She Loves You.

"Everthing is ready."

Gerard's POV

We drove for what seeed like hours. Actually, it was only an hour and a half, but still. It was a long fucking drive. Th drive up to the hotel was creepy. It was pitch black ouside and driving on a winding, dirt, not to mention, sketchy road made it worse.

"Where in the hell are we going? You better know what you are doing." Emili was a little worried.

"Chill I know what I am doing."

"I pray to God you do." I heard her mumble under her breath.

Finally, we reaced the hotel. It was a large white hotel. It was three-storied with large white pillars around the building.I pulled up to the front of it and parked. I had something Iwanted needed to ask Emili.

Emili's POV

This whole thing is fucking sketchy.

Gerard's POV

Why the fuck was she still wearing her sunglasses? It was nighttime.

"So, did you get new sunglasses? I don't remember you having those."

"Yeah, I did. Y-you noticed?"

"Yeah. I did." I could tell it made her happy that I noticed her new addition to her sunglasses collection. She tried to hide her smile.

"Let's try and make this little get away as pleasant as possible. I promise I won't drink."

Sighing she said, " I promise I won't bitch at you for stupid shit."

"Okay. Let's go." I opened the door and got out of the car. The thing that I was going to ask her was going to have to wait.

We got inside the hotel and stepped into the lobby.

"We have reservations for Gerard Way." the young woman at the reception desk looked up and smiled.

"Hello Mr. Way. I'm Audrey. We talked on the phone earlier today? Ready to go up to your room?

"Yes, Audrey we are." Emili went back outside to get the rest of our things and to lock up the car.

"Before Emili comes back inside, I'll ask you now. Is the ballroom all ready?"

Audrey smiled. "Yes it certainly is. We followed all your instructions and I know you will both love it." I could breath a little easier.

"And what about-"

''Everything is ready." Audrey reassured me, smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
more to come! comments make the world go round.