Status: Enjoy!

Three Perfect Days

Chapter 2

Leena's Point Of View:
"So dad said I can go to Las Vegas by myself this summer." Here we go again... every breakfast my little sister Kacey has some type of story or just talks non stop but most of the time its her crazy imagination that gives her these crazy stories to tell us.

"Oh really, did you know you can get raped and killed easily over there plus last time I checked its adult central over there and not a place for little kids." I did a small laugh to myself and took a sip of my orange juice.

"Leena..." My Mom gave me that 'be nice' look again. She does that everytime I make fun of Kacey or make a comment.

"So! Your just jealous! Dad said I get my very own private jet to vegas and stay in those big rooms in one of those hotels!" Of course my dad is those typical business dads whos just reading the morning paper, drinking his coffee, and nod to whatever someone says something.

"Mom, can I go over to Logans house today, I promised her I would help her get stuff ready for her Sweet Sixteen tomorrow plus we have to go quick shopping." Logan Hart. My neighbor and my one and only best friend since freshmen year. Shes... well different. Shes really into...adultery, but I will admit shes drop dead gorgeous and guys do have there hormonal stages especially around her. Most people at school would ask me all the time why I'm friends with the 'skanky slut'. See, Logans not like that all the time. Shes a pretty deep person who actually wants a future and move on with life, plus she was the first person to talk to me when I had no one to talk to back in freshie year. Since then we became amazingly close. Heck, shes my next door neighbor. "As long as you come back safely and not a whole different person." She gave that motherly smile then took my empty bowl. After breakfast I began getting my purse and outfit ready for the day. Logans been looking forward to her sweet sixteen for the past month. Since school ended I've been going over to her house to help her plan the whole thing. The typical dress shopping, looking for that special tiara, what theme and colors for the party, and of course where it should be. You can say the houses in our neighborhood are 'huge' so we decided to have it in her house. Personally...my house feels like any other home to me, I just wished I lived in a smaller cozy home like I did back in Orlando...Though I lived in the neighborhood with the biggest shady asshole in history back then. Connor Mcdonough, who is he? Like I said an big asshole. The three long years of middle school was just hell with him. The worst part was every year I had at least two classes with him and during those class times we always had a huge argument and everytime it would be taken to the deans office because his immature ass would take it further. I hate how I remember every single little thing about him. Its like my mind doesn't want him to leave at all. Great here we go again... I laid down on my bed ontop of the clothes I was just about to change into.

*Flashback*

"Ms. Johnston!" Connor rose his hand all the way up like he was trying to touch the ceiling. Ms Johnston came over to our desks with that bitchy face she has every single class.

"Are we suppose to write the numbers or the letters as the answers?" Dumbass...

"Maybe, if you would of been listening Connor I said don't put the letters as the answers, I want you to match the letters with the numbers, understand? He looked at the paper and looked at the answers he wrote all in pen. Ms. Johnston looked also and took our paper and gave us a new blank one. Which was great because we spent the whole hour trying to figure the answers out.

"I told you!" He looked at me and grabbed my pencil from my hand.

"What do you mean you told me so? Your the dumb one who sat there the whole time not saying anything till the end!"

"I'm not the idiot who said it was okay to write in pen without knowing the right directions!" We stared at eachother for a minute then Connor passed the paper to me.

"You do it!"

"No you said you got this so you do it!" Now here we are throing the paper to eachother, the paper starting to wrinkle, and half of the class was staring at us.

"Alright fine I'll do it!" I took the paper from him, but then he took it back leaving me with a paper cut on my hand.

"OW!"

"You should of not tooken it out of my hand like that."

"Just let me do it since your being completley immature!" There there goes our paper...ripped in half.

"Connor, Leena! Go down to the deans office now since you guys are not being productive and especially disrupting the class now go!"

*Back to the present*

"Leena! Logans waiting for you outside and shes said to hurry up!" Kacey shouting from downstairs.

Connors Point Of View:

"So I had this awesome video idea." Thomas went on and on talking from subject to subject. From going to the shop at the pier and check the new tees, to song writing, then to video ideas for our fans on youtube.

"What is it?" We were sitting on our beach blankets watching other teenagers and families play in the waves.

"How bout' I do a drum cover video for the song Hold It Against Me by Britney Spears!" Of course Thomas would come up with that, hes been talking about making a drum cover for the past week. But I had to admit Thomas's drum skills is pretty sick.

"Ayo, looks whos coming over." Riley said looking to the right. Three girls were approching us, two of them were freshmen and the one in the middle was Erin. Great, I was just trying to avoid her all summer but wherever I go she was somewhere to be seen.

"Hey boys!" I was playing with the sand while Riley and Thomas greeted them.

"Hi Connor." I looked up at Erin slowly. She was wearing a purple polka dot two piece with that belly button piercing she got freshmen year and I had to admit she had a nice body.

"Hey." I gave out a small half smirk then looked at Riley who had his eye at the freshmen with the blonde hair.

"So have you guys decided what your doing this summer?" Trying to get away from you...

"Band practice."

"Thats cool, do you guys want to hit the pier and get some ice cream or something?" She looked right at me and smiled.

"I'm in!" Riley got up and it was just Thomas and I sitting down. I looked looked at Thomas and he gave that 'I don't really care' look.

"Uh nah I gotta head home anyways, I promised Toby I'd go shopping with him but have fun."

"and I have to talk to Connor more about band stuff so imma go with him sorry."

"Oh whatever you guys say I have other guys waiting anyways." Pathetic. They all walked away including Riley.

"Bitch I swear tell me why I dated her again?" Thomas and I got up and started getting our stuff ready to leave.

"Because you thought she was hot and she wanted your body."

....................................

Thomas and I walked around the neighborhood before we decided to go straight to my house.

"Hey remember whos house this is?" We stopped in front of this yellow painted one story house with this huge tree in front of it with a tire swing tied to it. Leena San Luis's house before she moved four years ago.

"Monkey dog girl!" We started laughing and gave eachother a high five. Leena was this weird chick from my middle school. She always had hair in front of her face and enver would move it out of the way. She wore the same pink monkey sweatshirt everyday even in the summer and had a monkey key chain around her neck, and the worse and funny part was she always had her dog stuff animal all the time..

There was no doubt that she changed what so ever she was just freaking weird and you couldn't think of her any different that period.