Status: Active

Since We Met, You Know You've Had the Best of Me

My Head Is Spinnin' Cause Of You

Jonathan’s mouth was slightly ajar. His brain was trying to process an answer to her question without making him look like a creep.

“I’m Patrick.” Kaner saved Jonathan from and awkward moment. “And this freak is Jonathan.”

“I’m Brent.” Seabrook budded in, bag of chips still in hand.

“I’m Patrick too.” Sharpie was now at the door. “But I’m way better than this Patrick.” Sharpie pointed at Kaner.

Nina just smiled at the boys antics. “Well its very nice meeting you, I think I’m gonna head back to my apartment and wait for the lights to turn back on.”

Sharpie nudged Jonathan, he gave him a look. “Um,” Jonathan started, making Nina turn back. “Do you; maybe want to stay here until the lights come back on?”

She thought about it before smiling. “Sure, just let me go get George.” She walked away leaving the boys in the doorway.

“Oh though luck boys” Sharp teased. “Looks like she has a boyfriend, or maybe a kid.”

“No way man” Brent spoke up. “She looks way to good in those yoga pants to be a mom.”

“Then I guess you’re still out of luck Toes. She’s got a boyfriend, meaning you have no chance.”

“No chance of what?” Nina surprised them as she headed their way. Since there was no response Nina introduced them to her pup. “This is George Alexander, he’s my baby.”

A feeling of relief passed through Jonathan’s chest.

“So, can I come in?” Nina asked the group of guys as she stood in the dimly lit hallway.

They all quickly scattered and moved out of the way so she could make her way in.

“I brought this.” Nina held a small lantern. “I thought we could use the light.”

They all sat down in the living room, the Xbox game long forgotten.

“So how’s life?” Nina asked as she made herself at home. She sat Indian style on a lazy-boy, with George next to her.

“Do you know who we are?” Patrick Kane asked her, with an eyebrow raised. “Not trying to sound conceded, but we’re kinda famous.”

Nina laughed. “Course I do” She pointed at Jonathan. “You’re my neighbor, and you’re my neighbor’s friends.”

They all gave her looks of disbelief, an ‘are you kidding me’ look.

“Kidding,” She put her hands up. “You all play for the Blackhawks” She smiled.

“So you like hockey?” Jonathan asked.

“He speaks!” Nina teased the captain. “I was beginning to think you were mute.”

The boys snickered. “I like you.” Sharpie told her, as he held his hand up for a high five.

“I like you guys too.” Nina smiled at them, soon after the lights turned back on.

’She’s beautiful.’ Jonathan thought as he looked at her in the light.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys! 3 Stars!! you guys are the best!
Thank you: RosiePosie08, silvercruiser., and reneeanne for commenting!!
18 subs! That’s so great guys! Love that this story is doing better than I thought it would! xD
Don’t be a silent reader!
Comment&Subscribe!