What Does Being Legal Have to Do With It?

That damn smile.

My eyes fluttered open. I looked at my surroundings, its dark and I am not in my bed. I forgot where am I? Why does it smell like cigarettes and hair gel? Why is my stomach feeling so strange? Why does my head ache? And...

What the hell is lying down next to me?

I want to turn around, but I fall asleep before I can.

Gerard's POV
I woke up. Not normally, normally, I wake up to seeing Frank poking me with an item. But instead, I am seeing a bundle of black hair dead center in front of my face. It took me a moment, that last night I met a girl named Ariana. She looked kind of sick. I wanted to wake her up, and see if she was ok, but that would be rude. So instead, I managed to get over her without waking her up. I sat on the bench, and put my fingers to my temples, rubbing them. God, I need some coffee. Someone wobbles up to me, a bundle of shortness and lip rings. He sits right next to me.

"Morning," Frank said.

"Hey," I replied

"Sup?"

"Not much. What are we going to do?" I asked.

"About what? The girl?"

"She has a name, douche."

"Ariana, my bad. I don't know. I feel like if we put her in a home or something--" He started to say his sentence, but I cut him off.

"We're not putting her anywhere. I think we should let her stay with us."

"For how long?"

"Hell if I know." I grab a cigarette, hold it to my lips, and light it.

All of a sudden I hear music and a vibrating. I can't make out the song, because it’s in French. I can tell that it’s a cell phone. Then I hear a thump, and then see that black bundle of hair emerge from the floor in pain.

"Fuck." she whispered, holding her arm. She wobbled toward me in the way that Frank did, and picked up the sidekick that was right in front of me.

"Hello?"

There was a pause, a pause that lasted probably a good 30 seconds.

Then she hung up.

"Who was that?" asked Frank

"Someone asking me that I won a sweepstakes, and that they need my credit card number or something.."

"God, those things suck," Frank responded.

"I know."

"You know what I do when a seller or sweepstakes person calls me on the phone?" Frank said.

"What?"

"I yell in the phone ' I cannot afford this shit!'" and hang up the phone.

She started laughing a bit at him. I observed her as she stood before us. She’s wearing the same clothes as last night, the Invader Zim extravaganza. She’s got large breasts, why I noticed that, I have no idea, but I did. She’s got pearly white straight teeth, and brown skin, kind of the color of a frappuccino.

She looked at me, smiled, and waved cutely at me. "Where’s the bathroom?" she asked. "All the way down." Frank said before I could. She stood up and walked off with her backpack in her hand. I heard the click of the door closing. "Mind if I use your shower?" I heard her yell "Were going to be at a hotel in a few minutes, can you hold out?!" I yelled back. "Ok!" she yelled back. There were a few moments of silence. The Frank’s cell phone beeped as well, it was a text message. He read it slowly, and then clasped his phone.

“Since when do they have cell phone ads in the form of a text message?” he asked me.

“What?” I responded.

“I just got some text message coupons for some crocs, you know, those stupid ass clown looking shoes?”

“But you hate crocs, why would they send you a text message?”

Ariana comes back out with her hair combed down in order, her glasses back on, and yawning.

“It’s a new marketing plan to get more people to come to the store. For example, let’s say you were coming up on a Wendy’s. If you come within, lets say 100 feet of that Wendy’s, it is detected to send you a text message with a coupon or something like that attached.” She said.

“How do you know that?” Frank asked her before I could.

“Because I am a massive nerd. If I am curious about something, I am going to figure out something about it. And besides, we learned about stuff like that in 9th grade last year.”

We both started at her. She said “last year” meaning that she is in 10th grade right now.

“10th grade? But aren’t you 12?” I asked her.

“Yea, but since I was faster than everyone else, they decided to bump me up.”

She sat back down and looked at me with that amazing smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shitty update, but its all leading somewhere.