Status: Active

Jealous Hearts Will Leave Us All In Ruins

Hello there; the angel from my nightmare.

What the fuck? Seriously, this isn't even funny. I'm trying to sleep away the hangover from hell, just leave me alo- wow. Okay, that feels pretty good... Amazing actually. I try, and fail, to supress a moan, and hear a giggle from further down in the bunk. Slowly, I crack my eyes open one by one, squinting against the intrusive sun to see who woke me up, and what the fuck was happening.

Peering down past my chest to my stomach, I'm greeted by a pair of large caramel eyes.

"Alex? What are you-", I'm cut off halfway through my question, as Alex returns to kissing the skin around my lower abdomen, his tongue flicking out to trace just about the waistband of my boxers. A loud guttural groan tumbles from my lips, as my eyelids slip shut.

Alex's teeth start to nip at my exposed hip bones, licking and sucking there in order to leave his mark. I'm lay there, helpless and desperately turned on, breathing in and out through my nose in a vain attempt to keep quiet; not to give away what's happening, what I'm allowing to happen. I mean, I have a girlfriend! I love Ava! ...Don't I? Would I really be letting this happen if I loved her? Sure, Alex and I have gotten close before, much closer than best friends probably should, but there's drunken fumbles and make-out sessions; and then there's... this, whatever this is.

I'm torn away from my destructive thoughts as Alex is apparently done marking me, and his warm calloused fingers slide up and down my sides. I groan again when his hands move to pull my underwear down to my thighs, allowing my already hard dick to spring free. He leans forward, blowing air onto the head of my dick, causing me to whimper and thread my fingers through his soft brown hair. He chuckles slighty, raising his eyebrows seductively, before flicking out his tongue to lick my tip, tasting the pre-cum already seeping out.

"Uh, Aleeeex..." I moan, not even caring who hears us now, just needing a release.

I thrust my hips up, pleading, but Alex retaliates by placing his hands on my hips, firmly pushing them down onto the bunk.

He flicks his tongue out once more, smirking when this earns him yet another growl of frustration from deep within my chest.

"Stop fucking teasing me, Alex!" I beg, my dick now achingly hard.

"What do you want me to do Jacky?" Alex whispers into my ear, breath hot in that spot right behind my ear. "I need you to tell me exactly what you want me to do to you."

Holy fucking shit. I could come just at the sound of that, but then our eyes meet and, honestly? Alex could not look more amazing than right now; lips red and kiss-swollen, hair sticking up at every angle. Just looking at him forces another low pitched moan from my throat.

"J-just suck my uh, suck my, fucking dick, Alex!", I stutter, voice wrecked; husky and desperate.

Alex just chuckles before moving back down to settle between my legs, lips trailing over my chest, my ribs, my stomach as he goes. He maintains eye contact with me while he mouths over the head of my dick, his teeth grazing along the sides. I whimper, needy, winding my fingers into his hair again before pushing his head down, forcing him onto me. He starts to moan and hum around me, sending vibrations through my dick and shivers down my spine. I moan loudly at the feel of Alex's mouth around me; hot and wet, as his lips and tongue press in all the right places until I hit the back of his throat, and FUCK, does he even have a gag reflex!?

My eyes roll back in my head as Alex hollows his cheeks and begins to slide his mouth up and down. I force my eyes back open, tilting my head back down to look at him again. He keeps eye contact with me all the while, which just makes it that much hotter. He moans again, and I bite down hard on my bottom lip to stop from just screaming his name out right there, as Alex runs his tongue over my slit.

"Fuck, Alex! Fu-fuck, I'm soso close," I manage to say inbetween moans and grunts of pure pleasure.

"lex...", I moan again, feeling the familiar fire start to burn in the pit of my stomach.

"Jack?"

Wait, what? That was Alex's voice... but it couldn't be. I look down again, and sure enough Alex's mouth is still very busy, thankyou very much.

"JACK, DUDE!"

My eyes shoot open and I start to flail around within the confines of Alex's bunk, trying to sit up.

"Jack, what the fuck!? Were you just having a sex dream about me?" Alex questions, voice filled with amusement, but eyes filled with an emotion I couldn't quite place...

"Seriously Jay, I don't think you can deny this one...", he trails off, motioning down towards my boxers.

I look down, noticing my throbbing erection. Fuck. Think Jack, goddammit!

"I-I erm..."

Oh, nice comeback Jack.

"Whatever man, all I know is you were moaning my name like a fucking pornstar, and humping me in your sleep."

I looked at him then. Like, really looked at him. That emotion in his eyes... Hope? He looked right back at me as my eyes darted from his eyes down to his lips, and back again. I started to lean towards him slowly, noticing him mirror my actions. We were centimetres apart; eyes closed, breathing heavy...

"Hello there, the angel from my nightmare
The shadow in the background of the morgue
The unsuspecting victim, of darkness in the valley
We can live like Jack and Sally, if we want..."


Fuck. My phone, Typical; what a fucking cock block.

I stop in my tracks, turning away quickly to grab my phone.

"Ava, hey baby!"

How the fuck did I forget to call her last night!? Oh, that's right; I got wasted. Shit.

I look at Alex pleadingly, begging him with my eyes to stay as he pushes past me to get out, muttering something on the way about Evan and the closest Waffle House.

X - X - X - X - X

As I sit in the back lounge on the phone with Ava talking at me, I zone out, instead thinking about Alex; my dream and the almost kiss. The weird part? I wanted it. I wanted it with everything I had. In fact, I still want it. I'm on the phone with my girlfriend who I've been with for over a year, and I'm thinking about kissing my best friend.
What. The. Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, that was a long one right? O_o
Anyway, since the last chapter was pretty sad, I thought I'd try to make it up to you with some smut. It's my first time writing anything like that though, so if it was shit, I apologise :)
& sorry about the cliffhanger ^.^
Thanks to everyone who's commented and subscribed so far, you're all amazing <3

Title and song credit: I Miss You - Blink-182
I own the plot, and the plot alone.