Status: Active

Jealous Hearts Will Leave Us All In Ruins

Is it still me that makes you sweat; am I who you think about in bed?

"Lexxxxyyyy!" I yell, sprinting over to where Alex was sat next to a passed out Vinny on a sofa at the back of the club.

I took a running jump and landed on his lap, straddling him on the sofa, knees either side of his hips.

"Jaaaaaackkyyyy!" he yelled back, struggling to be heard over the pounding of the music.

Since our little... thing the other week, I had been avoiding Alex, I admit it. I just felt like it was gonna be really awkward for a while I guess. When we all went out for tacos and Alex didn't go, I felt awful. I mean, I didn't want him to feel like he couldn't talk to me, or that I hated him, and I especially didn't want to lose my best friend. I got a massive lecture from practically everyone about how Alex and I not talking was having major effects on the band and something about a lot of "negative energy" or whatever. I can't say I was listening, I was more interested in what Alex was doing on the bus. Then I realised: I missed him. I missed just being with him; hanging out watching Home Alone in the back lounge at 3am when I couldn't sleep and he said he'd stay up with me; missed general Jack and Alex time. So I stopped thinking about everything; my dream, our almost kiss and how I felt about it all. What kind of friend would I be if I let that get between us? I just decided to get so wasted that I forgot all about my confused feelings for Alex and, well: here we are! My face buried in the crook of his neck and his hands running up and down my back, nothing really new about this, we've got closer before.

I could hear Vinny waking up, yelling something to Colussy about more shots and Alex sighing, muttering something about liver disease. I chuckled into his skin and felt his body tense beneath me.

"Hey, relax Lexy. It's just me." I say, pulling back until our faces are inches apart. I can feel his breath; hot and sweet on my face as a stare into his eyes... His beautiful caramel eyes. How could I not have noticed how amazing they were!? And his lips; soft and plump, practically begging me to kiss them.

"Jack..." Alex started, traling off once he noticed the intensity in my eyes.

His hands continue making random patterns on my back until they brush the bare skin where my shirt had ridden up.

I shivered once and a look of amusement filled Alex's not quite sober eyes. The corner of his lips twitched a little and I finally gave in to everything my body was telling me to do. My lips crashed against his fiercely, taking him by surprise for around half a second until he began to reciprocate the kiss.

I decided to take it a step further; gliding my tongue along his bottom lip until he opened his mouth, eagerly granting me access. I slipped my tongue in, finding his quickly and he let out the most beautiful noise I had ever heard as we battled for dominance. I won and began exploring Alex's mouth with my tongue, licking along the roof of his mouth and eliciting even more moans from him, causing my jeans to grow tighter.

He pulled back first; breathing heavily and desperate for air, eyes full of lust.

I kissed my way up his jaw; my lips mapping his neck, sucking and licking just hard enough to leave marks for days. Alex continued to moan in ecstasy, hands moving to cup my ass and make me moan in return.

My lips made their way to his collarbone, where I bit down hard; licking the wound afterwards and causing him to yelp in a mixture of pain and pleasure. I began to grind my hips down on his, producing the loudest moan yet and he tipped his head back, attempting to find air.

"Jack..."he said, huskily, " Wh-what are we-"

I cut him off by reattatching my lips to his; our kiss filled with passion and a heightened sense of urgency. He tasted like red wine and something else; something inherently Alex. I bit his bottom lip harshly, hard enough to to draw blood, soothing it afterwards with my tongue and making us both moan deeply.

"Alex," I muttered, resting my forehead against his. "I want you."
♠ ♠ ♠
The second chapter inspired by Brendon Urie :)
Also the ending was inspired by the GK webchat last night which was just fghjkiu amazing.
"Hey Alex, what's the name of the new single?"
"What? I don't know man, I'm drunk!"
Love that guy.

Anyway, apologies for the cliffhanger, I'm gonna update again later though!
Lovely comments are always welcomed and thankyou to we are criticized. and not bitter; for always commenting; you guys are amazing, I'm just gonna put that out there <3

Title Credit: Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off - Panic! At The Disco