Status: More of a one shot thing. :) Hope you like!

Pinky Promise

The One and Only Chapter :)

“Oliver...” A petite girl wearing a bit too revealing clothes said, biting her lip in a way she hoped was innocently sexy.

“What's up Summer?” He asked turning around from the math paper he had been working on and smirking at her.

She stopped for a moment before completely bailing on her original plan to tell him what she really wanted. “Nothing, it's nothing. Just wanting to know how long it's going to take you to finish that bloody paper.” She said smiling slightly, masking her original intent.

“Oh, shut up. We can't all be Math geniuses like you.” He growled, even though he was still smirking.

“Oh.” She said, immediately regretting it because of how pathetic it sounded.

He passed it off and went back to her work, leaving her to do whatever. After a few moments she stood up and went to he nightstand, where her iPod was, and started scrolling through her play lists. Once she found one that suited her current mood she put the ear buds in and sat on the bed, losing herself in the steady rock beat. Soon enough she found herself dancing along to the music, completely forgetting everything around her.

While she did this Oliver watched in amusement. Her every move was now permanently programmed into his mind. He loved her. He knew that much, but he also know that she was off limits. She wouldn’t date anyone, it would completely ruin her reputation, and the fact that she had been resisting him ever since he moved here. Four time he has kissed her, and four times she has broken his heart, only to have it be hastily put back together for another round of breaking. At this point you could probably picture half of the heart dangling off of the other, with many band-aids and stitches attached to it, only worse. That's why he is done with Summer. She has broken his heart too many times, and it might not be repaired next time.

All the sudden he got an idea. She was still dancing, completely oblivious to the world. Oliver slowly got up, making sure he was out of her sight, even though he was almost positive that she wouldn’t notice him. As soon as he got close enough he jumped on her, making them both fall onto the bed, him attacking her sides with tickling.

She let out a scream before starting to laugh until she could hardly breathe. “Stop, Stop it!” She yelled through her laughter, smiling wide.

“What?” He asked grinning and stopping for a second. Before she could say anything he started again and said, “I didn't quite hear you”

“STOP!” She yelled, causing him to stop and jump a little, falling back on top of her. They stared into their eyes for a while, forgetting everything around them. Then Oliver snapped out of the trance. He quickly jumped up and started pacing around the bedroom.

“I can't do this anymore Summer, your killing me!” He said, turning to look at her, who was now standing next to him with a guilty but slightly hopeful look on her face.

“Then don't. I shouldn't have turned you down. I just didn't know how I felt back then. I;m sorry. Take me?” She said, causing him to do a double take.

“You, you want to be together?” He asked, shocked at what she said.

“Yes. I’m sorry.” She said, coming closer to him.

He thought about it for a moment before quickly shaking his head and saying, “No. I can't, your... Well, your you, and it wouldn't work.” and breaking both of their hearts slightly.

“Please.” She whispered, looking down. She had been secretly in love with him ever since he first kissed her, but was much too afraid to tell him. It would ruin her reputation. But she couldn't take it anymore, she had to be with him.

“I can't” He whispered back, fighting off the tears that were threatening to spill over in both of their eyes. He couldn't take it anymore, so he got up and left, leaving her sitting on the bed.

“I'll change for you, I won't be slutty anymore, I'll go back to how I used to be, I'll be innocent again!” She yelled, jumping off the bed with tear streaks on her face. “Please!”

“It's too late. Your already like this, your not going back, you know that.” He said, not turning around, but still walking.

“No, I will!” She yelled, pulling on his arm.

“You won't!” He yelled back, turning around and getting in her face. “You won't. You already broke my heart, way too many times. You'll just do it again.”

“I won't, I promise.” She said, still crying.

“Prove it.” He challenged.

She quickly leaned up to kiss him, and the moment she did both their hearts melted together. The kiss went on for a while before they had to break for air. He put his forehead on hers and looked into her soft eyes. “Promise?” He asked hopefully.

“Promise.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like it! lolz, I got bored last night. :)