan. "Lowri!"
"Ahhh now? We just sat down." I said and placed my book down on the small wooden table beside us.
"You are so lazy! Come on it'll be romantic."
"I hate it when you try to win me over with 'Romance'." I scowled at him.
"Yeah but it works every time, now get up." I groaned loadly and swung my legs over so I was sitting up on the sun bed and placed my sunglasses over my eyes. I then ran my hands over my tied up hair, to make sure it was still in place, then stood up and walked over to Colin while fixing my bikini.
"You happy now?" I squinted at him, placing my hands on my hips.
"Not really, I don't really feel like going in anymore. You took to long to get up." He joked. Gasping, I pushed his chest making him fall backwards and create a splash as he hit the water. I burst out laughing until he resurfaced, that was when I shut my mouth and tried to hide the smirk as he snarled at me.
"You bitch!" He shouted as he ran a hand through his hair, pushing it out of his eyes. "You think that's funny?"
"Me? No of coarse not." I giggled and looked down at him as he swam over to the edge of the pool, where I stood, and folded his arms on the side. He looked up at me and pouted, I tried to look away but in the end I resulted in sitting at the edge of the pool while my feet dangled in the water.
"This is freezing!" I gasped and sat up straight, wincing, as Colin wrapped his arms around my waist.
"You suppost to be tough." Colin chuckled.
"Yeah but water is my weakness." I joked and then lent my head down a little so my lips met his. It wasn't until I felt the water engulfing more of my body, that I relised Colin had pulled me forward and lowering me into the pool. "Ahhh no, you fucker!" I screamed, grasping his hands in my own.
"Shhhh." Colin laughed and stopped in the dead centre middle of the pool. "1...2...3!" He counted down and on 3, dipped all the way into the water making my shoulders go under.
"Eeeeee!" I wrapped my arms around Colin's neck quickly and held him close, trying to get some warmth from his naked chest.
"There, that wasn't so bad." He said and grabbed my thighs, bringing them up to wrap around his waist. I felt us start to float around in the water, calmly, as we held each other close.

After a while the cold subsided letting me enjoy the wonderful moment I was having on my Honeymoon.
"This is actually quite nice." I sighed in Colin's ear after about ten minutes of comfortable scilence.
"Mhmm, and to think the next time we'll be on holiday there'll be a kid with us." He smiled.
"God I know, it's scary!" The thought of being a mom did actually scare me a lot. I was going to be responsible for someone else's life for 24/7.
"I'm excited though." I heard Colin whisper, I pulled away and saw the grin that was spread acroos his face.
"Me too." I let me lips meet his once more, in a passionate kiss, before we made our way out of the pool to get dried under the hot sun.

*Few Nights Later*

"So what's the plan for when we get back home?" Colin asked as he sat with his dinner in front of him.
"What do you mean?" I asked, taking a fork full of pasta.
"With the baby? How...what do we do?" I saw Colin hesitate and look away slightly, embarresed by his lack of baby knowledge.
"How am I suppost to know?" I laughed, taking another mouthful. I wasn't as if I'd done this before. id anything I was more scared for what was to come.
"The next seven months are going to be interesting huh?"
"Yeah they are. But what about work...I'll still be going away for Alexander in a couple of months."
"We'll work through it. I mean, in the future there's always going to be times where one of us will be away and sometimes may be longer than otheres. But other people in the buisness has done it so I'm sure we can." I smiled, thinking about our future as I stared down at the plate. When I looked up at Colin he was smiling. "What?" I giggled.
"Nothing just...I can't wait until were a real family." I smiled a genuine smile and leaned over the table to give him a small, but meaningful, kiss.
"Me too. It's going to be awsome." We finished up our dinner before heading back up to the room for an 'early night'.

*Flight Home*

"Haha I win again!" I exclaimed throwing my cards down on the fold down table.
"You cheated." Colin acused me, just like he had the past ten times, before slumping back into his seat.
"Oh I did not you big baby! It's not my fault your crap at snap." I laughed at his huffy face and reached over to pinch his cheek. "Oh does baby Colin want to win?" He pushed my hand away and I erupted with giggles as his frown cracked and he smiled.
"Shut up." I was about to respond to his childishness when a voice came over the plane speakers.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, can you please return to your seats as we will be arriving at LA international soon. It is a scorching 35 degrees outside. Thank you for flying American Airways."
I looked out of the small window beside me and smiled as I saw the familier palm trees below. Don't get me wrong the Honeymoon was gorgeous, but it was nothing compared to the feeling of going home and beginning my new life as a wife and soon to be mother.

The End.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Final Chapter!!!!! Hope you all enjoyed reading it, I would love some messages! :D