Status: Active

Since We Met, You Know You've Had the Best of Me

You Heard That I Was Trouble But You couldn't Resist

Jonathan wanted nothing more than to take her in the middle of dance floor. It was such an animalistic desire, it almost scared Jonathan. If she did not stop the way she was moving, and giving him those looks; he might not have that much self restrain.

Jonathan lowered his head, resting his forehead against Nina’s. The music changed to a much calmer beat making their movements less erotic. Even with less movement their bodies stayed close together. Jonathan lowered his eyes to her kissable lips. He could kiss her, right then and there. There was only a few centimeters keeping them apart. A simple tilt of her head and a dip of his was all it would take. Their eyes locked and a look of mutual agreement was shown, they both wanted this.

Jonathan leaned down almost in slow motion. Nina’s eyed fluttered waiting for those lips of his to hit her needy ones. Anticipation and nervousness ran thru their veins, but what they waited for never came. Before their lips could brush, a body crashed into them pulling them apart.

A clearly wasted guy had crashed into them as he danced like a maniac. Nina rolled her eyes at the man before giving Jonathan and apologetic smile. “You want to go get those drinks now?” She asked him.

Jonathan just nodded his head in defeat. He held her hand as they walked out of the crowd and towards the bar. Jonathan loved the feel of Nina’s hand in his. It seemed so small in his. The bar was crowded as they waited for the bartender to look their way.

“Hey guys” Corey Crawford caught their attention.

“Crawfish!” Nina greeted him. “Can I call you that?” She asked him.

“Only if you dance with me.” Corey teased.

Nina looked at Jonathan. “Do you mind getting me a vodka and redbull?” She gave him her puppy dog look she knew no one could resist.

“Yeah.” Jonathan watched Nina and his goalie tender make their way back onto the dance floor.

XxXxX

“You might want to be careful” Jonathan turned to look at Renee. A look of confusion crossed his face. “She loves Goalies”

“What do you mean?” He asked her as he watched Nina and Corey dance. They were doing a bunch of funny dance moves, nowhere near as suggestive as him and Nina had done earlier.

“She just has this thing where she can’t hate any goalies.” Renee went on as she took a sip of her drink. “Not even the goalies for the Red Wings or Flyers.” Renee noticed the look of distress on Jonathans face. “But don’t worry, Nina really likes you.”

A light blush covered his face. “Yeah?” He asked her.

“Yeah.” Renee smiled as she watched her friend make a fool of herself. “But if you hurt her” Renee gave Jonathan a death stare. “I will not hesitate to chop your balls off, no matter how much I love my Hawks.”

Jonathan swallowed. The look Renee gave him made it clear she meant business. “Got it.” Jonathan just nodded.

“Good” A smile returned to her face. “See you later.” With that she walked away to look for her own dance partner.

XxXxX

“Show me your moves Crawfish” Nina yelled over the music.

“Get ready for these sick moves.” Corey yelled right back before going into the robot stance.

Nina laughed hard as she watched him robot across the dance floor. She fallowed right behind him. Their dancing consisted of old school moves. There was more laughing than dancing going on between the two. Nina was having fun.

“So are you and Tazer and item?” Corey asked her in the middle of his sprinkler move.

Nina stopped dancing for a bit. “Why do you ask?”

“Because that puck bunny over there is all over your man”

Nina turned to look at the bar section and sure enough there was the same girl from the game throwing herself at Jonathan. Batting her eyelashes and running her hands over his arms. Jonathan looked uncomfortable, darting his eyes across the room, looking anywhere but at the girl.

XxXxX

Jonathan smiled as he watched Nina dance with Corey. They were throwing down all the old school dance moves. A soft smile formed on Jonathan’s face as he watched Nina enjoy herself.

“Hey handsome.” A voice startled him. “You want to dance?”

Jonathan looked at the girl who had her hands on him. She was wearing a dressed that would pass as a short shirt, and she had very uncomfortable looking heals on. Jonathan felt uncomfortable as the girl practically raped him with her eyes.

“I’m not a good dancer.” Jonathan told her politely in hopes that she would leave.

“Then we don’t have to dance.” She was trying to seduce him.

Jonathan looked around, looking for anyone that could her him. His eyes met with Nina’s. He gave her a desperate look. He mouthed a ‘help me’ at her.

“Or you could buy me a drink.” She clearly was not going anywhere.

Before Jonathan could say yes or no the bartender was handing him his and Nina’s drinks. The puck bunny’s eyes glinted as she reached for one of Jonathan’s drinks, thinking it was for her. Before her hand could touch the glass another hand swooped in and took it.

“Excuse me!” The puck bunny yelled in disbelief. “That drink was for me!”

Nina held the cup with the greenish yellow liquid. A look of amusement in her eyes as she watched the other girl freak out. “Babe.” She looked at Jonathan with confidence. “Were you buying drinks for other women?”

Jonathan looked at the other girl. She was waiting for him to confirm that in fact that drink was hers. Nina wrapped herself over Jonathan in a possessive manner. Jonathan placed his free hand on her hip to make their lie more believable.

“You said I could pick the next one.” Nina whined a little. The puck bunny looked a little uncomfortable now. “But I guess she will do.” Nina reached out to touch the girl.

“You guys are sick.” She scoffed and walked away. Nina giggled and took a sip of her drink. She and Jonathan were still wrapped around each other.

“She’s missing out.” Nina winked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for the comments:
reneeanne
BluesFan74
MrsPatrickKane88
miss1019
RosiePosie08
Jwash16
NMT82
Hola1123[x2]
kendra-rae
SabresLover28

For commenting

I will be the first one to admit I cried for a good two hours after the VanChi game 7… actually I was crying at the end of the second because it thought the Hawks were gonna lose 1-0 but then My Cappy bless his soul tied the game. Sad tears turned into happy tears. I was shaking and crying like no tomorrow. My family doesn’t like hockey so they thought I was on drugs Hahaha. Then I cried some more when the Vancouver won in OT. But no matter what I’m so proud of the boys for coming back in the series from that 3-0 losing streak and don’t get me started on Corey Crawford… that man was just golden! I really fucking hope we don’t trade a crap ton of players this year… I get attached too easily, and Patrick Sharp is a FA this time! Scared!

And then the Pens lost, let’s just say I’ve been a wreck these past days.

But I still got Boston and the Caps to cheer for! X) Who are you guys cheering for?

Comment&Subscribe