Status: Active

Jealous Hearts Will Leave Us All In Ruins

You're young and in love; that should be enough.

"Alexxxxxx... psst, Lexy.... C'mon 'lex, we've gotta get up, it's gone noon."

"Mmmph" I groan non-comittally, rolling over in the small bunk space to face the wall, sleep still clouding my brain.

Jack sits up, sighing heavily, and attempts to get me facing him again.

"Stop being such a douche Alex! The guys are already out sound checking and Matt says we have 30 minutes until he drags us there himself!" Jack says, getting more aggravated as the minutes wear on.

I roll over slowly, cracking my eyes open and looking up at him, eyes wide and glassy.

"But Jack," I mumble, voice cracking slightly through lack of use. "I'm still sleepy."

I pout at him and his face softens as he lays down to face me.

"Fine. I guess you can have five more minutes." he agrees, reluctantly but still.

My face turns from a pout to a look of pure success as I close my eyes once again and nuzzle my face into Jack's neck, one of his hands resting on my hip and the other stroking my cheek.

"Of course," Jack whispers into my ear, causing me to shiver slightly. "There are other methods I could use to wake you up properly..."

He trails off as his hand slowly makes it way from my cheek down to my bare chest, inching further southwards and leaving my skin tingling in its wake. My eyes snap open and I groan softly as I realise what Jack has in mind, rolling onto my back and squirming slightly when his hand finally reaches the waistband of my boxers.

"Are you awake yet Lexy?" Jack asks, palming me through the soft fabric of my boxers.

I groan, louder this time as Jack's hand presses down even harder causing my hips to rut up to meet it. I tip my head back, breathing heavily through my nose and trying to make as little noise as possible.

"There's no need to be quiet baby, everyone's gone remember?" he whispers again, blowing lightly into my ear this time and I allow a resounding moan to escape my lips, earning a sweet kiss in appreciation.

Jack starts pulling on my boxers and I lift my hips slightly, allowing him to pull them down to my thighs. I'm already half-hard as Jack winds his fingers around my dick, nails grazing the head and eliciting a low groan from my throat. He trails his fingers up and down, slowly, teasingly, as I long to beg for more but I'm unable to find my voice, soft whimpers tumbling from my throat the only means I have for begging him to give me more, anything, just more.

"J-Jack, stop teasing we-"

I cut myself off with a long, low groan as Jack suddenly tightens his grip; hand moving faster up and down my length, nails grazing and wrist roughly flicking, coaxing even louder moans from my throat and fuck, it's a good job there's no one else on the bus because they would be so not amused by hearing this.

I throw my head back onto the pillow as Jack's calloused fingers continue to work their magic; thumb teasing the head, nails digging in a little, just behind crossing that line of too much.

I groan again, the loudest yet, as Jack's hand tightens even more around my dick and he brings his face down, lips meshing with mine and swallowing the low groans that tumble from them.

The knot in my stomach clenches as Jack pushes me closer and closer to the edge; wrist flicking at odd angles, nails digging further in, and he pushes his tongue forcefully into my mouth, massaging them both together and eliciting a moan from the pit of my chest.

"J-Jack, I'm close." I whimper, panting against his lips.

Jack merely nods, tightening his grip impossibly more, flicking his wrist even faster and getting me even closer to the edge. A single swipe of his thumb over my head and I come, every muscle in my body tensing as Jack continues to pump me through my orgasm.

"Fuck, Jack!" I scream before grabbing the back of his head and forcing his lips to meet mine, moving them together as one.

Jack pulls back, resting his forehead against mine.

"So," he whispers, "are you awake yet babe?"

"Shutup." I mutter, closing my eyes as I feel his body move as he chuckles softly.

"Jay..." I start, eyes drooping slightly as I now feel even more tired than I did before. Yeah, well done Jack. Not that I would ever turn down a handjob, obviously.

"Yeah 'lex?" he replies, in between pressing soft kisses to my hair.

"I was just wondering, what-"

"JACKAROOOO! Where are you baby!?"

I'm cut off by a high pitched squeak, a very familiar high pitched squeak at that.

Ava.

Shit.

Jack tenses up beside me, sitting up quickly and searching the bunk for his missing clothes.

"There you are!" Ava cries, ripping the curtain open to survey the scene. "I know, I know, I'm supposed to be in New York, blah blah. I thought I'd fly over and surprise you!"

What am I fucking invisible or something? She continues spouting pointless crap and point-blank ignoring me while I zone out, more interested in Jack's facial expressions than anything she has to say.

I think I'd describe this one as... deer-in-headlights. Or alternatively, boyfriend almost caught wanking off his best friend. Either will do.

She finally seems to notice me, giving me a strange look before simply saying, "Oh, hi Alex. Um. Do you mind if I steal Jack for a little while? We have a lot to catch up on, if you know what I mean!"

Oh spare me.

Ava winks at me and proceeds to grab Jack's arm, pulling him out of my bunk. He glances back at me, giving me a look that practically seeps apologies and I give a weak smile back.

I mean, it's not his fault right? It's not like he knew she was coming out on tour with us.
It's not like he could have stopped her...

It's not like he's told her what we're doing.
It's not like I even know what we're doing.

...It's not like this is what I want anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a habit of writing chapters that end miserably.
I don't even know what's up with that D:
Also, idk how good this is because I just wnated to get it posted so you all could read it.
Anyway, I hope you like! :)

Title credit: Playing The Blame Game - You Me At Six.
Purely because if you follow me on twitter, the you would know that I had a maaajor fangirl moment when Dan replied to me the other night ^.^
Yes, he is a babe. Your argument is invalid. <3

Anyways, comment and do your shit.
Thankyou all ^.^
X