Status: Enjoy!

Three Perfect Days

Chapter 1

Leena's Point Of View: California, Los Angeles California. Every morning I wake up to the sounds of cars engines roaring, the sounds of the garbage trucks going from house to house then when it finally reaches my house the loud annoying sound of the damn truck wakes me up fully. But thats every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Other than that I have a little sister who likes to open my door in the morning, then turn on my TV, then I wake up to the sound of Spongebob Squarepants laughing.

"Leena!" That would be my mom calling me from the kitchen usually to go downstairs and eat breakfast. Today I woke up a little earlier then I usually wake up, I felt like catching up on some summer reading I promised myself to do this summer. I was glad that school was over for the next three months but again I have nothing to do what so ever since dad was so caught up on his work and mom was busy planning parties everyday and because of that no one thought about planning a family vacation this summer... like every summer...
Connor's Point Of View:

"Riley! Did you mess up my guitar again?!" I seriously hate when Riley does this for his 'prank of the day', Especially when I just finished writing a new song. Now i'm spending my time tuning my guitar when I could be making chords.

"No, but hey Thomas called he wants to hit up at the beach today unless you want to stay and finish your song" Riley was by my door eating a sandwhich with lettuce and tomatoes dropping down onto my floor.

"yeah, your not going anywhere till thats cleaned up, and by the way I am going to the beach thank you."

"Jeez someones still pissed about his break up with Erin"

"GET OUT!" Erin McAdams, the first girl in my life that I thought could actually be that girl that made me feel different towards her. Yeah I know corny stuff right? Well we went out for about eight months, but out of those eight months shes been sleeping with other guys while acting all sweet and the perfect girlfriend around me. Riley did warn me but of course I didn't listen to him when it comes to relationships stuff, him and I have different perspectives. I broke up with her two weeks ago and a couple days before she tried to make a move on me and say she was wrong, she won't do it again, and all that bull that someone says when they do something wrong and want that person back but they know exactly they will do it again. I might be an idiot sometimes but im not that stupid. I mean i've done it before... but the girl did the same. I got to the point in my life where I actually want something real instead of going to parites and hooking up with girls or just a one week relationship. But for right now I'm gonna chill back and relax for awhile. Forget some girls, might look at them but won't make a move, write songs and practice with the band, and just be me this summer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave feedback (:
sorry for a short chapter but I got a chapter done! I promise they'll get longer. (: