Status: Comment for fast updates :D

Can I Change?

i killed them?

Pain. That's all I can feel as I lie here in the cold pavement. I can barely open my eyes just enough to turn my head and see all my family dead.

There is fire and broken glass in the floor. I can hear the ambulance coming and the chatters of people as they gather to see what is none of their business.

I close my eyes, wanting to die. Dying will take the pain away, and that is all I want. I know something has happened since I can't move anything below my neck. Probably the crash messed up my spinal column. I can feel the back of my head wet, probably with blood.

As I close my eyes, I have a flashback of the crash. I remember how we were already late for the movie we were going to see. Of how I was driving, with my dad riding shotgun, my little sister singing that annoying song from a T.V. show for two year old kids like herself and my mom talking about her work, which is all she ever talks about. I was speeding because I wanted to see that movie so badly, and they had finally agreed to go watch it. Totally not worth it.

But then a there was a deer in the middle of the road, which I hadn't seen since it was already 7:00 PM and it is winter so it is very dark. Instead of doing what is correct and continue driving no matter if I hit the deer or not, I decided to turn the wheel and bring all my family to their death. And probably mine, hopefully mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is so much different from what I usually write but tell me what you think! I know its short but it's just the intro. I promise the other chapters will be much longer :D
Please comment and subscribe!
Xoxo
Gaby