Status: Completed

Avoid Complications Rodrick.

Don't Worry Baby

After that one night an entire new world had been opened to the loving teens.
Many late nights steaming up the windows, sneaking around into each others rooms.

But not once did they ever have sex.
Rodrick dared to not go that far, he wanted her first time to be more special then ever imaginable.

Weeks, went by they fast forwarded to Christmas and after wards Rodrick told Cynthia the fantastic news.

He and Loded Diper were going to an underground punk concert, to perform.
He had no idea how they'd gotten the gig and he thought Vince had been ' just saying' that at every practice to bring up the A game. She didn't know how to respond, she had never been more happy for someone in her life since she Miranda got married.

" But." Rodrick continued, grabbing Cynthia's hand tightly between his own, looking her tenderly in the eyes, he was trying to calm himself down to get the rest out.

" The guys said its okay.. That you come with, a few of the other girls are coming"

She blushed and smiled
" I.. I'd love too.. I bet Sasha could cover for me and everything!" She squealed and pressed her fingers in, in her full extent of excitement. She had instantly become best friends with Sasha, they were practically inseparable except for her time with Rodrick, even then Sasha usually tagged along when they weren't getting down and dirty, Cynthia was even trying to get Sasha and Benny together, he liked her and it was obvious but Sasha seemed to never give Benny any notice; it was like she was always looking and concentrating on someone besides the people around her.

Cynthia didn't mind though, it was more of a time filler than anything.

" Mom, Sasha has tickets to this art show but it's in like another town.. I.. I cant remember the name and she's leaving on Friday..."

Her mother looked at her straight faced
" No boys. No drinking no smoking, no talking to strangers. Got it?"

Cynthia smiled and threw her arms around her mother, hugging her tightly.
Just as soon as she let go Cynthia ran to her room and begged Sasha to cover for her, which of course she agreed though Cynthia swore it sounded like she was having sex on the other line.. But she didn't bother asking mostly because she didn't care if Sasha was having sex or not all she cared about was her free three day weekend with Rodrick.

She defiantly felt like she was falling hard for him, if she hadn't already fallen but she'd never admit it to him. That was too scary, letting him know.. She shook just thinking about it.

It seemed in no time it was Friday, and Sasha was helping Cynthia pack for her weekend away.

" And I put a little gift in there sweetie." Sasha said winking at Cynthia as her gum bubbled and popped then was flicked back into her mouth.
Cynthia blushed

" What is it?"

" You cant see until you get there. Understand?"

" .... Fine.." She mumbled crossing her arms trying to see where and what was in her bag that was so secret and surprising for a gift. She sighed and folded up her jeans.

" Do you think I should pack something... Sexy?"

" Hmm.. Yes. Defiantly. Here I will choose" Sasha laughed and walked over and looked through all of Cynthia's close picking and grabbing specific items of clothing, things that were more see-through and lacy and loose in the back and the front.

" Did you pack sexy panties and bras?"

" Well, I packed a push up bra and some lace-"

Sasha held up her hand shushing the jabbering girl.

" A yes would of been fine darlin' " Sasha laughed tossing the clothes she grabbed into the open duffel bag. Cynthia shook her head grabbing her bag and putting in her phone and iPod as they walked up to grab her shoes setting her purse by the door.

The two girls were about to head down when they heard the grumble of a van and it screeched stopped in front of the house. Cynthia and Sasha laughed and waved at the people inside then went to finish getting Cynthia ready and packed.

It took no time at all really, for Cynthia to greet Rodrick with a kiss as he shockingly packed in her bag carrying it to the van that was stuffed with all the band equipment.

" I'm sorry baby but your in the back with Benny.."

" Where's everyone else?"

" Vince and the rest of the guys? They're on their way there with their girls. They um wanted some... Time alone.." Rodrick cleared his throat and opened the door for her.
Cynthia hugged Sasha bye and smiled at Benny, sitting beside him.

" Who's in the passenger seat?" She whispered to Benny afraid that if someone was in fact there they'd hear her and be offended.

She gasped seeing her old friend Arissa sitting up front.

" Holy fucking Christ. What are you doing here?" Cynthia asked, mad and surprised that she was there, looking like a Greek goddess, where Cynthia looked comfy and chill in her baggy shirt and sweater and comfy stretchy breathable jeans and sneakers. Arissa looked like she just stepped off the fucking cat walk! Cynthia crossed her arms in a huff.

Her entire weekend was ruined. She couldn't wait to hear the reason for why she was here. Cynthia didn't mind Arissa, she just didn't like how she always got what she wanted whenever she wanted it and she was gorgeous which made it easier for her to get everything she wanted..

Cynthia sulked in the back, trying to not get hit by Benny as he and Rodrick pretended to play their instruments as Loded Diper played on the CD the band had made, which hardly leaved the CD ROM in the van. Cynthia had learned to ignore the music and listen to her ipod, she was too upset to converse, so it made all the sense for her to block out the world and its stupid bitch face cruelties.

