The Only Truth

yon.

She couldn't say she wasn't slightly amused when he came bursting into the cave soaking wet and carrying a large sword he placed against the cave wall, small eyes looking from side to side. She had to hand it to him. He was one of the first few men who actually caught her attention aside from the ever so pretty Itachi. She was shameless when it came to staring holes at his body. How couldn't she? He was dripping with sex. Not only were his pants embracing his nicely fit thighs, but his chest and arms were bare, exposing his God Almighty toned up biceps, triceps, abs, and pecs. His pecs. If there was anything she could possibly do right there are then it would be to push him down, trace his abs with her fingers, and then nip on those beautiful, manly pecs of his. Her pants throbbed in response to her vivid imagination.

He didn't notice her until a little bit later, her still, horny body lying still against the wall. His eyes were digging into hers as he started striding forward, long steps echoing through the cave.

'Oh, yeah, come to mama you big, blue sex bea-,'

"Who are you?" His voice was rich and deep, a small huskiness emitting from it as he stood in front of her, his head tilting down. She couldn't be bothered to stand up. Instead she let out a large yawn, stretching out her arms above her head. Before she could pull them down though he grabbed her by the wrists and yanked her upwards, slamming her against the wall. "Are you deaf? Who are you?

She responded with a blank expression, her lips twitching upwards. "Your fairy god-freaking-mother."

He was obviously in no mood for cute responses. She was quick to tilt her head to the side as he punched the wall in, the loud crack of rocks smashing against his fist echoing through the cave. "I'm in no fucking mood to be dealing with a sarcastic little bitch, so you tell me right now who the hell you are or I'll rip that pretty little face of yours into shreds."

When she was little her mother always used to scold her for getting angry too easily. For getting upset too easily. For crying too easily. She tried hard to make it better, to become strong. It wasn't that she couldn't. She just wasn't emotionally stable enough to make it happen. Especially not at age six.

It wasn't until A, the Third Raikage, saw her train and burst out crying, that she learned a booboo wasn't something to cry for.

Especially not infront of him.

As soon as she started training under the Raikage's supervision her backbone started to straighten up. As sweet as the man could be most often than not, he was ruthless when it came to training. With him it was do or die. His deep believe that only the strongest persevere and that the weak should and will be crushed ruled her life for years. She didn't exactly believe in that policy, but she played his game. Most, if not all the times they trained, he would push her to her extreme limits. The pain of child labor couldn't even be compared to the ultimate attacks she receive from him. Even as a child he would hurt her like she was a full-grown adult, never once pitying her big eyes pooled with tears.

In fact it angered him even more; his lightning fist slamming against her cheek in response. If it wasn't that she wasn't easy to kill, he would've easily destroyed her by the second day. If it wasn't that she easily turned into a monster from the rage and tore at him, he would've probably gotten rid of her and walked away. But he found her interesting. Someone who would be useful later on.

So he trained her until she was so tired it was hard for her to stand, speak, or even move. He trained her until every cell, every fiber, every ligament in her body ached. He trained her until it mildly hurt him to watch.

He taught her to not be afraid to be powerful. He taught her self-control and inner peace. He taught her how to blank her expression, blank her eyes, blank her looks so that no enemy could ever see through her. He taught her that to show weakness in front of an enemy was already a lost battle.

So as the blue-skinned man held onto her wrists, rocks digging into her back, she opted to give him a slight smirk, something she knew would seriously piss him to a whole new level. She could almost feel the Raikage's fist against her stomach, reminding her that cockiness would only get a brand new bruise. She couldn't be bothered to fight back unless necessary.

Instead of punching a new hole in her with his large fist, he did something rather unexpected and unusual. He leaned his head in, his cold cheek brushing against hers, his nose lightly pressing against her neck, his breath sending shivers down her spine. She was frozen still and she couldn't understand why. From the angle she had she could easily rip out her teeth and tear of his neck. But something in her screamed at her to let him continue. To just watch and see what was next.

It was getting harder for her to keep still, his nose sniffing up and down her neck all the way to her shoulder and then down to her chest finally ending back up at her neck yet again. She wasn't sure how to react when she felt his tongue gently lick her lightly tanned skin, dragging it all the way up and flicking her earlobe with it.

He quickly pulled back, his eyes widening more than they already were, his thin eyebrows knitting together in fury. He yanked her by the wrists and slammed her down against the floor, jerking her by the hair and dragging her to where his sword was. "So you were the one who killed a bunch of the sharks in the area? You were the one? You? You can't even defend yourself against me, I'm surprised you lasted more than twenty-seconds against more than thirty sharks."

"Oh baby, and that is not even the coolest thing I can do." She retorted sarcastically, as he dug his foot into her ribs. She was starting to get pissed off.

He grabbed the sword, wilding it above her head and stabbing down with no hesitation, her body rolling over before the blade could hit. She slammed her foot against his chest, sending him flying backwards, a loud crack echoing from the cave walls. She wasn't very tall, but she was quick on her feet and very strong. She stood up, patting her butt with her hand and looked over to the empty spot where he should be.

"You can't fool me." She spun around quickly, the back of her foot jabbing against his neck while he brought down his fist against the side of her ribcage. Ouch. She held her ground, her mouth holding in vile and blood, her face stern and in a serious battle to break out in agony. She had experienced worse and she knew that. If she showed weakness, the man would win. He can't win.

She wouldn't let him win.

Before she could even start her hand seals, they both snapped their heads towards the entrance of the cave, Itachi staring them down with his deep, scarlet eyes. They both didn't shift an inch, and he didn't bother to tell them to do so. Instead the large blue man took the first step by removing his fist from her side, and pushing her leg from his shoulder. She didn't bother to fight it.

"It was her." The man stepped forward towards Itachi, his hands forming into large fists.

"I know." Itachi muttered, walking closer until he stood right in front of him. Even though there was a large gap between width and height, she knew just by watching, who was in command.

"Why the fuck is she here then?" He hissed back, his eyes shifting towards where she was giving her a long, disapproving glare.

"Relax. Think of her as… a guest." Itachi calmly yawned.

What?

"What?" He echoed her thoughts.

"Look at her right arm." The man and her glanced downwards as her left hand flew to cover her spiral tattoo. "ANBU."

His hand flew towards her hair, yanking her upwards and slamming her against the wall. "Cunning bitch! More reason to tear her to pieces."

Her hands snapped together while she quickly made hand seals.

Dog, boar, tiger, ox, rat, bird.

She blew.

The man let go of her hair before she could fully release the lava that escaped from her mouth, watching it melt against the wall of the cave, a fraction of it spilling over onto the man's cloak and burning its side.

She let out a short laugh as she fell on the ground butt first. "Roshi and I used to have tea every other Sunday. I heard…" She glanced upwards at the man, who looked down at her in surprise. "I heard… I heard he was killed when the four-tails was extracted from his body. Tell me, Akatsuki who hunts down tailed beasts…" She gave him a smirk. "Was it you?"

Itachi snickered while the man raised an eyebrow at the girl he figured he could crush into pieces. It was the first time he had ever truly met a girl who was at his level. A girl who made him question who was in power. A girl who made him wonder what was about to come next. A girl who a small, tiny, little fraction of him admired while the rest hated with every extra fiber of his being. A girl he couldn't help but question.

A girl who wasn't afraid.
♠ ♠ ♠
<33 comments are loved.