Status: Comment for fast updates :D

Can I Change?

chpt.2

Beep. Beep. Beep. I can hear the sound of the machine next to me, measuring my heart beats. That and the fact that I am in a bed with and I.V stuck in my arm and nurses next to me make me realize that I am in the hospital with no one I know next to me.

"She's awake" the nurse says to the doctor that enters the room as soon as I open my eyes.

"Amber, how are you feeling?" The doctor asks me.

I keep quiet remembering all the events that have happened in the last hours. Or days. I don't know, I don't care.

"Amber?" He asks again.

"Where are my mom and dad?" I ask instead of answering the question.

The doctor shoots a glance to the nurse and then gives me a sympathy look. "We'll talk about that later. But first I have to make some tests to make sure that you are okay. You messed your spine pretty badly and you can get paralyzed if it's not treated correctly. We did surgery there and you have three broken ribs, broken nose and you cracked your skull open. That's why you have a bandage surrounding your head" he filled me in everything that I caused myself.

I nodded my head not even knowing why. The doctor made me move my leg, which I could, and my arms, which were also successful. Normally I would've been thrilled, but not today. Right now, I wanted to be dead. With my parents on heaven or even hell I didn't care. I just wanted to be with them and Molly, my little sister. No matter how annoying she was, is, I still loved, love, her. I miss them, if I haven't already made it that obvious.

"Amber" I heard someone say from the door, followed by a sniffle.

My aunt entered and hugged me awkwardly as I was still lying on the bed.

"How do you feel? Does it hurt?"

I nod my head and she starts crying. Immediately, tears start rolling down my own face, me having no control over them. What will I do without them? How will I live? Is it even possible?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to my one subscriber! You know who you are :)
But please comment! Even if you don't like it! Any comment is fine.
Xoxo
Gaby