Status: Active

Jealous Hearts Will Leave Us All In Ruins

There's room for two, six feet under the stars.

"Jesus Alex, stop being such a girl! Your hair looks fine already." I sigh, wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my chin on his shoulder.

"Fine isn't good enough though Jack!" he retorts, looking at our reflection desperately, "It's not doing what I want, dammit!"

I stare at Alex and myself in the mirror for a moment longer before spinning him round to look at me. He gazes into my eyes, his own caramel orbs filled with question.

"Close your eyes 'lex." I whisper softly, taking both of his hands in my own.

He eyes me curiously for a second, waiting to see if I'll give any hint as to what I'm about to do before frowning and reluctantly closing them. I brush the dirty blonde bangs out of his eyes and trace my fingers down his face to cup his cheeks. He sighs contentedly, and I smile as I begin to close the space between our lips; breath mingling together, noses brushing. He smiles slightly before I press my lips to his in a soft innocent kiss before pulling away and resting my forehead against his.

"There," I mutter, pressing a sweet kiss to the tip of his nose. "Perfect."

X-X-X-X-X

It had been around 7pm when I decided I was taking Alex out. Our "first date", if you will. Not that we're offical or anything, of course nothing is ever that simple. Anyway, today had been our first and last day off on tour for a few weeks, and the only chance I'd actually got to spend any time with Alex for a while; interviews and acoustic sets eating into all of our free time. It's also a hotel night, meaning that Flyzik won't flip a bitch if we get back a little late.

I needed a place where no one would think to go; a place where no one knew us; a place where Alex and I could just be together.

"Seriously Jack, where the hell are you taking me?" Alex asked for the millionth time in the last half hour, twisting blindly in the passenger seat to face me due to the blindfold covering his eyes.

"Stop your bitching 'lex, we're almost there." I replied, smiling slightly as he huffed and slouched back in his seat.

Of course, this was the perfect place to go.

X-X-X-X-X

"Okay. just keep walking, I'll tell you when to stop..." I whispered in Alex's ear, noticing a shiver that had nothing to do with the temperature.

I smirked, tightening the hold my arms had around his torso and leading him away from the car. His warm body moved with mine as I began to walk further towards the spot; the metal tube that held so many memories.

"Aaaaaaaaaaand stop. Here we are." I loosened my grip on his body as he moved his arms up to remove the blindfold, waiting for his reaction.

"Jack..." Alex gasped, trailing off as he looked around, taking everything in.

"Surprise, baby." I muttered against the back of his neck, pressing a soft kiss there before he turned round to face me.

"You remembered?" Alex questioned, a huge grin taking over his face, eyes wide and glossy; tears threatening to spill over imminently.

"As if I could forget? This is where we met, Lexy. I can't think of being here with anyone but you." I replied, pulling him into my arms and pressing my lips to his hair.

"Now, quit crying and let's go have some fun okay?"

X-X-X-X-X

"This has been the best day in a long time, Jack." Alex mutters, head resting on my chest as we lay on the grass staring up at the sky.

I smile softly, fingers combing through and playing with tufts of his blonde hair.

"I'm glad you liked it Lex." I whisper back, too afraid of speaking any louder and breaking the silence; this perfect moment gone forever.

The hotel we were staying in was around half an hour away from the park where Alex and I had first met all those years ago. What better place to go on our first date? The whole night had been spent reminiscing back to that day; finding each other hiding from the older boys in the huge metal tube that was in the corner, trying to get higher than Alex on the swings, helping Alex clean himself up after a particularly nasty fall - becoming best friends.

"I loved it, Jay. It was perfect." Alex replies, moving so he's lying beside me with his head facing me. "Perfect", he whispers again, moving to press a slow kiss to my lips.

I smile into the kiss, pulling away and rubbing my nose against his.

"Not as perfect as you." I say softly before pulling him towards me and allowing our lips to meet once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
This started off good, but then idk. I need feedback guys D:
Seriously, it took me forever to write this. Tell me if you hate it, tell me if you love it - constructive criticism is always a plus :)
Just comment me, yeah? I'd really appreciate it <3

Thankyou to everyone who's read/commented/subscribed :3

Title credit: SIx Feet Under The Stars - All Time Low