" Cynthia. Babe!" Rodrick yelled looking in the rear view mirror.

Cynthia lifted her head from the glass of the window and looked at Rodrick, confused. They were all alone.

" Where is everyone?"

" Well, we dropped Arissa off at her cousins place an hour ago, she lived on the way to the concert, and Benny is in the store"

Cynthia looked out the window and saw that they were at a gas station.

" You.. You can um.. Come and sit up beside me.. If you want.." He shyly said, turning to look at her with a smile. Cynthia smiled and flipped him off.

" Why didn't you tell me she was going to be in the van?"

" Why.. Are you.. Jealous?" He asked, smirking devilishly at her. If his very own Cynthia was jealous of her own friend Arissa he was going to use it against her, it was too cute.

Cynthia blushed and shot up and slapped his arm gently

" I am, NOT jealous of Arissa!" She spat, infuriated. She knew that her quick defense only proved she was and she was lying that she wasn't.

" Oh no.. Not at all.. So why are you jealous of her anyway?"

Cynthia blushed and looked away.

" I don't wanna talk about it."

" Fine. Don't tell me. But I think I know why.." He drifted off and got out of the van, to pay for the fuel he fed to his van. She sighed and put her face in hands.

She didn't talk to Rodrick or Benny - who sat upfront giving Cynthia more room in the back - for the rest of the trip, and as soon as they pulled up to their motel Cynthia slammed herself onto the bed.
She had a single room with Rodrick, and the rest of the band was all coupled off to share two beds in each room. Cynthia wished she could be alone, but she figured Rodrick had intended on them having their own room.

" Baby.."

" I don't wanna talk.. I'm.. tired.." She lied, turning onto her side on the bed.

" I think your just upset.." He replied, crouching beside the bed.

" Why are you.. Just.. I'm fine." She said taking a deep breath.

" Your not fine. Your mad and upset, and its because of Arissa. Now tell me why or I'll tie you to the bed and I dunno do.. terrible.. terrible things to your frail virgin body.." He whispered, crawling on top of her. She laughed.

" You really wanna know?"

Rodrick nodded, even though he was petrified of knowing why.

" Shes just so beautiful and I'm so... me.. and seeing her there right beside you, for the first time it dawned on me that if she wanted you... You probably wouldn't even hesitate.."

Rodrick had the most offended expression all over his face.

" You really think I'm that terrible and that much of a horn dog that I'd just drop you for miss plastic? Thanks." He rolled off her onto his side of the bed.

" I just don't understand why you want to be with me.." She whispered, sniffling, her fingers wiping small tears from her eyes. Rodrick snapped back to look at her.

" Why? Because I love you! That's why!" He yelled, and looked at her, blushing. He didn't want to tell her that, it only made everything worse.

She looked at him.

" Really..? You.. Love me..?"

Rodrick nodded embarrassed, and ran his hand through his hair looking at the patterns on the bed.

" I love you too..." She whispered, grabbing his hand.

Rodrick smiled and kissed her.
He never thought he'd fall in love with her, in love with a bet.. Even if she was so much more than that to him. He was just to happy to hear her love him back to care.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The next day, Rodrick and the guys went and set up their stuff for the show, while the girls went and got ready.. Well almost all the girls.

Cynthia was still sleeping and by the time the guys came back to the motel, Cynthia had just gotten into the shower and washed her hair.
Rodrick opened the door and smirked, a devious thought crossing through his mind, he closed the door behind him quietly and took off his shoes and clothes and slammed the curtain back, Cynthia screamed and covered herself but laughed seeing Rodrick standing there laughing at her; completely naked. She rolled her eyes and made room for him in the shower.

Rodrick bit his lip resisting his deep want of pinning her against the tile and lifting her legs around his hips and just.. taking her right then and there. But he had a plan, he was going to take her tonight, when the mood was right...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Later that night :

Cynthia held onto her drink tightly, smiling and dancing with the other girls as Loded Diper played their songs, then continued to get high from the energy with the guys.
She'd never head banged so much before, or drank so much.

Cynthia wasn't entirely sure how but she was drunk, maybe she'd drank from the wrong glass and didn't notice, or someone had slipped her something. No matter what it was she was on the tipsy side, but not so bad as too not realize what was happening.

By the time her and Rodrick had gotten back to their room their mouths were hot on each other, as they blindly undressed each other both wanting the others body extremely bad.
Rodrick pushed her back onto the bed, and slowly unbuttoned her shirt, teasing her with kisses and soft petting..

She bit her lip moaning lightly, watching him as he slowly began to undress himself, she had wanted to do that but he didn't let her. He knew what he was doing, he was the experienced one between the two of them, so she let him lead.

She gasped as he took off every inch of her clothing and his own and then the fun, really started.