Status: Enjoy!

Three Perfect Days

Chapter 5

Leena's Point Of View:
After dinner I just stayed in my room thinking. It seems like I'm making it such a big deal about this but no 0ne really understands that I didn't exactly have the best time growing up in Orlando, it sucked. Another thing was, I defiantly did not want any part of seeing Connor Mcdonough again, I wanted Connor free for the rest of my life along with any of his friends, especially Braiden and Thomas. They were just as big assholes as Connor was but that was because Connor was the main bitch of them all.

It was the day of Logan's party and she wanted me to get there early so I could help her get all the decorations and food set up, but since we were next door neighbors it wasn't such a problem. My parents went off with Kace to do some errands while I got ready for the party. Logan's parents went to San Francisco for the weekend leaving the house alone to her for the party , god knows what would happen tonight.

Ring Ring!

"Leena! get your ass over to my house already I'm bored!" I heard Logan yell from outside my window. I walked over to my window, opened it, and found Logan standing there already in her dress and heels.

"What the heck LG, I didn't think when you texted me saying you were ready, I didn't think you'd be actually all ready!"

"L... you know how much I love this dress? ever since the day I got it I've been super impatient and now I'm fucking excited!"

"Well let me just finish wrapping your gift and i'll put my dress on and head on over"

"Wait gift? I'm coming up!"

"No! just start getting the chips in the bowl and all that I'll be there!"

"Jeez... Okay well hurry the F up!" She skipped her way back to her house as I sighed.
I didn't get Logan something so big I was more scoring for average price and thoughtful gift. So I got her a digital picture frame with all our pictures on it at least I hope she likes it..

I decided to buy this type of green dress from our last store trip yesterday, I felt actually.. fond with it. I finished with putting my black stilletos on and headed out the door. As I walked into Logan's house there was music already playing from her home theate. Logan planned for the party to start at seven-thirty it was already seven-twenty but mostly when Logan has parties everyone comes a little late. Her house was kinda like mine except her room had the porch and the exterior design of the house was different.

"L, You're sleeping over right?"

"Yep, I just have to go back home real quick when the party's over just so my mom can see me."

"Okay love, i'm so ready to get this party started" Logan had a red cup in her hand assuming it was an alcohol brevage. Ever since the day she found her dads key to their alcohol cabinet it's been the main object whenever she threw parties.

"Oh i'm sorry you want a drink? Vodka with pineapple right?"

"No No, i'm good maybe later"

Most likely not..

.........................................................

People started coming at 7:50, drinks poured into cups, the snack bowls were halfway empty, girls grinding on guys, couples making their way upstairs and into the rooms for their own personal business, and before i knew it I probably saw Logan making out with three different guys so far.

"Hey Leena." The voice was familar and deep. I turned around seeing the cute smile of his.

Nate Block.

"Oh hey" The feeling of stares filled inside me and the crazy senarios were starting to come. I walked passed him avoiding any stares and heading upstairs to Logan's room making sure I didn't walk into crazy teens having sex but usually they'd go to Logan's guest rooms in the house to do that.

Logan's room was purple small but cozy and the porch outside made it pretty romantic. I walked outside to her porch and saw more people walking into the house and some outside just talking and drinking , one girl puking her guts out. I looked over to my driveway then my house seeing no light guessing my parents and kacey are spending the whole day out today.

"Hey, why are you ignoring me?" I jumped to Nate's voice and turned around.

"I don't know because after everything I just don't want to be seen with you"

"Oh come on Leena that was back in April can't you get over it?" Did he really just say that? I walked past him again but this time he grabbed my hand but I pulled away

"Don't touch me" He grabbed my face and pressed his lips against mine hard and before I knew it my lips were moving with his and you can defiantly smell the alcohol.

"Whoa there!" I pulled away and saw Logan with a guy.

"Score Nate!" The guy yelled I looked at Nate who was smiling and realized his hands were around my waist. I pulled away and started walking towards the door ignoring any comments from the guy Logan was with and any glares from the hallway.

"Leena!" I heard Logans voice from her room as I made my way to the bathroom. Luckily no one was in the bathroom upstairs so I could wash the digusting bacteria from Nate's lips.

"L you are taking this way to seriously it was just a kiss it's not like it was a make out session that I was about to have" You can smell the alcohol all over Logan as well. But honestly I couldn't help it, I did like the kiss..

"Leena you know you liked Nate for the longest time and hes all over you, you know you didn't have sex with him, fuck what everyone thinks, go after that boy and finally become a couple!" This is the way drunk Logan always was making crazy conclusions but maybe I should talk to Nate and see what he wanted... I walked out of the bathroom and tried making way through the crowd of people in the hallway, I walked down the stairs till I saw Nate with .. the slut, the bitch of them all... Taylor Cambada.

Why the hell is she here, Logan and I hated her, almost every girl in the school hated her. Now I had a even more reason to hate her... she was touching Nate all over, sticking her tounge down Nate's throat.

"That slut!" I said to myself.

"Oh hell no that bitch is not at my party right now" Logan's face into a furious face, I know it wasn't for me but because she hated Taylor more then anyone that she could possibly hate.

"Wait Lg no!" She burst through the crowd and I tried following behind her but I guess people already knew what was gonna go down..

"Uhm excuse me who said you were invited to this party bitch? and uh thats my best friends man you're sticking your filthy tounge in" She shouted.. Guys yelling and whistling..

"I obviously dont need a invitation I invite myself, and for your information your precious little best friend rejected him many times, so he came to me plus .. ha i mean look at her." That was it for Logan.. A drink flew in the air getting on Nate who was just standing there not even caring, Hair extensions were falling onto the floor, 'bitch' was being over used from both girls, this was the main event of the party.

"stop stop stop!" I yelled but I knew it wasn't gonna help what so ever. I finally got at least two of the football players to pull them both off.

"Leave!" Logan shouted for the last time while Taylor fixed her exposing slutty boobs, she burst through and along with her was Nate, So much for going after him.

........................................

"Ow!" Logan yelp when trying to touch her swollen cheek.
We cut the party early just because we were threatened by one or neighbors and Logan knew she couldn't afford getting in trouble another time.
I passed her and ice bag and sat next to her on the floor.

"I really really don't think anyone understands how much I hate that bitch" She started.

"Thats like your guys third fight at a party, I'm surprised you guys don't have a restraining order over a eachother yet" She wasn't even looking at me , she had her head tilt back with a warm towel and the ice bag against her cheek.

"In the bright side.. you won that fight"

"Don't I always?"

"Yes" She finally decided to lift her head back up and look at me.

"Best friend I can't believe you're leaving in four days, what am I gonna do for the next two months without you"

"Don't remind me..."

"Do you even know anything about whos staying at your house"

"It's a old family friend that I do not know of or at least remember and they have three boys which i'm not as excited about"

"Please tell me their our age!"

"Lg how am I suppose to know , I dont remember anything"

"Can I show them around?"

"You are not gonna have any sexual relationship with any of these guys if they are our age"

"What if hes cute?"

"No"

"What if he thinks I'm cute?"

"No"

"What if-"

"There won't be any sexual intereaction in my house!"

"It wouldn't be in your house.... but fine.."

"One more thing.. please don't come barging into my house like you did that one time when I was out of town and the painters were there to repaint my house."

"I thought it was people trying to throw a party in your house!"

"Yeah and when I came back my one wall in my living room was half beige half white" She paused for a moment.

"All I'm saying is , the key you have is only to be used if something bad is really happening and not if there's cute guys sleeping in my house."

"Got it Ms. San Luis"
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback is always nice c: