Status: Completed

Avoid Complications Rodrick.

Hanging Upside Down

" Wait a second. Rodrick you want to go study at some girls house, who we have never met?"

" Greg met her! Right Greg?" Rodrick said, looking at his brother across the table.
Greg had purposely stuffed his face with mashed potatoes, but he knew they would wait for him to gulp it down.

Greg sighed and nodded

" She's really nice, and responsible" He admitted. Looking at his parents, then his brother. Rodrick smirked at Greg.

" I..I don't know.."

" Please mom?"

" I'll think about it"

" But we want to study tomorrow"

" We'll have our answer in the morning " She said and went on eating.
His mother was going to let him go, after all if Greg said she was at least responsible there wouldn't be any trouble.

After dinner Rodrick ran up to his room, and looked around then pulled out his phone and sat in his chair. He went through his contacts and found hers, he debated about texting her, or calling her..She left her house and phone number, which should he call if he was too call her? Calling her house there was a chance he'd have to talk to her parents, if he called her cell phone there's more of a chance she could ignore his call... If he texted her there could be an annoying ringer and it would annoy her so much she wouldn't reply... Ever.

His mind continued on this circling track for about five minuets.

Cynthia stared at her cell phone. Praying for it to ring, she didn't want it to, but the sooner he called the less she had to wait around for it, and besides she really wanted to go have a shower.. What if he called and she didn't answer? Would he think she was blowing him off.. And what if he called while she was in the shower and she answered!? What would he think.. She looked over at his sweater it was laying on the back of her chair. She glared at it.

Rodrick held his phone and twirled his drum stick, debating whether he should call her.
" What are you doing?" Greg asked from the stairs. Peeking up. Rodrick jumped and dropped his drum stick.

" Nothing!"

" Are you going to call her?"

" What? No..Maybe"

Greg smiled
" Cant decide?" He asked, and moved up into Rodrick's room,

" Pass me your phone" Greg said, holding out his hand.

Reluctantly Rodrick passed Greg his phone.
Greg saw that her number was up on the screen.
He pressed dial.

" Here. Its ringing" He said and passed Rodrick's cell phone back to Rodrick then ran out of his room for dear life.

" Hello?" A female voice said on the other end, Rodrick didn't know if it was Cynthia or not.

" Uh Hi..is uh..Cynthia..There?" Rodrick asked, trying to control his cracking voice.

" Yeah this is her.." She said. Rodrick sighed.

" It's Rodrick"

" ..Okay.." She said, plain and a little childishly confused.

" Um, Hi..."

" Hi. Hey Rodrick do you mind if we talk later? I was just heading for a shower.."
She had decided to make him wait, seem like she was too busy for him.
Besides, she was too nervous to talk. She would fumble with her words and he'd think she was an idiot..

" Yeah okay Bye" He said all at once and shut his phone.

She looked at her phone since he left so suddenly.
Wow.. She thought and went to the bathroom.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

" Hey mom? Can I have like twenty bucks?"

" What do you need twenty dollars for??" She asked surprised.

" In case we order pizza. I don't want for her to pay for it. That's just UN-gentlemanly" He said, playing his mom for cash. He was pretty good at it.
Smooth and charming.

" Oh right. Yeah here" She said and went to her purse and took out her wallet and grabbed a twenty, she handed it to him and smiled.

" Your dressed up for a study date"

" Hey whoa. It's Not a date"

" Oh no of course not.." His mother said and smiled and went back to whatever she had been doing.

Three hours till the gig, and a little while till he went to pick her up.
It was the first time the guys were meeting up at the gig.
They usually all drive together.
But since he was bringing Cynthia..

Cynthia turned up her stereo and began to put on her makeup.
She wasn't dressed yet but she wanted to put her face on first.
Dark eyeliner with pink eyeshadow..

She smiled and pulled on her darkest black skinny jeans, then her studded belt that came together with handcuffs. It was her favorite belt, and she didn't just wear it casually.
She pulled on a pink V neck that said " I am Not the One"
She figured it fit for the evening. She put in her earrings, studded earrings that were cross stitched mustaches, then shell zebra print ones for her bottom holes.
Her bag had the word mustache in a mustache form.
She loved it.

She put together the rest of her stuff and slipped on her shoes and grabbed his sweater.
She waited outside, until his van pulled up. She ran over to it.
She looked around and smelled around.

" Did you clean the van..?" She asked, shocked.

" Yeah. Yes. Of course" Rodrick lied and smiled, he had gotten Greg to clean it, for the payback of dialing Cynthia.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

" Here we are.." He said pulling into a fairly crowded parking lot.
She was still dizzy from his driving and didn't realize he had gotten out of the van.
She looked around, shrugged and moved her bodies position to get out of the van.

