Status: Hiatus. Keep/Kill? We'll see. . .

Not a Single Word About This

Caleb

He had his hands under my shirt and on my stomach, his breath tickling my skin as he kissed the back of my neck. I tried my best to ignore his actions. "How was the photo shoot Caleb-Bear?" Jaidas asked, rubbing my stomach as I shakily flipped the salmon in the pan and covered it with a top. It was normal for him to be like this, all clingy and touchy. I was use to it by now though. I remember sometimes he'd come over when I still lived with my parents and I'd make him breakfast. They always bitched over how rude it was for him to do such 'inappropriate' actions in front of them, but Jaidas would end up just cussing them out.

"G-Good." I replied, cursing at myself for stuttering again. Jaidas cooed, nibbling my earlobe. "You're so adorable." He sang. I just blushed and shook my head. Stuttering was a everyday thing for me now, but only ever when I was around Jaidas. From day one I have been a stuttering mess in his presence. Repeating letters in words has never failed, not once with him around. It's frustrating for me but I'm glad he finds it cute.

He was holding onto me for a long time, how long exactly? I don't know but I should have expected it when he shoved me against the stove and hissed about how I was burning the squash stir-fry I was making. Jaidas stomped over to the refrigerator and opened it, most likely searching for a beer. I scrambled to mix the vegetables and turned off the salmon pan. This was normal too. I reached out to grab something on the counter but was surprised when all I grabbed was air. I looked at the spot where an ingredient should have been but found it empty.

"J-Jaidas, c-c-can you give m-me t-the-"

"Fucking spit it out Caleb." He growled impatiently. I felt my self shrink.

"S-soy sauce!" I squeaked. Jaidas titled his head back and laughed. "Bitch you've got legs and hands, use them." He said and walked out of the kitchen. I sighed and grabbed the ingredient myself, adding it to the squash and finished making the food. I silently served Jaidas and I, then headed to the living room. The blonde greedily took the plate from my hands and started scarfing down the food. I rolled my eyes and slowly ate mine, savoring the taste.

"It's y-you're turn t-to w-w-wash the d-dishes." I said quietly. His body tensed up and he glared at me, turning his attention away from the television. "You made this food. You used the pans, you served the plates, it's you fucking responsibility." He hissed. I blinked a couple times, an expert at dealing with him when he's like this.

"O-okay." I said calmly.

"You're the best babe!" Jaidas cheered, his mood shifting again as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into him. He kissed my head and then let me go, allowing me to finish my food. Once I finished my meal I sat beside him quietly, waiting for him to finish. He loudly set his plate on the table and kept his eyes glued to the TV.

I quietly grabbed both of our plates and headed to the kitchen to wash the dishes, then proceeded to clean up the whole apartment. A big part of me wanted to complain to my boyfriend for not doing his fair share, but the smart part of me knew to kept my mouth shut.

I hated it when he was unhappy with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's not a lot, and it's not in Vincent's POV. But for this story I feel it would be better if most of the chapters were in Caleb's. :)

Thanks for commenting!

Let me know what you think<3