Status: Enjoy!

Three Perfect Days

Chapter 7

Connor's Point Of View:

It was like I was floating on a cloud, drifting away in my own little world. I loved my bed back home but I would trade my bed for this bed any day even if it was Leena's bed.

I wanted to check what time it was but my phone was in my all the way in backpack, I also wanted to get up but i'm on summer vacation ,as a teenage boy I should be sleeping, but to be honest, I was curious about Leena's room.

I mean come on.. this is the closest chance I get to finding things out about Leena now a days.

*woosh*

All of a sudden the door flings open and my first intention is it's Riley up and ready to go and do something.

"Riley get the fu-" I sat up expecting to see Riley but instead I see the girl from the drive way next door marching around

"Uh who are you?" It was like she was in a rush, she made her way inside the closet and got a huge bed set .

"I'll explain that in a minute but I'm gonna need you to go outside for a little so I can set up some things." Set up somethings?

"Wait what? no, hold up, do you even live here? and set up things? Are you gonna like blow up this house, cause if so i'm gonna have to stop you there and call the cops on you otherwise leave" I stood right up even if I was shirtless and in my boxers...the girl started giggling.

"Jeez boy, calm down. My names Logan and this room that your sleeping in happens to be my best friends room, she forgot to do some things to her room before you guys came here and I'm in charge of those things, now can you please go outside for a second? I promise i'm not a terrorist"

Leena has a actual friend.. what? I got up and Logan gave me this kind of look and giggled again. I felt embarrassed the fact that I was practically naked. She closed the door behind me and I ended up waiting in the hall for about 5 minutes. When she finally opened the door and smiled at me.

The only thing that was different was the silk sheets on the cloud bed were gone and that big bed set was on top of it.

"Do you mind if you helped me set up the bed?" She asked me as she walked to the other side of the bed.

"Sure" If this was Leena's best friend , that would mean she knows a lot about Leena. This gives me a opportunity to see what she is like now. I mean it's been 3 years since I've seen her and the way that we were towards to each other , I had to know if she was still the same person she was back in elementary and middle school.

Logan took out these white sheets from the bag and handed my side to me.

"So you're Leena's best friend?"

"Yes I am," She wasn't really looking at me she was more focused on the bed.

"How long have you guys known each other?"

"Since freshmen year"

"What did you think of her when you first met her?" She stopped what she was doing then she raised her eyebrow at me with her hand on her hip.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?"

"My names Connor."

"Well hi Connor, sorry for this wake up call but I know what you're doing and I'm not gonna answer any of your questions about Leena"

"What if I just wanted to know about the girl so at least I don't find creepy stuff randomly , I mean I am staying in HER room" She giggled again.

"Leena's told me about you , you obviously already know Leena, you're just a little paranoid." She already talked about me?

"Whoa wait, What did she say about me?" She ignored me for a minute and started finishing putting the sheets on her side.

"Seriously Connor we're on vacation and you're up this early making a ruckus." Riley walked in rubbing his eyes in his boxers . What a fantastic first day here.

"Hello" Logan smiled and Riley looked at her with this look, that exact look whenever he sees a girl he finds attractive.

"You got to be kidding me, it's the first morning here and you already got a girl in bed , that's not even your bed? Not only that how did you even find a girls so fast?"

"Riley shut up." Logan laughed out loud and walked over to Riley. and stuck her hand out.

"Hi i'm Logan, and no we did not do anything, I'm the next door neighbor. This house that your staying in is my best friends house, I just had to fix a few things" Riley didn't say anything but he shook her hand..

"Hi i'm Riley" He smiled at her then looked at me.

"I don't even know" I mouthed to him. I finished my side and walked over to the both of them. All of a sudden a phone started ringing loudly and it wasn't mine. "

HI best friend!" Logan happily answered.

Leena's Point Of View:

"What do you mean he asked about me? Don't tell him anything ignore him!"

"L.. hes right here I can't just ignore him, that's so not me, i'm a very outgoing person remember?"

"Hes a douche bag it's different, hes irrelevant, there's no need for him to know my life now , that's a part of the reason why I live in California and not in Orlando anymore."

"I don't have the time right now to hear it, tell me the whole story later, you promised."

"If I remember, Logan just promise me you won't say anything just do what I asked and just leave and never see him again hes no good."

"L... calm down, I'm gonna find out somethings about him okay? I think i'm gonna take them to Santa Monica Pier , they are tourist here."

"Logan!"

"Leena" All of a sudden I hear a boy voice laughing in the background.

"Hold on I'm almost finish with your bed, i'm going to let you talk to the guy and get a long please? " Is Logan crazy? what the fuck does she think shes doing? Does she not understand that I don't want to even acknowledge Connor? Oh my fucking god.

"LOGAN NO!"

"Hello?" and there it was, the voice I last wanted to hear ever again.

"OKAY BYE."

"Whoa there Leena, calm down , nice to hear from you also."

"Connor , don't play that game, you're still a fucking douche bag to me"

"and you'll always be a crazy bitch to me"

"I hate you"

"I hate you too, try not to ruin my nice room please."

"It's your room, it's was already crappy when I walked in" He stayed quiet for a second.

"Exactly when YOU walked in it" I swear to god.

"Look Leena, It's ironic enough that My family and your family had to house swap and we just happened to land in each others beds. By the way whose the guy in the picture on your wall Leena? For once there is a guy who actually wanted to be with you?"

He was talking about the picture that was on my bulliten board of Nate and I at Sadies and I kept the photo since and just haven't gotten the chance to take the photo down even though I know I probably should.

"Hey Connor, so what about Erin?"

Before I called Logan, I woke up and decided to snoop, when I walked over to his computer I learned two things: One, Connor writes songs and sings, and two, he recently has been working on a acoustic song about a girl name Erin who broke his heart.

"Fuck yo-" The phone hung up before Connor could even finish his sentence.

"Exactly" I said to myself and threw my phone at the bed.

This is going to be a long two months in this shit hole room from a shit hole person.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know.. I know it's been so so SOO long since i've updated something on this account.
I lost interest in writing for awhile, but i've been reading and got motivated to write again and to be honest it feels great to be writing.
I promise I'll be posting more, I already have parts ready to post so you guys don't have to worry about another long wait.
Anyways, leave some feedback and subscribe if you like the new part or the story in general!
Sorry about the short chapter, once again i'm barley getting back into this.