Rodrick opened her door, but instead of helping her out, he helped himself in. He put her legs around his waist and held her right leg so he could see her thigh. He turned on the light so he could see her perfectly.

He was taken by how pretty she looked but quickly ignored it.
She was shaking with fear.
She never thought he would do this..

She closed her eyes tight unable to take his touch as he caressed and brushed her legs as he moved on her. She was so baffled she couldn't even find the words ' No Rodrick..Please No' in her dry throat.

She tried to say it but only managed to say
" Rodrick...no.."

" Shh.. I know what I'm doing" He said pausing to look up at her, then he went back to working on her.

She bit her lip, it had tickled so much but it tingled all the same.. she didn't know how much more she could take before she exploded and screamed.

He blew his breath on her, and stepped back to look at his work.
He tossed the marker onto his dashboard.
Written in white, perfectly on her thigh was his bands' logo, the diaper pin included.

She opened her eyes and sighed then smiled down at it and traced her fingers on the words and letters.

He smiled at her and snapped his fingers.
Then opened the side door of the van and climbed in.
She looked back then quickly turned face forward in her seat.
He had slipped off his shirt and began to change into a different one.
He put a studded / spiked cuffs on both his wrists.

He moved closer to her and put his head between the two seats.
" Can I borrow your eyeliner?" He asked.

She nodded embarrassed and rummaged through her bag and passed him her eyeliner, then watched as he applied it to his eyes perfectly in the mirror. Then passed it back to her.

" Is it okay if I leave this in here?" She asked referring to her bag.
He nodded, she smiled and took her phone and a little bit of cash. Then stuffed it under her seat and they walked into the club.

It wasn't a bar club, it was more like a coffee house, but not exactly the same. It was plastered with posters of bands, flyer's of bands and it had a fair sized stage.
A small counter closing off the kitchen and the rest of the place, there were a few tables here and there and in front of the stage was a place for people to dance.

She was in love with the place.
Rodrick guided her to a seat.
" Sit here. It'll give you the best view" He said with a wink.
Rodrick helped her into her chair and looked around as he leaned over, leaning on her chair and the table.

He saw his band mates snickering at the curtain, then Rodrick turned back to her and kissed her cheek. Then ran backstage before either could full process the fact that he'd kissed a girl he hardly knew.. on the cheek. But he knew he'd left her there confused and flushed..

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Cynthia , Rodrick and the guys all climbed into the van shouting and headbanging.
Still singing the song they played; Exploded Diaper.
It was the first concert she'd ever gone too, and was only there for one song.
Most important, Rodrick had pointed out.
He was tapping the beat on the steering wheel. Cynthia was in the back now head banging and laughing with the boys.

They all went forward and one of them landed on Cynthia when Rodrick stopped hard on the brakes, they'd arrived at s Pizza / Food place. Cynthia shoved them off her and got out first, she had to wait to grab her bag though.

Too her surprise, Rodrick had waited for her.
She wondered if they had gone past friendship in two days..

" So why did you kiss my cheek?" She asked him while they walked.
He looked at her
" Oh to make the guys jealous.." He lied, he'd kissed her mostly cause he wanted to and he had the opportunity..

She nodded not fully convinced and walked in, they went to one of the booths.
She got squished in the end by Rodrick, she let it slide mostly because she liked sitting at the window seat.. It was only four of them, one of the guys went home with the other car. The other two soon left before the pizza came, but too Cynthia's shock,Rodrick didn't move for his own seat. Instead he kept his arm up on the back edge of the seat around her, keeping her fully semi- exposed to his sweaty armpit.

In thirty minuets he had eaten half the pizza and she was on her second slice.

" What are you doing tomorrow?" He asked, through bites of the everything topped pizza. She looked at the pizza grossed out, there was literally everything on the pizza..

" I'm busy" She replied

" Doing what?"

" Sleeping."

Rodrick could only smile, that's exactly what he had planned to do as well.
Then why did you even ask her!? He asked himself , Oh God was he starting to like her? He wondered going over it again and again...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

He drove her home later and told her he'd talk to her later.
She prayed it would be soon. She hated and wouldn't admit it, but seeing this new side of Rodrick made her really like him.. She walked through the door and realized that she still had his sweater.

" Dang. I meant to give this back.." She whispered and shook her head.

" That boy is too much of a distraction.." She sighed and walked to her room using her phone as a flashlight. She was going to get an ear full for staying out so late... But it was worth it, in her eyes...