Status: Completed

Avoid Complications Rodrick.

Home Coming.

After what seemed to be forever, Cynthia got the call,

Dad. Was coming home.
She had been in charge of the house, the food everything for five days.

Today she was free.
She could go back to her more selfish life.

Rodrick was happy too.
Loded Diper had a gig on Saturday and she would be there.

She owed him.
Big time, for driving her around.

In Cynthia's defense, she constantly told him to go and play with his band.
But he hardly did.
It wasn't that he was becoming clingy, no no.

It was just Cynthia was prepared to serve him all the time, getting him chips when he wanted, getting him a drink even if he didn't ask for one.
She never told him to clean up, and he was always welcome there.

He was actually a bit disappointed that her father was coming home.
How was he going to get such good service, with him there.

He wasn't trying to sound like a total user, he just liked being waited upon.
Is that so bad?
Besides he got mom bucks for helping her out, driving her around and stuff.

He stretched out on the sofa, as Cynthia continued to clean up the kitchen.
She looked over at Rodrick, and finally put a name on what they were.

Friends with Benefits.

Yes, that's exactly what they were.
Kissed hardly, hadn't gone on a date since Monday,
not that she had the time for a date.
All they did was hang around at her house, unless he had a band practise.

She wanted some alone time.
She loved having him with her, but he was suffocating her...
She didn't get why he wanted to be with her all the time.

Cynthia sat on the couch, and looked over at him.
" Please get your feet off the couch.." She started, but was interrupted when he grabbed her and pulled her onto her back and pinned her under him.

" You gonna make me?" He asked, flirtatiously.

She giggled.

" Maybe I will "

" Hmm going to torcher me?" He asked, holding her arms above her head as they remained on the couch.

" I might just have to.. Maybe Ill get a whip.." She said smirking, he smirked back, and put his hands on her sides.

" Rodrick. Don't..I'm ticklish" She said, panic in her voice.
At that moment Rodrick brushed his hand over the side of stomach, causing her to giggle and cringe.

" Rodrick I'm warning you!" She said loudly, playfully trying to get him off.

He laughed and did it again, she cringed and curled up under him.
He smirked and kissed her neck, making her giggle more and more.

" Rodrick!!-" Giggle " Your being rid-ridiculous! Just" Giggle " Take off your shoes!"

" If you want them off, you take them off me!" He said, kissing up and down her neck.
She continued to giggle and wrapped her leg around his and pushed on his sneaker.

" Whoa, hey I meant my shoes, not my jeans" He snapped back, smirking still.
His face soon cooled into a calm expression, her leg had tugged on the brim of his jeans and had hardly inched them from his hips.

Her hands found their way onto his back, holding him too her, his brown eyes met her bright blue ones, and he kissed her lips.
They bucked their hips as the two teens began to get heated on the sofa.

Not caring that a few houses away, a taxi was making its way with her father inside it; coming home to see his girls, and a boy free house.

Rodrick moved his hands onto her hips, his thumb running in the waist band of her jeans, making her squirm under him as she sucking on his lower lip gently, moving from side to side as they continued making out.

She groaned,

" Rodrick, please take off your shoes.." She whispered between smooches.

" Like I said.." He pulled his head back.
" You want them off, take them off yourself"

" You'd better be talking about your shoes." A deep upset male voice said from the doorway.

Cynthia and Rodrick went red, looking at each other.
Slowly they sat up, flushed.

They got carried out too fast.
Mr. Daniels walked over to them, after slamming the door for his angry dramatic effect.

Rodrick was shaking in his shoes, Cynthia's heartbeat was beating out of her chest.
Her father had practically caught her close to dry humping her boyfriend-ish guy.

She took a deep breath.
Ready for her father to explode.

Which he did.
Five minuets later, Cynthia was shaking her head close to tears, and Rodrick was gripping the couch for life, as he got spat and yelled at.

Her father stormed upstairs. Slamming his door behind him.
Cynthia turned to look at Rodrick and grabbed him in a tight embrace.

" I'm sorry Rodrick.." She whispered. Running her hand up and down his back.

He sat up
" It's alright. At least he didn't ground me" He smirked.

" Oh hey, Loded Diper has a gig Saturday."

" When and where?"

He smiled.

" Beach Party. Friend of mine is throwing it asked us to do some of our songs" He smirked.

" Oh wow.. Sounds fun" She smiled.

" Saturday. Want me to drive you?" He asked.

She thought about it.
A beach party?

" Why not..?" She said, bars, clubs those she can handle.
But a Beach party and gig? She wasn't too sure about it.

There was a more of a chance of drinking, and hot and heavy couples.

Rodrick was as happy as a kid at Christmas.

" Be right back.. Bathroom" He said and got up.

Rodrick had a light bulb go off, he went towards the bathroom, then took a serious turn and went down to the basement, to her room.

Rodrick had to be quick, he went through her drawers, then saw it.
He grabbed the first plain shirt of hers he saw and stuffed it in his waist band and down his leg to sneak it out without her knowing.

It was perfect, she was going to love it.
He knew she would.

" Ah bad news.. I got to go babe" He said as he re-entered the living room.
Both had completely forgotten the spazz attack from her father.

" Oh okay. Talk to me later about when you'll pick me up for Saturday" She said, her smile fake. She was not, looking forward to it.

Meanwhile.
Greg Heffley, sat at his brother's drums.
Fantasizing what it'd be like to be a rock star.

His brother was not coming home any time soon.
Now that he was always with Lilly's sister.

" He's going to kill you" Rowley said, shivering in his shorts.

Rodrick wasn't afraid to hit his brothers friends for messing with his stuff.
He already called him names, what was to stop him from killing Rowley like he does with Greg?

Rodrick started up his van, and went on his way home. Pulling the shirt out of his jeans.
She was going to love it.
He knew it.

He made a quick stop to get some chips and some paint.
Since he didn't know how to make any, he'd need some more.
After he got it, he drove home.

He opened the house door, to hear the loud banging of his.
Drums.

Rodrick ran downstairs.

" What did I tell you if you ever touched my drums!?" He yelled moving closer to Greg, ready to pound him into the floor. Chubby Buttons too.

" Why are you holding a pink shirt and paint!?" Greg asked, fearing for his life, and hoping to cause a distraction for him and Rowley to run.

" I'm going to kill you." Rodrick said, piercing his dark eyes into Greg's scared eyes.

" Boys! Come on time for dinner" Susan called down to them, at the worst moment.

" After dinner. Your fucking dead" Rodrick mumbled into his little brothers ear.
His awesome day went to shit, his little brother was a pain in his side, a pain that needed to know its place.

Rodrick went upstairs, but continued upstairs till he was at his room, he put his stuff down and decided how he was going to get Gregory back for touching his drum set.

Rodrick ate dinner, glaring at baby hippo and earth worm.
Greg and Rowley ate dinner, scared crap-less for their lives.
Making every excuse to stay within mom distance.
Washing dishes, putting away the food.
Anything, everything.

It wasn't like Greg had gone into Rodrick's room, he wished he had, because the beating wouldn't be as horrible as whatever Rodrick had planned, his drums meant more to him them life itself.

After a night of agonizing terror, the two assumed Rodrick had simply forgot about them at his drums.
So the two got ready for bed, and soon fell asleep after a movie.

Around eleven, Rodrick pushed himself out of his room, the pink t-shirt hanging, drying.
He snuck downstairs to Greg's room, a pen in hand and began to doodle on Greg's face, a mustache, a giant L on his forehead. The works. It took all his self control to not draw a dick on Chubby Buttons face, but he figured Greg's make over would do.

Rodrick went back to sleep, with the usual smirk on his face.