Status: Comment for fast updates :D

Can I Change?

Chpt.5

Two weeks have passed since my conversation with Aunt Annie and guess what? No haven't stopped, completely. I have only cutted myself four times, but I have thrown up every day, every meal. This morning I was 93, but I really need to get to 90 pounds.

I've realized that I want to stop. Not only because Aunt Annie made me realize that my parents would be extremely disappointed in me, but I'm sick of Taylor making fun of me along with everyone else. I miss having friends, going out and having a social life. I miss Jay, I miss the drama of teenage girls.

Today as I sat down on math, which is the period right after first lunch, I noticed that a new girl sat down next to me. She appeared to be like me, about the bulimic part but not the gothic/emo part.

"Hi" she smiled.

"Hey" I responded. I felt weird talking with someone in school that wasn't a teacher.

"I'm Kaitlyn" she said, holding out her hand.

"Amber" I responded as I shook her hand. "Since when do you go here?" I asked her. I want going to waste the time to have at list a little bit of company, especially if she is kind of like me.

She is really pretty with deep gren eyes, black silky hair, great smile and of course super skinny.

"Today is my first day" she said. Figures why she is speaking to me.
"Why did you move from your old school?" I asked.

"I wasn't in school. I mean I was home schooled so my parents wanted me to make some friends before I went away to college." She explained.

"Oh cool. Well we should hang out." I told her. It felt like it had been years since I ever made plans. Actually it had been literally two years since I had made any plans at all.

"Yeah totally. And I will need help to get around. Will you help me?" She asked.

"Sure. But I'm going to be completely honest, I'm not the best person to show you" shit there goes my chance.

"Why's that?"

"I'm not exactly miss popular homecoming queen"

"I don't care. I actually want to be really low on the radar. I don't want to be popular at all. I think one friend is perfect for me." She said, thankfully.

"Then you are with the perfect person" I said.

She laughed and the teacher walked in to bore us with her horrible annoying voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think of Amber's new friend.
Please comment!
Thanks for the support
Xoxo
Gaby