Status: Active

Jealous Hearts Will Leave Us All In Ruins

Dear gravity; you've held me down in this starless city.

You know those moments in life, where everything just seems to come together in an instant and then all of a sudden everything is just... faultless? Everyone has them once in a while. The moments where everything just fits together seamlessly; the moments you savour, the moments you wish with all your heart you could relive forever.

Well, this is mine.

I guess it must be around maybe, 10am, the rays of sunlight just cracking through the curtain of my bunk the only give away. Everyone else is still asleep; Zack snoring above us, Rian in the bunk opposite. The gentle hum of the air conditioning on the bus has lulled me into that place between not quite asleep, but not quite awake just yet. Alex mutters something under his breath, moving his head in the process to nuzzle closer to my chest. I glance down in my dreamlike state and stop to really look at him. He's still asleep; eyes closed, eyelashes fanned out across slightly crimson-tinted cheeks. His mouth is slightly ajar; his deep, steady breaths audible as his chest rises and falls with each intake and outtake of air.

Alex's eyes begin to move slightly erratically beneath his eyelids as his lips twist into a slight frown, breathing speeding up. Moving my hand from his waist, I start to stroke his hair; combing the strands between my fingers and pressing soft kisses to the top of his head. I place my other hand on his hipbone and begin to rub circles on the skin, soothing him from his nightmare.

"Shhh Lexy, it's okay," I whisper, fingertips still rubbing circles onto his hip. "I'm here, 'lex. I'm not going anywhere..."

Alex's breaths return to their steady pace, a slight upturn of his lips hinting at a smile.

"I love you, Alex."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, this is short. Really short, I know, but the next one should be up in a couple of hours maybe?
Read/comment/subscribe: you know the drill :)
Love you all <3
X

Title credit: Tiffany Blews - Fall Out Boy
Because all of Pete's lyrics are fucking beautiful and FOB have become my inspiration lately ^.^