The Armstrong's: Season Two

Thanksgiving Day

November 25, 2010; Noon

„I so beat you Jakob!“ Josh said.
All the guys were surrounding the tv in the family room playing black ops while me and my girl cousins watched and made small talk.
„Hey! What's up losers!“ Our cousin Andrew, from dad's side, said as he walked in the family room smiling.
„What up broseph!“ Joey smiled, hugging him.
Jakob paused the game and we went into the kitchen where everyone was going. We were really close to our Armstrong cousins. Not that we arn't close with our Nesser cousins. It's just that we see our Armstrong cousins all the time unlike the others. We made our way to everyone, talking.
(5:00pm)
„You guys ready to eat?“ Dad asked walking in the family room. We had almost all the cousins in there. We all rushed out of the door, nearly killing dad, and going into the kitchen where mom and a couple aunts were grabbing dishes.
„Go ahead and sit at the teen tables guys.“ Mom said.
See, we had the formal dining table we normally use, that was being used for the adults. Then we have another table that we bring out on holidays like this for the 11 and up kids. Then we had a kiddie table for the 10 and under kids. I was happy our dining room was big enough.
„Ok, i'll say grace.“ Grandma ollie said. We all bowed our heads, saying grace, then digging in!
„For anyone who isn't feeling like dying from eating so much, we had an assortment of desserts in the kitchen on the island.“ Mom said. Mostly the kids got up and raided the desserts, biting off more than we could handle.
„I am seriously gonna blow tomorrow morning.“ Greg said.
„Me too.“ Joey said.
We all layed around lazily downstairs in the extra room by the studio. We couldn't move at all.
„If i move, i die.“ I said, causing some to laugh. „No joke.“
„I need a pill.“ Jakob said.
„They don't have a pill for overeatting Jakob.“ Cameron said.
„Yeah they do, that lypo suction stuff.“ He said.
„That's for fat people.“ Joey said.
„Excatly.“ Jakob said. Some of us laughed.
„I'm gonna sleep so good tonight.“ Andrew said.
„I think we all are.“ Josh said.
„You guys wanna chill in the theater?“ Joey asked.
„Yeah. Jakob and i will grab some pillows and blankets.“ I said. Jakob followed me and we carried all we could. We all got in the theater room and Joey put in 'Grown Ups'
(Two hours later)
„There you guys are.“ Dad said coming in.
„We decided to watch some movies.“ Jakob said.
„Alright, turn off everything when your ready for bed. We're all going to sleep.“ He said, leaving.
„I'm tired!“ Chris yawned.
„Let's sleep.“ Jakob said.
Joey turned off everything and we left the blankets and stuff in there, everyone going to where they were sleeping. The armstrong cousins went home while the nesser cousins are going home tomorrow afternoon.