Status: Active

Since We Met, You Know You've Had the Best of Me

I'm Trying So Hard To Impress Her, She Puts Me Under So Much Pressure

“I can’t believe he finally ask you!” Renee said over the phone.

Nina was on lying on her couch with her legs up and head dangling over the edge. She smiled as she heard her friend talk about how cute Nina and Jonathan’s babies would be.

“Yeah well there will be no babies anytime soon.” Nina assured with a chuckle. “But you and Kaner, talk about gorgeous blonde blue eyed babies!”

“Please.” Renee cut her off. “Me and Kaner will never happen.”

Nina’s smile faltered. “I’m not supposed to tell you this but…”

“Tell me what?” That caught Renee’s attention. “Tell me!” She pleaded like a little kid.

“Patrick really likes you.” There was silence on the line for what felt like forever.

“He does?” Renee gently asked.

“I knew it! I knew it!” Nina shouted in victory. “You like him too!”

“What! No!” Renee tried to deny it but finally gave in. “…okay maybe I do.”

“Renee” Nina cooed at her. “This is just perfect!”

“No it’s not.” Renee challenged. “Did you see the way that girl threw herself at him? I don’t think I can be with someone who just goes around sleeping with women. I mean, he didn’t even remember her name!”

“He’s changing!” Nina tried defending him. “You should have seen how jealous he was of you and Brent.”

“Really?”

“yes, really.” Nina assured. “So will you please give him a chance?” Nina was doing her puppy dog eyes and pout even though Renee couldn’t see her.

“Fine.” Nina could tell Renee was smiling on the other end of the line.

“Yay! And don’t forget to come over tomorrow”

XxXxX

“I don’t see why you wanted his Jersey.” Jonathan pouted as he handed the red 88 jersey over to her. “Aren’t you supposed to wear you boyfriend’s jersey?”

Nina looked at him. “Is someone jealous?” Nina placed a gentle kiss on his lips. “If you must know, it’s not for me. It’s for a friend.”

Jonathan smiled. “That’s what they all say.” He kissed her this time. “I gotta go, you’ll be there tonight right?”

“Wouldn’t miss it”

XxXxX

“You’re gonna give him a chance remember.” Nina said for about the millionth time that night. They were currently walking up to the WAG suite.

“I said yes the first time.” Renee smiled as she played with the hem of her game worn Kane jersey.

The girls were greeted warmly as they walked into the room.

“I heard about you and Jonathan!” Abby Sharp hugged the two women as they walked to the little balcony to watch the boys warm up.

“It was about time wasn’t it?” Renee teases as Nina’s checks flared.

“What about you and Mr. Kane?” It was Renee’s turn to blush.

“What about him.” Renee smiled.

XxXxX

She said yes! That was all the text said, but Patrick knew what it meant.

“You ready?” Jonathan asked Kaner as they warmed up.

“Yeah.” Patrick said as he chewed on his mouth guard. He shook his glove covered hands, hoping to loosen some of his nerves off. Patrick Kane had to bring his best tonight. Even though half the people in the UC were sporting the number 88 on their backs, there was only one person who was wearing his number that he wanted to impress.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you:
reneeanne
SatanIsASkank
RosiePosie08
BluesFan74
musicluva3395
KayPx3
kat_withak
alexismae;
steph1314
miss1019
MrsPatrickKane88
NMT82
tiffanyhabs31
devilsfan302617
kendra-rae
mojono1002
sportychick40
Ry17

For Commenting!

You guys never seize to amaze me! Thank you so so much for all the feed back! Glad to hear people still enjoy my writing!

So I know this chapter was a little bland, but I promise it will get some drama in the up and coming chapters!

And what do you think of the new layout? Hahaha I did a really bad job on the banner this time around, but I’m to lazy to fix it up x)

First off, I was never expecting people to subscribe to The Steven Stamkos and Tyler Kennedy stories! You guys are truly amazing!

So all in, Steven Stamkos ended up with more subscribers so… the first Chapter is up!! So go check it out!! Only You The start is a bit iffy, but as always it will get more interesting as the story goes on!

And to all those TK fans, don’t fret cause Electronic Lover will be staring up soon!

Comment&Subscribe!