Status: Active

Since We Met, You Know You've Had the Best of Me

You're Perfectly Imperfect, My Love

Jonathan and Nina had been attached to hip since the tabloids had gotten hold of their pictures. The good thing was that no one really knew much about Nina, so she could still go on with her every day without being hounded by the paparazzi.

Nina was currently lying on Jonathan’s chest as they watched TV. “Someone asked me out on a date today.” Nina said nonchalantly as she traced a pattern on Jonathans arm.

“Did you tell him you had a boyfriend?” He said in a jealous tone. Nina shifted around, a mad jealous Jonathans made her all hot and bothered.

“But I don’t have a boyfriend…” She teased him. “No one has asked me to be their girlfriend.”

Jonathan made a growling noise as he flipped them over. Nina looked up at his face as he hovered over her. His lips dove down to her neck and nipped at her tanned flesh. He made his way up to her ear and he nibbled on her earlobe. Nina mewled as he teased her.

“I thought I was your boyfriend.” Jonathans whispered in her ear before giving her neck some more attention.

Nina held in a moan as she opened her mouth for a response. “You never asked me.” Was her breathless response.

Nina moved her arms around Jonathan’s neck and pulled his mouth to hers. She ran her hands through his hair. It was Jonathan’s turn to moan as she pulled lightly at his hair.

Jonathan pulled away from their kiss and looked down at her again. “Do you want to be my girlfriend?” He whispered.

Nina bit her lip before smiling. “Maybe.” She winked and pulled him in for another kiss.

XxXxX

Nina felt giddy as she walked down the street. She couldn’t remember the last time she was this happy. realization hit her suddenly. She pushed a few buttons on her mobile and let it ring.

“Hello.” Jonathan answered his phone with a smile.

Nina smiled wider at the sound of his voice. “I was thinking, we should get Renee and Patrick together.”

“What?” Jonathan chuckled at her statement. “where did this come from.”

“Can I come over?” She asked as she walked into her building. “I’ll explained everything”

XxXxX

“He likes her?” Jonathans questioned after Nina explained the whole Patrick situation.

“He didn’t tell you?”

“No” Jonathan was a little surprised he hadn’t mentioned it at all. Kaner was usually very verbal about the woman in his life.

“Oh I know!” Nina shouted out excitedly. “Since they’re our best friends we should tell them about us at the same time. Make it like a double date!”

“That could work.” Jonathan agreed.

“But don’t tell him about Renee being there!”

XxXxX

“Why are we going to this fancy place again?” Renee asked skeptically as the waiter walked them to their seat.

“Because I have to tell you something important.”

“Oh my Gosh you’re preggo!” Renee shouted out catching the attention of everyone around them.

“What! No!” Nina also shouted. “Jesus woman you’re causing a scene.”

Renee held her hand to her heart. “I thought you were making me an aunt way before my time.”

“Whatever” Nina rolled her eyes. “We all know you’re gonna be the one to get pregnant first.”

“Hey.” Jonathan walked up to their table fallowed by Kaner.

“Okay what’s going on here?” Renee asked. “This suspense is killing me!”

“Jonathan and I are official.” Nina beamed as she told her best friend.

“Congrats man.” Patrick gave Jonathan a friendly pat on the back.

“That’s it?” Renee asked without enthusiasm. “I really thought you were gonna tell me you were pregnant.”

Jonathan choked on his water. “What!”

Renee only laughed as Nina tried to calm Jonathan down.

XxXxX

Nina smiled as she watched Patrick and Renee interact. Patrick was currently making her laugh at some story he was telling.

“This is working out great!” Nina whispered in Jonathan’s ear.

Jonathan only nodded with a smile of his own. He had never seen Patrick like this. He was actually trying to impress a girl for once. There was a shine in his eyes, and they would light up when he made Renee laugh. Jonathan wondered if that’s the way people saw him when he was with Nina.

“Patrick!” the sound of a woman’s voice made all of them look up. “Hey!”

Patrick looked uneasy as he studied the woman before him.

“Remember me.” She placed her hand on his arm. “From last week, you know the club.” She gave him a suggestive look as if that would help him remember.

“Yeah.” Patrick didn’t want to seem rude, so he lied.

“Let me give you my number!” her friend pulled out a piece of paper and a pen from her purse and handed it over. “You should so give me a call.”

Patrick only nodded not knowing what to say. After she left the table no one spoke.

“I have to get going.” Renee spoke up. “I just remembered I have to write a paper for class.”

“I can drive you home.” Patrick offered as he stood up as well.

“That’s okay, I’d rather take a cab.” Renee gave him a hard smile. “Nina, call me later okay?” With that she waived and made her way out of the restaurant.

The look of hurt was evident in Patrick’s face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you:
kat_withak
RosiePosie08
KayPx3
tiffanyhabs31
NMT82
reneeanne
NLT.shortAngel.JB
devilsfan302617
MrsPatrickKane88
miss1019
kendra-rae
sportychick40
BluesFan74
Jilliebob
I_love_the_Staals

For Commenting!

Oh my lord I haven’t updated in a looooooong time! This chapter is crap…. hahaha
Awww poor Patrick! I’m just making him suffer. But yay for Jonathan and Nina being official!

Okay guys, there’s these two stories that have been running through my head. They do include Hockey players but one is fantasy and the other is science-fiction.

There’s a Steven Stamkos one: Only You

There’s a Tyler Kennedy one: Electronic Lover

Would you guys be interested in reading these? Hahaha which one seems more appealing?

I honestly make a banner for all my story ideas, so there’s some banners of stories that never make it out lol

Comment&Subscribe!!