Status: Finally finished. :)

The Nagual

The Fight

"Look!" someone shouted.

Felia had just enough strength to change back into her human form. "I know what to do." she thought. As she felt her front legs turn into arms and her back legs become less hairy, she walked closer and closer to Fraus, Kahili, and Sohrab. It was a tired limp, at best, for the wound, now in her arm, had carried over to her human body as did Fraus' parallel scratch. She looked up at Sohrab and she knew that he was getting ready to breathe out fire once more.

This was her only shot.

"Kahili." she said in a weak voice.

The girl with fiery red hair turned to her with a grin. "Yes, my love?"

Felia punched her in the jaw. The other girl and put a hand gently against her face and slowly turned back to her. Not wasting any time, Felia then punched her in the nose where blood had started to trickle down. Fraus had grabbed a fistful of Felia's hair but she was unfazed. Hitting Kahili was one of the most liberating things she had ever experienced.

"Leave her to me!" Kahili shouted. "We have to finish this together."

"And let you become the leader?" Fraus asked, shaking his head. "Not a chance, Kahili."

Before anyone said anything else, Boeden quickly stepped in. He grabbed at Fraus' shoulder, turned him around and threw his fist at his right eye, making him let go of Felia. The two men got into a brawl but Felia wasn't able to watch. Kahili clawed at her neck.

"You think you can do this to me? After all that we've been through?" Kahili asked with a look of disgust on her face. "Who was the one who brought you here, huh?" The red-head kicked Felia in the shin, making her fall. "Who lead you here? Who took care of you?" Eyeing the wound on her arm, Kahili stepped on the dark red mark, causing Felia to writhe. "Who taught you everything you needed to you?"

Taking a pause, Felia answered, "Not you."

"What?"

"Noah brought me here on the boat. He taught me not to trust you. Sohrab and Boeden lead me to the woman who showed me my family. All three taught me that I can still trust someone. And Divus . . . Divus taught me everything else."

Kahili smirked and asked, "What did he teach you?"

Felia, ignoring the protest in her arms, grabbed onto Kahili's ankle with her free arm and pushed her off with a strength she didn't knew she had. With the girl on the ground, Felia staggered up and stomped down her foot on the girl's stomach.

"He taught me that I don't need you; that I don't need anybody who's going to bring me harm and that I am strong enough without you."

There was another screech from the sky that made Felia look up. Smoke blew through Sohrab's mouth and she knew that her time was waning. Looking over at Fraus and Boeden, she couldn't tell who was going to come out alive. They had beaten each other badly and there wasn't any telling who was in favor.

Felia left Kahili on the ground and ran towards the fighting men. Fraus had just knocked Boeden to the ground. When Felia got closer to him, she saw his swollen eye and cut up lip. In his eyes, she could tell he was becoming weaker but not defeated. She took half of a step towards him but stopped herself. She felt something rest on her shoulder. A sharp edge was pressed against the side of her neck.

"Don't make another move." Kahili said. She was holding the blade Fraus had almost killed Sohrab with before. "If you do, you'll die."