Status: Completed

Avoid Complications Rodrick.

Time Warp

Rodrick held his breath as he slid out of the silk satin bed, her hair was covering her sleeping face, he felt like he was going to throw up his head was pounding; how much had he drunk last night? She kept shoving drinks down his throat, Rodrick kept taking them since he knew she wouldn't let off and if he could be drunk and do this he'd be okay..

Unfortunately that logic was the dumbest thing he'd ever thought of. He froze afraid he'd woken her, he turned slightly looking over his shoulder and his entire body sighing as she turned away still asleep, the silk sheets lowering down her hip exposing her back, Rodrick felt even worse. Wishing he hadn't fallen for her fake emergency call.

Rodrick looked around the dark room, searching for his clothes; jeans.. Boxers anything! He didn't plan on going home buck naked.
He turned on a lamp, praying the light wouldn't hit her face and cause the wicked tramp to wake up. He knew that if he didn't get out by the time she woke up, he'd be stuck here for the rest of his life.

He looked everywhere desperately, and cheered silently grabbing his jeans and slipping them on, he went out of her room finding a trail of their clothes, his shirt, his other shirt.. socks.. shoes.

" Where the fuck are my boxers?" He asked himself. He groaned, they were probably in her bed somewhere.. He thought about going back in to find them..

" No, I have tons more at home. It's not worth it" He hissed to himself and grabbed his shoes and ran out of the hell hold. Scrambling to his van, falling on the grass, skidding into the van the works of a quick get away.

Rodrick sat in his van gasping for air, his head still on the verge of a brain explosion of pain. He started on his way but hit the breaks, looking out the window shield..

" NO NO NO"

His eyes bugged open wide his mouth fell open as he looked at the first few flakes of snow. How had it already gotten to winter so quickly.. Rodrick groaned and continued his way to his place. Looking for his phone in the mean time, but he was pretty sure he was sitting on it.

Cynthia got onto the plane, beside her sister and Hayden. He was staying with them for the time being, she wasn't complaining, she didn't mind Hayden and he was a nice guy and to her it made sense why they were letting him stay, he was the love of Miranda's life and she was his and she couldn't even imagine how much he was hurting.

She smiled as they landed with the small blanket of snow on the ground, she had let time pass by so easily. It was December now, and she knew her world wasn't about to get any calmer it was going to get worse, what with Christmas coming up soon, she looked over at her family, they didn't seem to be so intrigued by the snow Lilly looked excited where her parents and Hayden were probably thinking they needed to fix the car tires, get out all the winter clothes, firewood. The works.

Everyone pulled their thin jackets and sweaters over their arms from the chilly weather, Cynthia was glad she had worn a long sleeved shirt for the trip, she zipped up her sweater and helped pack in the taxi to go home. She'd missed home, she was so happy to hear they were leaving early, originally planned her parents had intended to stay in B.C for the rest of the week.

After a seemingly lengthy drive, Cynthia laughed as they drove up behind a certain crap-tastic van with bad spelling. She tried to wave at him but Rodrick's eyes were focused on the road. She figured that's why he hadn't picked up last night, but the more she thought about it the happier she was embarrassed by her suggestion of phone sex. She wasn't even sure how one did that.
She shook her head in amusement as they turned down her street, where they all brought in their bags and hided away from each other. Her parents looked through all the mail, and then went for a nap. Lilly went on the computer and Hayden was in his room doing God only knows.

Cynthia sat in her own room, looking for her winter jacket, biting her lip debating whether or not Rodrick would be home yet. She decided to wait.

Rodrick was home, and had surprised the entire family with the loud slam of the front door, and Rodrick tossing his shoes onto the floor running upstairs holding various items of clothing, he ran up to his room and stood on the top stair and threw all of this clothes in hand onto the floor not caring and ran into the bathroom practically ripping the clothes he had on, off. He turned on the shower in two swift movements and jumped in, sighing in relief of the hard pressured warmth of the shower head.

He took the body wash from the small shower shelf and squeezed, letting a large amount of wash land on his hand he then guided down his body to scrub, one two three; a triangle motion washing her disgusting body from his private areas. He then scrubbed his arms and chest until his body glowed red from his hands prints. He rinsed all the soap off and quickly washed his hair, remembering how she held it tightly as his drunken self went down on her.

" OH GOD WHERES MY TOOTHBRUSH!?" He yelled leaving the warmth of the shower, shampoo bubbles and foam still in his hair he grabbed his toothbrush putting a large wad of toothpaste on the brushes and shoved it into his mouth brushing his mouth hard and fast he spit and did it again and gurgled mouth wash three times then went back into the shower.

Fifteen minuets later, another body scrub and another hard mouth washing Rodrick stepped out of the bathroom a towel wrapped around his hips, holding it on. He flipped his damp hair to see his entire family looking at him curiously.

" Find your toothbrush?" His dad asked, his eyebrow raised arms crossed.
Rodrick smiled and played it cool.

" Why were you in such a panic to find it?"

" I had a nasty taste in my mouth, besides I got some shampoo in my mouth..?" He said, longing out his sentence until his mother bought it. She was becoming immune to his foolish lies. But what was he really going to say?

He had the taste of wine beer and whatever else he had that night, not to mention that tramps pussy and mouth. He shuddered at the thought and walked up to his room, ignoring the questionable looks from his family.

Cynthia stretched her arms closing the sketch book, she was tired of failing each time she tried to draw him. She just wanted to see his adorable face, his freckles.. smirk.. his dark eyes... She smiled closing her eyes imagining Rodrick in her mind, she missed kissing him and touching him...
She opened her eyes and grabbed her phone and dialed Rodrick's number.

" Hey.. Can you come over? I really miss you... I'll open my window... You can sneak in baby.." She said biting her lip. Over joyed at hearing his voice.

Rodrick agreed and got dressed; eager to see her as well.