Status: Under Construction

The Soldier

The New America March 27, 2011

This is a new America now, we are no longer the country we once were. I am Sgt. Mel Kingston of the Army Rangers first Division. I was stationed on base at Fort Knox when the missile hit. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a missile in the sky. The attack was so unexpected, we thought we where invincible but we are not. I do not know if there where multiple missiles, or where they hit for that matter. I do not know what to do at this point in time, I think I should arm myself before I do anything.

I have found my favorite weapon, a short lightweight M4 carbine with an under barrel grenade launcher with a dot sight. I have been in the army for five years now, and I have always had this gun by my side. Now that I have armed myself I need to make a plan, so that I know what to do next. I think I need to go see what is left of Washington, and if our president is still alive. This will be a long walk from Kentucky, but it is what I need to do. I could save the leader of America and see if I can figure out who has done this to my homeland. I think I will grab a radio and head out to see what is left of America.

I walk out of Fort Knox, and the scale of the attack becomes clear to me. There are dead corpses laying everywhere and the buildings that once stood are piles of smoldering rubble. I can feel the heat in the air from all the fires around me. As I look at the new America before me, I feel that hate and madness that fueled the minds of many men at Pearl Harbor in 1941 and September 11, 2001. This is my war, this is my fight and I will find out who did this. I will show them pain and suffering for there actions. They created this fucking hell that I have stepped into and they messed with the wrong soldier

I may be the only man left In America, I hope to God that I am not. I hope to find one person to help me to Washington, I do not want to be alone with my thoughts, I am not of my thoughts or memories. I am Sgt. Mel Kingston and I am Americas only option, and their only salvation.
♠ ♠ ♠
Revised! new thoughts?