Status: hope you like (:

The Next Step

Waiting

I paced back and forth in front of my desk. ’Where is she?’ I asked myself. Of courses she would have this hold me. I was like her little bitch, and unfortunately I was okay with that, as long as I had her. I checked the clock 7:29. Great I’m stressing and I’m the one who’s early. I sat down; I only had one more minute. One more minute before I could see my beautiful girlfriend again.
I opened my laptop, and turned on my webcam, I was ready. I sat there and looked at the clock 7:30. I sat and waited, and waited, and waited. The anticipation was killing me, so I got up and was pacing again. I looked up for a second and saw myself in the mirror. I laughed at myself. Of course she wasn’t on yet. It’s New York and it’s Tay; she couldn’t be on time if it bit her in the ass. I relaxed for a bit and five minutes later she logged on. She invited me to video chat and, obviously, I accepted.
“Hey baby,” she smiled.
Her golden brown hair looked as great as ever, her tanned skin, with the little freckles over her cheeks were still adorable as I remember them. Her bright green eyes sparkling in the light of her room and her perfect pink lips sat in that gorgeous smile of hers.
“Hey how have you been?” I asked
“Great, but I would be better with you here with me,” she whined while pouting those soft incredible lips, “When are you coming out?”
“Only two more weeks babe, then we can see each other again,” I stated.
“That’s awesome, I can’t wait,” she tilted her head to the side. I knew what she was looking at; I dyed my hair and got it cut a little.
“You finally got that hair cut, didn’t you?” she asked. I just nodded, and then began to tell her about everything that had been going on in Cali. We talked about everything; her classes, my tour, her friends, all my fans, her college parties, my wild after-parties, and so much more.
This was our weekly routine. Each of us stopped whatever we were doing Sunday night and updated each other. My friends say I’m whipped, hers don’t trust me, but we pull through together and ignore everyone else.
Something was wrong tonight, though she laughed at my jokes and gave me her stunning smile I couldn’t help, but see the hurt in her eyes.
“What’s going on?” I asked her. She looked down most likely twirling her hands around from nervousness.
“It’s just-I really miss you,” she began, “and sure the video chat is good, it’s just not the real thing.”
I laughed at her. Not trying to be rude, but it was exactly how I had been feeling for a while now. I loved the fact that we were always on the same page and that it was never just about her or about me. We had something that would last a lifetime and nothing could tear us apart. I was ready to take the next step. I was ready for her to be my everything.
Once we got off our computers I went straight to the jewelers, and bought what I knew she would love.
(Two weeks later)
I was disgusting and sweaty, after just barely getting off the stage, but she didn’t care. She ran and jumped on me hugging me so tight. I kissed her long and hard before all the guys began whooping at us. I put her down and she walked me to my tour bus so I could change. Then we headed out for our night on the town.
I wasn’t sure how I was going to do it, how I was going to propose. All I knew was that I was going to do it tonight. So we walked around the city, just laughing and talking until we got to her apartment, and it finally hit me where we would go.
We went all the way to the roof of the building and we sat and watched the city and the stars. It was so easy, us. She stood up and was right on the ledge when I bent one knee. She turned around and gasped. I smirked at her.
“Taylor Analise Quipp, will you do me the great honor of marrying me?” I asked looking deep into her eyes. I pulled out the tiny navy blue box and put the ring on her finger. She hadn’t said anything yet and she didn’t need to. The tears of joy in her eyes said it all as well as the giant smile plastered on her lips said everything for me. I stood up and hugged her and she kissed my neck and stood on her tiptoes and whispered in my ear, “Of course I’ll marry you Deryk Kyle Mathews.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys liked.
I've had this for a while just sitting in my flashdrive/composition book
OKay bye (: