Status: Hiatus. Keep/Kill? We'll see. . .

Not a Single Word About This

Caleb

"I mean, seriously Caleb. I don't understand how you can stand being with that fucking slob. All he does is laze around while you play the perfect house wife. It's ridiculous. He doesn't even treat you right! And you just stand there and take it and it hurts Caleb!" May ranted, turning down the music in her car. She put on her blinker and continued driving. I just sat there, biting my lip, feeling like a little kid in trouble.

"Fucking Caleb! I hate this! You stay with him and we hardly see each other anymore. You're parents miss you so much and so do your cousins! Everyone misses you and you haven't gotten any of our letters or gifts because Jaidas keeps throwing them away before you can get them." May cried, keeping her hands on the steering wheel and blinking her eyes rapidly.

"How do you know he's throwing them away! Maybe the mailman just forgot we moved!!!" I yelled, feeling like a ghost was talking and not me. "Because that's utter bullshit. He always has you two move on purpose, so nothing would get suspicious. God, Caleb. Your mom ran into him at the post office with all the gifts everyone has sent you in his car. She followed him to the town dump where he set them on fire." May screamed.

I refused to believe any of it, Jaidas would never do such a thing right? I kept quiet and looked out the window, the vaguely familiar sights of downtown in front of me. May let the conversation drop, knowing I wouldn't say much anymore. She pulled up in front of a cafe and climbed out of the car, heading straight towards the door and choosing a table closest to the center of the mini stage.

Sighing, I looked at the menu and tried figuring out what I wanted to eat. "Isn't he so cute?" May asked, motioning to someone behind me. I lazily turned around, following May's direction to boy standing with a guitar in his hands. He had black hair and a lip ring. Those were the only traits I could make out though since the stranger was so far away. I grumbled to myself, hating how Jaidas was refusing to let me buy much needed glasses or contacts.

"His name's Vincent. I like to always come down here when he plays. His voice is amazing and he has amber eyes. When he gets up on the stage, look really closely at his face, you'll see he has freckles." May swooned, tucking some of her short brown hair behind her ear. Her mint eyes twinkled as she started at the previously mentioned boy. I only shrugged and gave my order to the waitress.

It didn't matter to me if this guy was cute or not, I had Jaidas and May was obviously swooning over him.

"It sucks he's my cousin though." May sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments!
AnglesCorner
Kage Blakely
jamescassellsdrooms.


Next one is in Vincient's POV.

Let me know what you think?