Status: Just started bros~

Honestly, You're More Than I Could Ever Imagine

Misery Business

Why was I doing this? I mean I was on top of my best friend, clearly looking like I knew what I was doing, when in reality I am still a fucking virgin! I just wanted him. I was sure I was straight but now I can't imagine anyone else but him. Ugh I wanted him so bad.

"Andy, you're such a fucking tease." He said, clearly trying not to moan.

He flipped my over so he was on top, in only his boxers. He slowly took my shirt off and threw it across the room. Then he started with my pants, which weren't the easiest to get off. But I guess Ash is a pro. He was back on top, kissing my neck and then my stomach. He sure did seem to have a lot of practice on dudes for the slut he was...

Suddenly he ground our hips together, which only made me moan even louder. He laughed at the sound, and did it again. This was going to be the death of me. He then went down on me, leaving no time for me to stop, and took me in his mouth. Holy fuck what was going on. I have to admit, he was pretty good. He was actually really good. I came into his mouth, and he grinned up at me.

"Ashley, what the hell are we doing?" I asked him, still out of breath.

"I have no fucking idea, but I like it."

I rolled him over again, so he was under me. I ground our hips together, and did the same to him as he did to me. He moaned, a little to loudly, and came into my mouth.

"Wow. Uhm, what the hell did we just do?" he asked, panting. We were nothing but friends earlier today. And now, we were both laying next to each other in bed, out of air.

"I do not know. But I think it was right. Anyways, we need sleep. We have a show tomorrow." I fixed my boxers, and laid back in bed. He nuzzled into my chest. and we both drifted off the sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah dude. That was dirty. I felt weird writing it o.O BUT YOU GUYS DEMANDED IT SO~