Status: Active

Jealous Hearts Will Leave Us All In Ruins

Without a doubt, you're all I dream about.

"Okay, I'll call you back after the show babe, alright? I love you more!"

Every night before we go onstage it's the same routine. I keep trying to tell myself that he doesn't mean it when he tells her that he loves her, but they've been together for just over a year now. Over a year since my heart was smashed into pieces and it still kills me each and every day.

I'm Alex Gaskarth, front man of All Time Low. I'm in love with my best friend and band mate, Jack Bassam Barakat. Tragic right?

"Hey, you feeling alright 'lex? You've not been yourself all day...", Jack asks, concern seeping into his words.

No Jack, I'm not alright. I'm in love with you. I've been in love with you since we were fucking 17 years old.

"Yeah man, I'm fine. Just a little nervous for the show tonight, y'know?"

Okay, that's not a total lie. It's no secret that Jack and I are extremely close, but for while now the fans have been really into seeing "Jalex" action. With every stage kiss or grope that occurs between us, it gets increasingly more difficult for me to control myself; to refrain from tearing his clothes off right there and just fucking him into oblivion. All I can say is that it's a good job I play guitar so I have something to hide behind, otherwise my dirty little secret - along with my boner - would be undeniable.

"Relax Alex, you'll be awesome. You always are." he winks at me and wanders off, leaving me alone with my thoughts once again.

Everytime he does or says something like that, my heart swells and thousands of butterflies errupt in my stomach. It's ridiculous: he makes me feel like a 13 year old girl with her first crush for fucks sake.

Oh, I know what you're thinking. Why haven't I told him, right? Honestly, I've heard it all before; Rian, Zack, Matt and even Vinny have tried to convince me to tell him. It seems that everyone but Jack knows. Truth is, I'm a coward. I mean, what if he rejects me? Then not only do I lose my best friend, but I don't see the band surviving that kind of tension.

Don't get me wrong, I've had plenty of chances to spill my guts to him. Plenty of times I've almost stretched that little bit closer to press my lips against his. Plenty of drunken cuddles and heart to hearts that could have and, on many occasions, almost have led to something more. But one look into those huge chocolate brown eyes and I'm back to square one. At the end of the day, I can't lose him. I mean, being in the friend zone is better than nothing... Right?

One thing I am sure of though: Jack is everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, this is my first fic ever guys so go easy on me please!
Comments and subsribers would be very much appreciated :)
I guess if I get enough comments and love on this I can post the next chapter? I know where I'm gonna go with it, so it's just a matter of getting the ideas down.
Or I could just leave it as a stand alone... I'm not sure, comment and let me know what you think!
Disclaimer: Oh, and the only thing I own is the story :) kinda. Along with my friend who helped me out xD
X