She Loves You.

Honey, This Mirros Isn't Big Enough.

Emili's POV

I couldn't believe that we were going through this again. But this time, this was more serious. Did he mean all those things he said to me?
I couldn't go through this anymore.

I packed my shit and walked out of the bedroom. I was planning on going to Frank and Jamia's. They'd take care of me.
Hell, they'll let me live there if I needed to.

Gerard's POV

"We need to talk, Emili! Don't just walk out-"

"No! I'm going until you can become fucking sober! I'm done with your problems!" Like that will happen.

"Then where the fuck are you going?!"

"Frank and Jamia's." Frank and Jamia's. It sounded so simple for her to say that.
Before I could say anything else, she walked away.
I grabbed her arm; I wasn't finished with this agrument.

"Your not going Frank's! I'm not letting you drag them into this!"

"Hell no I'm not staying here!"

"And you're not going to any of my friend's places! Don't even fucking talk to them!"

You can't touch my brother.
And your can't keep my friends.


"I'll do whatever the hell I want!"

"Fuck no you aren't!"
I attempted to drag her back into the apartment, but she managed to free herself from my grasp.

Emili's POV.

I didn't care what he said about not going to his friend's places. They would help me. They never would let me down.

I walked out of the apartment complex and I headed straight to Frank's apartment complex. Thank God he was only 2 streets away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments!