Status: Active

Falling apart

Prologue: I'm not okay.

Alex didn't even know what was happening around him. Fact that his parents sent him to a psyhiatric hospital didn't even bother him after everything that happened. He just wanted Kyle to be there, hold his hand and tell him that everything will be okay.

It was his second week in the hospital and he still didn't say anything to anyone. It was like he was in his own world. And everyone wanted to break in there.
Psychiatrist was asking a lot of questions today but Alex way just staring through the window and wishing he could fall down and die just like all those tree leaves.

``Tell me about your friends sweetie.´´ He looked deeply into her eyes. ``They died because of me.´´

``Oh, you're finally talking. Now we can make some progress. Don't blame yourself. It's not your fault.´´

He couldn't believe she way saying this. ``It's not my fault? I was the one who called them to come to my house, I was the one who wanted to party on a school night, I was the one who told them to take the side road and come there as soon as possible. And I didn't even tell him how much I love him.´´

He couldn't stop the tears. He didn't cry so much since that night. He can still clearly remember that call. He hated that police woman who told him that his tree best friends and his boyfriend were dead. And the way she said it. Just like it was something completely normal.

``I think we can finish for today. Go to your room and take some rest Alex. See you tommorow!´´ And she was smiling. Everyone keeps smiling like everything's okay.

He was walking through the halls for God knows how long. He lost the track of time months ago. When he passed by the same floor for probably the 5th time, he saw a young, skinny man walking towards him. He tried to make himself invisible. It didn't work though.

``Hello. Are you okay?´´ The man asked. He didn't answer. Why would he care about his feelings? He just wished he'd go away and leave him alone.

``I'm Jack. You can talk to me.´´ He didn't look like a doctor. Then he must be a patient.
Jack still didn't get an answer.

But suddenly, the cute stranger burried his head into his chest, sobbing. Jack didn't know what to do so he just held him tight. When the sobs stopped, the man finally spoke:

``It's all my fault.´´
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello guys. So this is my first post on Mibba and my first story. So please be nice! :L
And I know this isn't a good chapter, it'll get better, I promise. (:
xo