Status: Hiatus. Keep/Kill? We'll see. . .

Not a Single Word About This

Caleb

I squinted my eyes and averted my attention to the ground. The bright blinding lights showered onto me and it was overwhelming. I stepped back, closer to the blue fade to gray backdrop. A lady quickly ran up to me and fixed the collar of my jacket, then bent down to tie my shoes.My body went rigid as another woman came and applied powder to my face and eye liner to my eyes. I was still, after all these years, not use to being a model.

I had modeled ever since I was able to talk. The photographers always would say it had to do with my brown and honey colored hair. That something about my pale complexion, pouty pink lips and always there green with gold fleck eyes that drew the people in. I just shrugged it off, my mother always reminding me to never let fame go to my head. And I didn't, I listened so closely to her that sometimes other models thought it was my first time at a shoot. That though, was not the case, if anything it had been another shoot to add to a very long list. I had done so many various things from JC Penny clothes to mild advertisements and even modeled with the best of the best.

"Um, Caleb?" A feminine voice shook me out of my thoughts and I looked up to a a fake Blondie girl. Her brown roots were noticeable. She smiled at me, he blue eyes giving me a one over as she twirled her most likely extensions around her finger. "I'm Shannon, you're going to be working with me today." She said as she popped gum into her mouth. I nodded my head and gave he a once over as well. She wore black heals with a very short strapless red dress. I rolled my eyes when I realized her breast looked too big for her body proportions, they were implants.

"Alright Caleb, Shannon! Remember, this the opening picture to an article directed to woman on how to look sexy for a guy." The photographer instructed us. I just nodded my head again and stepped back, glad Shannon was shorter than me. I myself was only 5'6 and Shannon seemed to be about 5'3. Most likely the editors would had different effects to make us seem taller than reality.

I wrapped my arm around Shannon's waist and tried not gagging when she smiled at me, he too red lipstick looking sticky and disgusting. Shanon then looked into my eyes, her expression changing from bored to determined with a smize in her eyes. The photographer took the photograph a couple times and I then added a sexy smirk. "Alright that's good you too I think we have the needed picture already." I once again nodded my head and let Shannon go, ignoring when she whined at me to come back and headed of set and to the back where a familiar 6'3 bleached hair boy stood. He smirked at me, as I made my way closer to him and pulled me into a kiss.

"Hello little Caleb-bear." He cooed into my ear, sending chills down my spine. "H-Hi Jaidas."
♠ ♠ ♠
I like how differently I'm portraying the characters, it works out much better with what I had originally planned.

Comment & Subscribe