Status: Enjoy!

Three Perfect Days

Chapter 6

Connor's Point Of View:
The five days gone by fast and now I couldn't be more happier to be sitting in the airport even though it was too early in the morning for the summer. It's only eleven-thirty but still too early for me and Riley who was almost knocked asleep on the ground using his backpack as his pillow.

"Now boarding tweleve o'clock passengers from MCO Orlando Florida to LAX Los Angeles California" There was our call and Riley's wake up call.

Leena's Point Of View:
Since I didn't really approve of this family vacation back to florida , I really didn't bother to pack so here I am last minute packing everything but it was okay since we leave to the airport around four

"okay shorts and dresses done" I said to myself. All of a sudden I heard footsteps coming to my room.

" L !" My door flung right open as Logan made her way inside of my closet.

"Um can I help you?" she was looking through my dresses that i didn't bother to pack since they were mostly party dresses which is probably why shes here.

"I need to borrow that black short dress, Nicole is throwing a huge college party tonight and that means college guys!"

"Oh no thats okay Logan I don't need your help packing" I said sarcastically.

"What?"

"Nevermind, go right ahead you have all permission to go through my closet while i'm gone as long as you wash and return"

"Thank you bestfriend i'm gonna take this one" She ran right out.

"I'll miss you too!" I shouted then she came back through my door and gave me a tackle hug.

"I'll miss you L, don't let florida change yah!" Actually I changed after leaving florida..

...............................................................................

It's been forever since i've been to an airport last time was actually from florida to here when I moved. I forget all the security checks, the different calls from the same voice on the intercom , and people walking everywhere with luggage. It was five and we are suppose to board in about fifteen minutes. I looked around seeing the people who were from florida walking out. A cute dirty blonde tall boy walked out and behind him i guess was his family since another dark browned hair guy was messing with his backpack.

"Now Boarding Six o'Clock passengers from LAX Los Angeles to MCO Orlando Florida"

Here we go.

Connor Point Of View:

"Ugh I hate plane rides they're so long" Riley groaned as we walked over to the rotating machine that gave out the bigger luggage and he was right five and half hours on a plane with one stop over in Texas luckily the plane ride didn't have much turbalance.

"Toby, Connor and Riley wait here while me and your mother go check in for our rental car"

"Okay dad" We waited for about ten minutes just waiting and another five waiting for the car to come. LA was kinda had musty air and all I could see right now is cars and cars.

"Alright guys there's our car lets go" Okay, maybe I was wrong about Florida being a bigger version of California. There was a lot more big buildings everywhere, there was hills all around, and there was defiantly less trees then Orlando had.

Finally we turned into a really nice surburban neighborhood and pulled up into this really really nice home

"We're here!" I honestly didn't know if I was excited or not I was just neutral. It was around sunset, it was nice where we were. When walking up I see a girl i a short black dress that looked my age came out her house next door and into a car , maybe this will be a good vacation. The house was nice, it was organized and clean.

"I'm choosing my room!" Riley shouted and ran upstairs as Toby followed. Riley got the I assumed guest room since it was the only blank but nice room, Toby got this room that looked like a little girls room, and now I walked into this this kinda big pinkish room It had to be the room of the girl my age. I was curious I wanted to know what this girl looked like or what her name was , she has to have pictures or notebooks with her name.

'Leena' in dark pink letters was above the bed . Ew I hate that name reminds me of Leena from middle school. There was some photos on the dashboard at her desk area. I looked closely and saw a picture of a brown haired girl and the girl who looked like the one I saw earlier in the dress. The girl looked a lot familar...

"Connor I'm gonna make dinner okay?" My mom walked in.

"Mom, whats the people that live here last names?"

"San Luis why?"

"Nothing just asking" No fucking way.

Leena's Point Of View:

We finally arrived in hell and already I wanted to leave, it was pretty late also. I was tired and all I wanted to do was sleep even though I had to sleep in a nasty ass boys room. getting to the house all I saw was trees all around, I liked it.

"Get some rest girls and vacation starts tomorrow" My mom said with an excited voice that kinda irritated me more. Kacey zoomed off to find a room. One room was nasty messy, another room kacey took and I found this black and white room at the end of the hall. It was actually nice and clean for a boy. Though there was a lot of music posters like the beatles and rolling stones posters. A guitar and amp was by his desk that had one of those keyboards hooked to the computer. This guy was a musician.. interesting. I looked around more for pictures to see who this guy was. I found one in a frame by his computer, he was with two different guys that looked exactly like thomas and braiden... oh hell no. I quickly got my macbook from my laptop case and rushed to find internet luckily there was wifi.

From: Leena San Luis
To: Logan Hart
Date: June 13, 2011 11:15 P.M. EST
Subject: IMPORTANT
---------------------------------------
Logan! I know your probably at the party right now or something but I'm gonna need to ask you a couple of favors.
I just arrived at the house and THANK YOU FOR WIFI, problem is.. the family who is staying at my house for the summer has a son.. and I know the son... I'll tell you the story later but I gonna need you to do this for me:
-Hide ALL of the notebooks I have near the blue chair
-Theres a lock on the upper left drawer of my desk, take it and lock the main cabinet by my bed
-CHANGE MY WHOLE BED. I have extra ones in my closet that I never used yet and I doubt I'm ever going to so use those and put my original bed sheets in my closet.
go ahead and use the key but please don't march in there like you do with me sometimes I don't want them all scared
PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

Leena


I can't believe I house swaped with Connor Mcdonough
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this chapter if this chapter seemed really bad :l
but your guys feedback always helps me (: