Status: Enjoy!

Three Perfect Days

Chapter 10

Leena's Point Of View:

This dinner was a joke, the other guest are a joke, and the people hosting this little party is a joke. My family and I did not belong here at all. The constant stares and little 'whispers' were asking to get told off by me. But if I did my parents would hate me forever... not like it already feels like they do.

"My dear.. Josie! Your daughters are so beautiful and my.. have they grown too!" This middle aged lady came up to my family with the most fakest smile and body looking like she was twenty. I forgot to mention my parents friends were also the wannabe Beverly hill housewives. Their boobs and lips were bigger than my head and that didn't stop Kacey and I from giggling also. Our parents gave us death glares after this lady left us to talk to someone else.

"You two.. behave. This is a big deal for your father and I. You know how they are." My mom started while walking around the little lounge area in the front of the house.

"What I don't get is why you make friends with these people, their snobs. You don't like me having snobs for friends. The only normal and decent looking people you guys are friends with are Logan's parents and the Polsons down the street from us."
She shushed me to quiet down.

"Leen.. I make good money planning some of these peoples parties and weddings and your father makes good money at the university with some of these people here. Our reputation is important if we want to keep our lifestyle like this. You know that." Of course I did.. it was the same speech every party and dinner we went to.

"Everybody! Please take your seats at the table ! We'll be serving dinner now!" The lady with the fake barbie body yelled to everybody in the lounge area.

Usually people will think the rich people would eat caviar with salmon and a very fancy salad. They were right and knowing my little sister she was about to not receive dinner tonight as much mom would beg her to eat the food.

"Ew no, it looks gross and smells gross." Kacey crossed her arms making a scene at the table. The rest of the guest at the table were staring and looking horrified and dad tried to tell mom to calm Kacey down and tell her to be quiet before we get kicked out of this dinner.

"Leena tell your sister to eat the salmon." I wasn't about to play mom for her.

"Mom, shes not going to eat. we've been through this process for the longest time ever," I snapped quiet enough.

"Leena I'm serious help your mother and father out." She gave me this annoying look she always has when she needed me to do something for her.

"Taste it Kace, it like chicken."

"No it's not, it's pink and fish. I'm not stupid." God. I seriously just wanted to go home and I mean in LA.

"Eat just a piece of it and when we get back to the house i'll make you mac and cheese. Just to make mom happy"

"You promise?" She looked at me with these puppy dog little kid eyes. I smiled and nodded.

"Fine" She picked up her fork and took a not so small bite like I said and took a big piece of salmon and added caviar with it.

"EW!" She spit it out and now everyone in the whole table was looking at us horrified.

"Kacey!" Mom yelled.

"I'm so so so sorry, don't mind my daughter shes only seven." Dad included telling the people.
Both mom and dad gave me disgusted and disappointed look. Continuing apologizing to the robots. I slouched down in my chair trying to 'pick up my fork' a.k.a. hide from this embarrassing mess.

....................................................................................

"We're lucky to still be invited to go play tennis with them tomorrow" We were in the car ride back to the house. I was waiting for my parents to start yelling at me about what happened. Not Kacey but me. Just because shes only seven I take the whole blame for it.

"What about Leena and Kacey, It might look bad on us again." There it was.

"Well I know, Julie wants to talk to Leena about something.. we could bring Kacey to the Smiths around the corner, I still keep in touch with them."

Wait why would that fake barbie doll want to talk to me? All I could think of was her convincing me to try botox.

"Why does she want to talk to me" Mom looked at me in the back like I wasn't listening at all and just eves dropped on them.

"She said she has a job for you"

"I'm not doing any boob or nose jobs"

"Leena! Your sister is here!" I looked at Kacey who was passed out in her seat.

""Well I'm not." She sighed.

"Leen, I'm sure it's nothing to do with that. I'm not sure what she wants you to work for but you'll find out tomorrow okay? Don't ruin this for us please.."

"Yeah Yeah.."

Kill me now... I texted Logan, She texted me earlier but forgot all about once I arrived at the dinner.

Sorry I didn't get to text you all day like usual when your own vacation,
but you'll never guess what happened today!
No I didn't have sex with anyone or went to a party but I hanged out with Riley today! You know Connor's brother?
He is the cutest thing! He just left my house and I feel like super butterfly feeling! You know I rarely ever have this feeling with someone.
Anyways , we didn't do anything I swear! I just showed him around the house, we watched netflix and kinda.. cuddled.. I know crazy right?! I just met him. But thats it.
Call me tonight okay!


