Status: Hiatus. Keep/Kill? We'll see. . .

Not a Single Word About This

Caleb

I hated her.

This girl that was currently working on my hair. She wasn't the hair stylist I was use to and judging by the various burns my scalp has already received, she was new to this. She forgot her straightening iron and was currently straightening my hair with a small curling iron. I don't fucking now how, but it works. The down side is, she can't get the hair close to my scalp, but she still fucking tries to.

“Ow!” I hissed for the tenth time. She rolled her eyes, “Honey, you better get use to this if your going to continue with modeling.” I scoffed at her know-it-all tone. Bitch, I've been doing this since I could walk. A familiar face walked over to me, one of the makeup artist whom I had for the past four years. I sent him a god-help-me-from-this-crazy-amateur look and he just stuck his tongue out at me in return. I growled when another burn met my scalp.

My fingers gripped onto the chair as the make up boy began visualizing what he should do to my face. I watched as his eyes lit up and he sprinted over to get his supplies. He came back with his partner -my second makeup artist-, he explained his concept to her and then to me.

“So I was thinking that maybe...” I just zoned him out, not really caring at all. My thoughts drifted off to the night before with Jaidas. I bit my lip, anger bubbling up in me for letting him go out of control. There were hand prints on my hips from where he had held onto me and dozens of hickeys cover my chest.

Why did I let him do it?

I sighed. I always tried to resist him, but Jaidas had a way. He had a way with words and a way with his actions. He barely did anything and I was goner. God I really need to stop being a pushover. But I can't fucking help it, sex with Jaidas just felt so good. It's never just one go and we're done. No Jaidas has to make me cum multiple times before he's satisfied. He has so much energy it's unbelievable. I use to not be able to keep up with him, which resulted in him being pissed off but over time I finally was able to keep his pace.

I closed my eyes and one of the artists came to my eye with an eyeliner pencil.

Just wow. Jaidas is so good. Lets not forget that he was also my first.....

May wasn't so happy when she heard it. But I like Jaidas has told me, I shouldn't care what other people think. It's my life. If I want to be with Jaidas then I will. Right?

“Time for costume.” A girl said and I nodded my head. The hair stylist sprayed a bunch of hair spray, not even giving me heads up and getting some in my eyes and mouth. I gasped, choking on air and sputtering in shock. My hands instinctively flew to my eyes but I stopped them and turned them into fist. I knew better than to ruin the makeup.

“You stupid little fuck! Listen lady I get that you're not use to working with me. And that you're a one time replacement. I also get that I'll fucking probably never see you again- thank god- and that you're relatively new to this. But you don't just fucking waltz in here and tell me how it's like to be a model. I've been modeling for years bitch, and you have no right to tell me how things are going to be when you don't even fucking bring in the right tools!” I yelled. Everyone just stared at me in shock.

I get that blowing up was probably not the best idea. It would also just fuel the stereotype about models but once you get burned by some idiot several times, you kinda get pissed. I glared at everyone and they just resumed their tasks. I walked over to the clothing rack and stripped down to my under wear. The costume girl just gasped at the various hickeys littering my chest and the hand marks on my hips.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

“Just get the makeup artist to cover it up.” I hissed, not wanting to blow up again. She nodded her head and called them over.

Fucking great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comment: SuperNovaEclipse <3

Tell me what you guys think?