Loving Death (More Like His Daughter)

Assignment

Zora's P.O.V.

"Z-Zora? Your father would like to sp-speak with you." Suriana looked at the floor, not making eye contact. Noone ever did. Except my Dad; everyone else was too scared.

"Okay, give me a minute." Suriana mumbled an quite "okay," then quickly left. She poked her head back in.

"Oh, he would also like you to wear your cloak and bring your scythe." I raised an eyebrow, but didn't ask why. I nodded and exchanged my MCR T-shirt for a black long sleeved shirt. I kept the skinny jeans I was wearing on. I pulled my heavy black cloak on and clasped it. The charmed snake clasp tied itself in a knot. I took up my scythe and went to my father.

Death.

Jack's P.O.V.

"Jack, honey? Your father and I are going to George and Emilia's house for dinner. Do you want to come?" Mom sounded worried...again.

"No, I'll stay here," I mumbled into a couch pillow.

"Jack, did something happen at school again? Because you can ta-"

"No, Mom. Just go. Have a good time. I'l watch a movie or something," I said, cutting her off.

"Well, okay. If you need us, just call, okay?" she said standing up.

"Got it." She smiled and left. As soon as the car pulled away from the drive way, I jumped up and grabbed the sharpest kitchen knife I could find. I glanced at a piece of paper, then quickly wrote:
Sorry I had to do this Mom. I can't stand school, or my life for that matter. I love you and Dad both. Goodbye.

I felt guilty leaving her like this. But I'd be meeting someone new soon.

Death.