Letters From Flones

They Meet

Tom's POV

I carefully folded up the letter once my pen had left the paper, not bothering to waste time on an envelope. I stood up rapidly, my chair falling backwards in my haste. Walking to the door, I thought about what I was going to do once I was at Danny's room. I had a pretty good idea; he had made it quite clear that he liked me. Wow, that felt good to think. Danny loves me, he loves me, and in a few minutes, he would hopefully be mine.

I tiptoed through the hallway, keeping in mind that it was around about 1 AM and Dougie and Harry were probably fast asleep. Once I reached Danny's door, I took a deep breath before knocking loudly.
After a few seconds of me panicking, the door opened a crack and Danny's face peered through it. On seeing it was me, he bit his lip before opening the door all the way.

"Don't say anything until you've read this." I ordered before he could begin to say something, holding out the letter to him. Danny nodded, and I could see his blue eyes glistening with fear as he took the paper off me and opened it. I couldn't watch as he was reading it, so instead I made my way over to his bed and sat down, shyly looking down at my hands to avoid eye contact. It was completely silent for a few minutes, the only sound being the ticking of the clock on Danny's bedside table that sounded unnaturally loud in the quiet atmosphere. After a few excruciating minutes, I looked up to find Danny's eyes looking from the letter to me over and over again. I awaited a reaction, studying the brunette's face intently. Suddenly, a single whispered word escaped his lips.

"Tom..." He spoke, almost in an awestruck tone. I bit my lip.

"Y-you...wow." He stammered, the letter fluttering out of his hands and landing softly on the carpet.

"Yeah, Dan, I love you. And I'm sorry I never told you before." I apologised, feeling rather awkward. He started making his way over to me, eyes still glued to mine.

"I'm sorry I never told you earlier too. I'm also sorry that I was completely oblivious, I guess I was just too confused with my own feelings to notice anybody else's." He let out a half smile, tilting his head slightly as he sat down beside me. Then, I did something that surprised even myself. I reached my hand over and cupped the side of his face, trailing my thumb along his cheekbone.

"Apology accepted." I whispered, shuffling closer to him and starting to lean in. I could feel the heat radiating off his body, giving me shivers as excitement coursed through me. I noticed his clear blue eyes were fluttering closed, his long lashes tickling my cheeks as I closed my own and our lips met in the middle.

I melted into the kiss, my free hand finding his waist. His lips were so unbelievably soft, and my whole body tingled with the sensation. It was there, that spark that was so cheesily written about in romance stories. It was definitely there. Danny tangled his fingers in the back of my hair, pulling my face even closer to his so more pressure was applied to the kiss. I groaned as I felt his wet tongue slowly trace my lips, parting them and delving inside my mouth allowing me to taste him for the first time. He tasted amazing, like all my favourite sweets mixed into one, and something else. Something that was distinctively and unmistakably Danny. My tongue danced with his, the kiss slow and passionate. I let my teeth lightly graze his bottom lip before biting down, causing a loud moan to escape his throat. I started giggling slightly, unable to help myself. Danny broke the kiss and looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"What are you giggling about?" He questioned. I grinned.

"You moaned!" I giggled, tapping his throat lightly with my fingertips. He grinned.

"So would you if the hottest guy ever just assaulted your lip!" He defended, his hands sliding down my body before holding me by the waist. I grinned and pressed my lips to his soft ones again, but this time the kiss was slower, sweeter, and bursting with love. When we broke apart again, Danny held his finger up to indicate that he'd be back soon, and when I nodded he got up and started rummaging through his drawers. I raised an eyebrow in curiosity and tried to peer around his body to see what he was doing, but he caught me and turned his body to hide his actions. I pouted and sat there swinging my legs impatiently like a child before he spun back around again, holding his hands behind his back.

"Close your eyes." He instructed me, and I obediantly did what I was told. I felt his warm hand grab mine and pull it infront of me, uncurling my fingers gently. Suddenly, the feel of something quite cold hit my palm, and I was just about to open my eyes when I heard Danny say,

"Nuhuh, not until I say so." I could practically hear the smirk in his voice. I set my lips in another pout, and felt smooth lips brush mine as he closed my fingers around the object in my hand.

"Okay." As soon as those words left his mouth, my eyes flew open and focused on the object in my hand. It was a beautiful silver chain necklace, with a single solid silver key hanging off it. I was speechless, it was gorgeous!

I looked back up at Danny to find him grinning at me, holding an identical chain in his hand. Only instead of a key dangling off it, his had a small silver padlock.

"Happy Valentines day, Tom. Now, care to unlock my heart?" Danny smiled softly at me, holding the shining lock over his heart. He knew he was being cheesy, but he also knew that I was into all of that cheesy romantic stuff. Still speechless, I brought the key on my necklace up to the padlock and slid it in. It fitted perfectly. In one twist, the lock opened with a click, and we both let out matching grins.

"I love you, Danny." I breathed, leaning my forehead against his and closing my eyes. I felt his breath hit my lips as he let out a content sigh.

"I love you too, Tommy, so so much. Thank you for making this Valentines day special."

Happiness flowed through my whole body as I slid my arms around his shoulders. Our faces were so close that our lips brushed together as I replied.

"Will you be mine, Dan?" I asked softly, and I could hear the breath hitch in his throat before he answered.

"Of course... forever."
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww! It's all over and finished now :) I enjoyed writing this, I'm actually kinda sad about finishing it :(
It's cute though :)
BTW, my computer exploded earlier, like, literally, so I've stolen my dad's laptop to update this for you. Dont expect many updates from me in the next week or so, I'm afraid, as i dont know when It'll be fixed :$