Small Victories

"Learn your place in this food chain, Sakura."

“You asshole.”

He grimaced profoundly. “What now, Sakura?”

Sakura huffed and shot him a scorning glare. “What now? Oh, well, I don’t know. Maybe if you untied me I might explain better.”

He blinked. “I don’t see how those restraints are hindering your speech.”

“Oh, fuck you.

“That’s not nice.”

“Tying me to a bed is not nice, for fuck’s sake!” She jerked harder on the ropes, most likely causing herself more harm. They were incredibly tight, and she started to feel how her hands were going numb. She never thought Madara would actually tie her up.

“Hn. You’ll live through it.” He continued reading. Sakura tried to drill through his face with her glare. She could punch through mountains, for fucks sakes, and yet here she was. Tied to a bed. “This is part of your lesson.” She blinked.

Excuse me?

He flipped the page of his book titled ‘Ruling the World: For Dummies’ and sighed dramatically. “Why, Sakura, I thought it was time you learned some manners. Calling an Uchiha an egotistical son of a bitch who deserves to get a stick shoved up his prostate isn’t remarkably smart.” He flipped the page. “Not like you ever were.”

Sakura could’ve sworn she had snapped her wrist with the force she jerked her arms. “You are so fucking dead you conceited fuck! I am going to rip off your gonads and shove them down your trachea!”

“I rest my case.”

Her jargon of insults and human anatomy streamed past deaf ears. Madara finally seemed to raise a gloved hand, silencing her bursts of rage. He slowly looked up, bringing the book between himself and her.

“It says here that, and I quote, one should see physical abuse as an alternative way of saying –oh how crude- fuck you, you have no rights, and I can do whatever I want with you.” He flipped the page. “Ah, here it is. In Slave Guidelines it says that one should always punish their slaves in order to inspire fear and respect. Please stay silent while I’m reading. One more smart remark regarding my hair and gender and I will give you a reason to start questioning your gender.”

“...”

He snapped the book shut. “I believe that’s enough research for tonight. I do find human manipulation a fascinating subject, don’t you?” She gave him a stony stare.

“And you still think I’ll sleep with you with the way you treat me. Tough luck, jerk.”

Madara seemed hesitant, but he finally settled for a sigh. Effortlessly, he turned off the small lamp on the bedside table and trailed his finger over her exposed abdomen. “You can’t resist me.” It wasn’t a question, it was a fact.

Sakura seemed to squirm underneath his touch, desperately trying to get away. “I can fucking resist you if I want!” She hissed when his hand neared the edge of her short shorts. She was most definitely bucking at that point. Either induced by pleasure or repulsion was still under question. Madara abruptly stopped his ministrations and stepped away from the bed.

“Hmm, good night, Sakura.” He was closing the door, knowing perfectly well what she was about to say. It was only a matter of time before she cracked, he knew. And by the sound of her rapid breaths, he could pretty much taste victory at once.

The door was about to click shut, when he heard a soft grunt of protest. “M… Madara…?”

He smirked and pushed open the door. “Yes, Sakura?” He patiently waited for her to regain her courage. He knew that deep inside, her small, weak, self was still breathing.

“Don’t leave me alone,” she whispered meekly. “I’m… I don’t…” she couldn’t say the words without feeling utterly embarrassed. Madara couldn’t hide the Cheshire grin on his face. She was absolutely terrified of the dark and sleeping alone. He knew this, and intended exploiting that weakness of hers to its limit.

“My, my, poor girl. What will she ever do?” He planned to be as merciless as humanely possible. After all, he was Madara, and he always got his way; one way or another. Yet, part of him was absolutely annoyed when she started to stutter and stammer. He pinched the bridge of his nose, closing the door and blindly walking towards the bed.

“You need to start fixing this little phobia of yours,” he scowled and removed his shirt. “It’s entirely irrational and problematic, even more for a shinobi.” Yet, he kept to himself the part in which he thought it was also cute. He continued to scold her while he untied her wrists and legs, not once did she interrupt him with a snarky remark. It was so unlike her, but he did not comment on it. Until he slid into the bed and felt two feeble arms wrap around his sturdier form.

“What n-?” she kissed his lips and rested her head underneath his chin, mumbling a small and unnecessary thank you against his skin. He felt himself go stiff, before relaxing and grumbling about problematic slaves. He didn’t, however, grumble when Sakura bit his shoulder. That usually meant shut up and go to sleep.

“Love you.”