Status: Active

Jealous Hearts Will Leave Us All In Ruins

I wanna ***ing tear you apart.

"I want you."

I swear to God my heart stopped beating. I stared deep into his eyes, searching them for something, anything that told me he was messing with me. Nothing.

"Jack, are you... What?" I stutter, unable to hide the shock clearly present in my features.

"You heard me Lexy," Jack purrs into my hear causing my breath to hitch and my jeans to tighten. "I. Want. You. All of you. I know you want this too..." he trails off as his hand makes it's way from my hips to cup the rather obvious bulge in the front of my jeans.

I whimper slightly, hips bucking up at the touch. Jack moves off me to stand, taking me by the hand and pulling me to my feet. My chest slams into his and he kisses me deeply, grinding our hips together once more before turning away and dragging me towards the mens restroom.

Classy, right?

We stumble through the door into the - thankfully - empty bathroom and Jack hurriedly pulls me into the closest stall, locking the door before shoving me against it. Instantly he was back in control; tongue memorising the inside of my mouth, hands sliding up my shirt and taking in the flat planes of my chest, thigh slipping between both of mine and rutting up, causing a low moan to escape from my mouth.

Jack was everything; all I could feel, all I could hear, all I could taste. It was beautiful. I moved my hands from his hips to lift the hem of his shirt, pulling away to get it up over his head as Jack's own hands deftly unfastened my belt, pushing my jeans and boxers to the floor. I stepped out of them, kicking them away and began to rid myself of my shirt while Jack did the same with his jeans.

In a matter of seconds Jack's lips are back on mine; our hips rocking together to create the much needed friction, bare chests pressed tight together, lips moving as one and swallowing each others moans.

I pull away, recieving a whine of disapproval from Jack which quickly turns into one of pleasure as I begin to kiss and lick my way down his chest and stomach, leaving harsh bites on both hipbones and eliciting low groans of pleasure from his throat. I get to the waistband of his boxers and pull them down slowly, making sure the material brushes against his cock on the way. Jack moans again; fingers tightening in my hair and hips thrusting up. I giggle as I suck and lick at the inside of each thigh before he groans in frustration, pushing my head further towards its goal.

I flicker my eyes up to his to make sure he really wants this, and recieve a look of pure lust in return. I smirk, allowing my hand to jerk the base of Jack's dick before putting my mouth into action. I bob my head up and down a few times, swallowing him down and causing him to moan even louder before letting him take control; thrusting and basically fucking my mouth. This gets Jack moaning my name in appreciation, the sounds bouncing off the walls of the empty bathroom.

"Alex.." Jack pants, as I moan around him, sending vibrations through his body.

I look up at him through my eyelashes as a low pitched growl tumbles from his mouth, and I almost come on the spot. Jack's eyes are lidded and fluttering, head tipped back against the wall, mouth hanging open with the occasional moan falling from his lips.

He pulls my head back by my hair and I stand up, kissing him lazily until he pulls away; sticking three fingers into my mouth. I coat them liberally in my saliva, licking between each finger as Jack looks deep in my eyes, moaning as our hips start to rock together once again.

I lightly bite his fingertips and he removes them, reattatching his lips to mine as he pushes me back against the wall, lifting my thigh and resting it on his hip as he slowly slides his first finger inside of me.

Fuck, that hurts. Sure, I'm no virgin, but the initial burnstretchburn is always there. Jack presses his lips to mine again, softer this time; kissing me almost lovingly as he inserts a second finger, scissoring them slightly in order to stretch me. But when he inserts the third finger and curls them just right- FUCK!

"Oh, FUCK JACK! R-right uh, right there," I pant against his lips, moaning and keening against Jack's chest, body shuddering at each press to my prostate.

Jack removes his fingers and I whine at the sudden loss. He licks his palm, using saliva as a make-shift lube, working himself up and down and trying not to jerk off right there.

I watch him and start to touch myself, recognising the song blasting through the speakers as Tear You Apart by She Wants Revenge. This is mine and Jack's song: what a fucking cliche.

When he's ready, he lines himself up before looking at me in the eye as if to say - you ready? I look back, pupils blown wide with lust as Jack moves closer, pressing his lips to the sensitive area just beneath my ear. I shiver and moan, my eyes slipping closed as he sucks there until I'm writhing underneath him.

"I-I want you, want you inside of me, Jack. I fucking n-need you." I say breathlessly.

He grins, whispering along to the song in my ear. "I wanna fucking tear you apart..."

I shudder as he finally thrusts inside me with everything he has. My eyes are shut tight as Jack stills, panting into my shoulder, pressing soft kisses there to take my mind off the pain. I squeeze his hips as a signal for him to move, and he complies, thrusting slowly.

The initial pain is wearing off now and I whine; needy and deep in my throat, wrapping a leg around Jack's waist in order to push him deeper.

"God, 'lex, holy fuck," Jack pants, face buried between my neck and shoulder, "you-you're so uh, so fucking t-tight."

I moan back in response, feeling the white heat in my stomach building up like a fountain before Jack angles his hips slightly left and thrusts in hard; slamming into my prostate so fiercely I'm seeing stars, screaming his name so loud it fucking hurts.

"Right there?", Jack whispers, thrusting in again, even harder this time and I'm pretty sure I white out for a second.

"Oh fuck Jack! So fucking good, holy shit," I'm babbling underneath him, body shuddering as I meet his next thrust halfway, pushing down onto his cock hard and moaning like I get fucking paid.

"Fuck, J-Jack! T-touch me, please just uh, just f-fucking touch me," I beg, almost incoherent through the moans tumbling from my lips at the relentless attack on my prostate.

Jack's hand snakes down between us to wrap around my aching dick as he continues to thrust deep, hitting my sweet spot dead on each time; each snap of his hips matching each flick of his wrist.

Our groans fill the room, completely oblivious to everything but each other and I come; hot and hard onto Jack's hand and both of our stomachs with a guttural groan of Jack's name - the boy in question swallowing my screams of pure ecstasy as I mash our lips together, fingers digging into his hips hard enough to bruise.

My muscles clench and tighten and I feel Jack come inside of me, screaming my name into my shoulder and continuing to thrust lazily, working through his orgasm.

He's still breathing heavy against my skin, pressing soft kisses, before he pulls out and leans back against the wall next to me.

"Fuck..." is all Jack says, all he can say; still panting as he slides down the wall to sit on the bathroom floor.

"Yeah..." I agree as he pulls on my hand to sit with him for a while. I curl into him; face pressed against to his chest, just breathing him in.
♠ ♠ ♠
So nervous about posting this! Idk how it went :\
Comment and lemme know if it sucks?
First ever sex scene so, yeah :)
Next update tonight probably because I'be written the start already ^.^

Title and song credit: Tear You apart - She Wants Revenge
X