What the hell did I just read? My best friend trying to get with my worse enemy's brother? What else could go wrong?

.............................................

"Finally" I said quietly getting out of the car. Dad was carrying Kacey in and mom walked with. I walked behind.

"Uh Leena.." I looked up in front of me seeing both my parents looking at me and Thomas Silvers holding flowers behind them.

"Hi Leena" He smiled. First of all why the fuck was he here, second of all why the fuck did he have flowers.

"Uh.. hes just a old friend from school." That was the first that I could think of to say.
"
Not too long Leena, It's almost midnight." My dad gave me the daddish concerned look and walked into the house.

"What the hell Thomas!" I grabbed his arm bringing him in front of the driveway to prevent my parents from hearing.

"These are for you" He smiled handing the flowers to me.

"Are they poisonous? Did Connor set you up to give me these" I pushed the flowers away.

"Jeez, Leena. That was middle school. I'm just being a gentlemen for a really pretty lady."

"Thats not how you felt in middle school and I definitely said leave me alone!"
I started walking back but he grabbed my arm.

"What the hell Thomas let go of me."

"Let me take you out sometime! Just as friends!"

"No!" All of a sudden he dropped on his knees and hugged my knees.

"What the fuck are you doing?! You're crazy! Let go of me!"

"I'm not letting go till you say yes!"

"Thomas stop" He still didn't let go.

"Okay yeah I'll go!

He let go of my knees and zoomed right back up.

"Cool" He smiled.

"God you're fucking crazier than you were in middle school. Goodnight Silvers" I turned around and walked back to the front door.

"Wait your flowers!" I ran.

Connor's Point Of View:
The sleep I had last night wasn't as great as the first night, probably because the sheets weren't silky anymore and I felt totally out of place because of yesterdays incident with Riley and Logan.
I also woke up thinking I was back home until I opened my eyes and was in the room of the girl I hated.

"I have an good Idea!" Riley walked in yelling and Toby followed behind him.

"Wake up connie boy" Toby said jumping onto the other side of the bed.
I checked my phone and it was about nine in the morning.

"Why are you guys up so early!" I threw the pillow on top of my head.

"Did you hear me? I have an idea!" Riley pulled the pillow off of my face and I threw one of the pillows at him.

"Ow!" He yelled.

"What is your Idea oh master Riley." I rolled my eyes and sat up.

"I'm gonna bring Logan to dinner with us tonight, so I could start hanging out with her more."

"He thinks hes in love already.." Toby whispered. I laughed a little.

"What are you saying? He said getting the pillow from the floor and throwing it at Toby.

"You think mom and dad are going to allow that?"

"Yeah why not? They said they wanted to meet her and I could bring her anytime"

"If you asked."

"I will ask during breakfast. Which you should get ready cause we're leaving to Ihop in 5 minutes"

"Whatever you say master Riley."
.................................................................................................

You'd never believe it. Mom and Dad said OK for Logan to come with us to dinner at the cheesecake factory. I didn't even want to see the chick after yesterday, but I guess I had to see her tonight.

"What did you even do with her last night? I seriously can't see you doing anything at all." I started whispering to Riley so mom and dad wouldn't hear.

"We just watched movies thats it. Oh and she showed me her house."

"Thats it? Really? Not even a kiss or anything?" I get that Riley was a big flirt but also go could be sweet and romantic. But being alone with a girl in her house just doesn't sound right. How prude can he get?

"We cuddled. Thats it. I just met her remember."

"Yet you think you're in love with her."

"I never said that Toby said that. I think shes cute."

"But you're going through all this trouble to just hang with her this vacation?" He paused and took a sip of his orange juice.

"Dude, shes cute and out there. She could be the highlight of my summer. Maybe you should go and find a girl for your summer romance also. You know get over Erin?" Thats when I punched in the arm.

"Connor! Riley! We're in public!" Mom said.

I was actually happy Riley would be hanging out with Logan more. I'm already fed up with his punk ass this summer. I didn't need a summer romance, or any kind of romance at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I said I'd be posting more often now, but I work and have school now so it's kind of hard to post and write. But heyy I'm still posting way more better then I did (;
Subscribe and leave feedback if you liked this chapter!