Status: They're ba-ack! ;)

Love Among the Coffee Beans

Prologue-y Thing

It’s been a busy few months since the last book, a few months, right? Two? Riku, how many?…Riku…?…Riku. Riku. Riku. Riku. Riku. Riku. Riku. Riku. Ri-kuuuuuuu. Ri—

Gah. What? Huh?

*exasperated sigh* Months, Riku. How many months has it been since Love Among the—Stop paying attention to that stupid Topsy Turvy, you don’t even really like tomatoes!

Sure I do. I love tomatoes. It’s been about two months, I think. Right? I dunno. … I do too like tomatoes!

…And it doesn’t depend on the day at all?

Well, I guess. It depends on my mood. I have to be in a tomato mood. You know?

...

...Anyways.

You're cute.

*shrug* I try. But you’re cuter.

*nose poke* I beg to differ.

Camera Guy: Ahem...

*clears throat* Anyways. We were trying to talk about something.

Yes. Because talking is good. Now. What has happened in the past two mon… Really? Y’know what? I’m turning off the TV.

No! I promise to pay attention! I promise! We… we did stuff. We met Eduardo. He works at a Mexican restaurant we go to a lot. He knows our names and gives us hugs. It’s pretty cool.

His wife’s having a baby. Twins.

And we… um… We… Did stuff. …Yeah.

Oh! Riku got jealous of my new boyfriends. Apparently I’m leaving him for a couple of gay men and a transvestite.

Shut up, I have a broken gaydar.

Oh, you...

Ahem...

*cough* Sorry. Anyways. Shayla and Nami are all buddy-buddy now, too. They’re always together.

Well, she’s your friend too. We’re all buddy-buddy buddies… Buddy.

True enough. She’s my buddy too. She’s trying to get me to read. Like… Shakespeare.

The horror… Oh, and uh—Grandma. She’s uh. She’s still uh, in the hospital and uh… Yeah. She’s uh, not uh, doing so… Uh, good.

Yeah… I feel bad for her.

Good. I love sympathy. No, uh. Riku hasn’t been visiting with me because I don’t want to take time away from his… Stuff. And y’know, drag him into all… This. Yeah.

What stuff? I have no stuff. I’m a couch potato with an easy job I don’t really even have to show up for. I guess you could call that ‘stuff’. …Would you even classify that as ‘stuff’? Because I don’t think I would. I need to go back to school. I’m gonna shut up now.

Yep. Just shut your pretty mouth and watch your tomatoes.

I think I will.

…Very good. Well done as the British say. You know, I knew this British guy who would shake my hand when he saw me and say ‘Well done’ for no reason and then something else in British garble. Riku? …Okaaay… You’re listening, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
So.... FIRST CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!! CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES-- COME ON! Anyways... This style will only be used for the first chapter. It's like interview style using colors. :) Anywhoozer. Give us feedback please. You know we like it... :DDDDDD Oops. Look out for the theme song, I'll be posting a url link to the summary shortly. Have a good day, all! ♥