Status: Active

Jealous Hearts Will Leave Us All In Ruins

What a shame; the poor groom's bride is a ***.

Fuck, my life sucks. It's been a week now since Jack and I had our "moment" or whatever the hell that was, and he's been avoiding me ever since. At least, I'm pretty sure he has... I guess I've been avoiding him too, so I'm not 100% sure. But if he wanted to talk to me about it, he would have by now, right? Holy shit, I'm so confused.

Also, I have a sneaking suspicion that Flyzik may be psychic. He booked this week so we have no shows whatsoever, which is pretty damn lucky because I'm really not up to onstage banter with Jack right now.

Okay Alex, let's get straight on what we know so far and stop speculating on the psychic abilities of tour managers, okay?

1. Jack has a girlfriend.
2. Jack's girlfriend is a slut. No I'm not just saying that because she's with Jack: Ava has tried to get into the pants of every single guy in All Time Low, band and crew. Probably every single guy in Maryland actually. I mean, she's even hit on me a few times. Hello, Jack's best friend here... Like I would do that even if I wasn't hopelessly in love with him? It's the bro code. You don't mess with that shit.
3. Jack had a sex dream about me. Me. Wow. Alright, so it may have been alcohol-fuelled, but they say that we're the most truthful when we're drunk okay? That's my reasoning, don't judge me!
4. Jack and I should've kissed. We would have kissed. I wanted it. Hell, I always want it, and I know he wanted it too. Just bad timing I guess. Either that, or Ava has some kinda weird tracking device that notifies her whenever Jack gets horny. Hey, that would be a pretty neat invention...

"Focus Alex!"

Great. Now I'm talking to myself.

I'm sat in the back lounge alone, thinking, while everyone else is out getting tacos or something. I wasn't really listening, more concerned with how good Jack looked in his GK skinny jeans today... Fuck, I really need to stop.

Anyway, Matt said it was something about "tour bonding", but I think he's noticed the rift between Jack and I lately. I mean, it's hard not to; we're usually hanging off of each other.

I miss him.

X - X - X - X - X

"... and seriously Matt, I'm pretty sure those tacos were fucked."

I catch the end of Rian's sentence as all the guys get back, and mentally pat myself on the back for turning down the offer of venturing off the bus to hunt down some back-street Mexican food. Not one of Matt's best ideas.

"Yo Alex, we're all going out tonight, 'kay? Oh and before you even try to back out of this again? You're too late. We all had a vote, and it turns out you lose - you're coming out tonight." Rian announces.

"What kind of twisted logic..." I begin, trailing off as I notice a large grin forming on my best friend's face.

"C'mon 'lex, you've not been out with us all since the tour started! I miss my dance buddy.", Jack pouts, eyes wide and pleading.

How can I say no to that face?

"Ugh, fine." I concede reluctantly, vowing to not get blitzed out of my mind tonight.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, I GOT MY LEXY BACK!", screams Jack, running over and tackling me to the ground, knocking all the wind out of me as he lands heavily on top of me, giggling like a mad man.

I try to stay mad, but he's just so contagious! I start to chuckle with him until we're both rolling round on the floor clutching our sides, Rian and Zack staring at us with smiles on their faces.

I've missed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
'kay, so I didn't update for a while cause I lost all my inspiration.
But then I had this shit hot dream where I met Brendon Urie and I was all ghjkgoewtihgsnjhuerhiw cause like, that guy is fucking perfect.
And then last night, I saw this guy who looked the spitting image of Alex Gaskarth in the Trafford Centre. So I was like O_o and he caught me staring and ran away.
ANYWAY, I took this as a sign, got home and blared out some old school Panic! At The Disco and I got this chapter and the next one that I'm gonna post after I've slept for a while.
Also I need an opinion: in a sexual situation, who do you see on top; Jack or Alex?
Cause this has been an issue for me deciding who should be doing what so yeah, I thought I'd ask your opinion :)
Comment and lemme know?

While I'm writing this, I'm on a complete sugar high. Eating Hershey's Kisses at 1am is a BAD. IDEA.
But yeah, thanks to everyone who's read/commented/subscribed, you're all amazing and I just want to give you all massive hugs, okay?! Okay <3
So contine to comment! Love you all!

Oh and I don't own anyone in this story. If I did, I wouldn't be sat here writing this, instead we'd be having a bloody good time together doing some awesome stuff.
Title credit: I Write Sins, Not Tragedies - Panic! At The Disco