Status: Completed

Avoid Complications Rodrick.

Open Skin

Rodrick rested his body on hers, his hands on either side of the pillow, his face was right above hers. They were looking down deep into the others eyes. He was calming his breathing, she was trying to not shake.

They were both so nervousness, for so many different reasons.
Cynthia licked her lips, running her hand on his bare shoulders.

They had stripped themselves and gotten under the covers, they had begun to kiss.. make out and get steamy and then they found themselves here. At this point, just staring waiting for the other to make the first move.

" Do.. Do you have a condom..." She whispered, but before he could answer Rodrick heard a bang on his door and someone calling his name. He rolled off of Cynthia and slipped into a pair of jeans pulling a shirt over his head.

She sat up, getting in a shirt herself. Why had she tried to loose her virginity, she knew now it wasn't going to happen... She sighed and looked through her bag, and gasped. Seeing the surprise gift Sasha had placed in her bag before they left.

Cynthia picked up the box and looked at it carefully and blushed harder than before. Sasha had gotten them condoms.. Cynthia put the box on the table and looked back, Rodrick was stepping back into the room. Leaning against the door.

" are you sure you want to do this?" He asked, giving her a look of doubt. Cynthia stood up and walked over to him and hugged him, her head rested against his chest. Rodrick slowly hugged her back, resting his head on hers. He had slightly been wishing she'd said no.. Lets wait. But her silence could go either way.

Rodrick felt bad, Vince had just pulled him out to tell him how much money everyone bet on him fucking her this weekend. He gave a demotivating motivational talk. Rodrick felt worse than ever, and he wasn't sure just how he could make love to her, if he felt like he was taking advantage and ruining her entire life.

" Rodrick... Hey...We don't have to if you do want to.." She whispered, leading him to the bed to sit. Rodrick fell back on the mattress, looking up at the ceiling.

" I had, had something romantic planned.. But.. If you want to.." He whispered, his voice caught in the lump of his throat. Cynthia rolled onto him, he hardly noticed. She kissed his cheek.

" I love you.." She whispered, smiling at him, brushing the hair from his face.

Rodrick looked at her thinking ' god, I'd hope so if your ever going to forgive me..'
He smiled and nodded
" I love you too "

They leaned in and kissed, Rodrick deepened the kiss, by holding her closer to him, his tongue slipping into her mouth once again. Soon enough Rodrick broke out of his funk and turned on top of her, inching her shirt off bit by bit. As her hands worked on the jeans he now had on, pulling them off his hips; letting Rodrick kick them off as she pulled off his shirt. He got hers off, sliding it off her shoulders, kissing the tender area of her soft skin.

She gasped as he moved up to her neck in sweet hot loving kisses.
Rodrick's sweet loving kisses soon turned into playfully painful nibbles bites and sucks.
He gave her quite a few hickeys. She gasped and made small squealing noises when she felt the tips of his teeth gently press on her neck.

Rodrick, getting his stamina and his groove back continued working on her neck, and moved one hand on her chest, cupping her breast playing with her nipples like before, she moaned lightly in his ear. Her head raised and looked at what he was doing, as one of his hands fondled her breast his other was moving its way down to the open heated area between her legs. She whimpered feeling his finger slide in the small space and quickly dip inside her, moving gently and fast inside her wet passage. Making her moan uncontrollably.

Rodrick smirked, she was getting louder with each move of his hand. He let go of her tit and turned the radio on; raising the music louder and louder; so that the people in the next room cant hear her ecstasy induced screams. Before she had always held back in her moans. Now she could make as much noise as she needed, and he loved it.

He moved his mouth down to her breasts, and licked her erect nipple; getting another whimpering squeal of lust from her mouth. He smiled and began to lick and suck on her small pink tit. Her hips bucked against his hand as she came closer and closer to climax, his fingers moved endlessly hitting her sweet spot in her . She didn't even know what to concentrate on, it was all too overwhelming and finally she moaned loudly, holding out on his name as she raised her hips cringed her body and came.

She fell back on the bed; panting and smiling. Rodrick moved his face up to hers and kissed her, she kissed back, hungry for more of him. That was all she wanted, all she ever wanted was all of him as much as she could have.

Cynthia looked at him and blushed smiling, feeling his undeniable bulge against her leg, she knew what to do. She just.. knew.. She rolled him over and kissed his big lips and moved down his neck, teasing him like he did to her, she brushed her finger tips on his inner thigh, making him gasp in response as her mouth moved lower and lower, she kissed beside his treasure trail and then the real prize waited for her, and Rodrick was to eager to feel her warmth mouth against his hard cock.

She licked the head, holding him firmly in hand, slowly stroking his long hard shaft. Rodrick moaned he enjoyed it, he leaned his head back on the pillow, and grunted moaning as her lips slowly inched around the head of his member, her tongue glazed around on his length. Rodrick moaned more, she went faster, her head bobbing up and down as she sucked and licked hard but gently on him. She was rather good at blowing him, and it was only her third or fourth time.. She had gotten better too, Rodrick gripped the bed, not caring how he whimpered with his moaning, her hands cupped his balls and started to fondle them the way he often touched her breasts, teasingly massaging them in her hand as she continued to suck on his length, rubbing his base at the same time.

As her mouth bobbed faster and faster, Rodrick stiffened and gasped that he was going to cum. She let go of his member and let him release into nearby tissues, he chucked them into the garbage. Cynthia kissed up his body again, running her area by his as she slid up him, Rodrick put his arms around her, groping her ass in his hands. He smiled and chuckled.

" damn you feel nice.."

She giggled and blushed and reached across the side table and grabbed the box she had found in her bag. She showed them to Rodrick, who sat up - which made her sit up with him his member propped up between her legs against her own hot box. She blushed wanting to feel more of him, Rodrick opened the box and pulled out the rubbers he took one off and handed it to Cynthia. She ripped off the foil holding the protection and kissed him, while sliding the plastic cover over his hard wanting cock. As soon as Rodrick felt it hit his base he grabbed her roughly and flipped her under him, he put himself at her entrance and slowly moved in.

Cynthia held onto him desperately, it hurt a little, but he moved gently inside her. After an hour of his slow movements and kisses she began to feel better; and she started to quite enjoy him moving inside her. She wrapped her legs around his hips and moved with him as Rodrick instinctively began to go faster, he easily slid in and out of her wet opening. She started to moan and moan as he did, it felt too good.. too good to believe. It was feeling she wanted to know.. Rodrick pressed his mouth down on hers kissing her sweetly with a hint of hunger. He was getting so worn out but he still had so much energy as he continued slowly plunging deep inside her.

" Rodrick.. I.. I.." She moaned and held onto him tightly, Rodrick continued to go, and moved faster he was coming close to his own climax. He moaned feeling it coming and in three last final hard deep thrusts they both came. Moaning her eyes closed holding onto him. Rodrick slipped out and rested his head on her chest, their bodies were both completely sweaty. Rodrick was so exhausted, even though he'd been through a longer time, he got worn out pretty fast. Cynthia smiled and ran her fingers through his dark sweaty hair, not caring. Rodrick wrapped his arms around her, his head on her breast. His eyes were closing. But he opened them and got up, making Cynthia abruptly take her hands back.

Rodrick went over to the bathroom and disposed of his used items and went back over to Cynthia and climbed in beside her, spooning her tightly, his head rested on her shoulder and neck gently. His lips left lingering kisses on her open skin as he cuddled her, his thumb running soothingly on hip and leg. Drifting them both off to sleep.