Status: Under Construction

The Soldier

Who I am March 28, 2011

Finding my way to Washington is going to be one of the hardest missions I have ever done. I have only made it a mile or so away from Fort Knox. I keep thinking about possible motives that would lead someone to attack America. I also keep thinking and asking myself what I would do if I do not find our government to exist. I do admit that being alone with my own thoughts and memories scare me. I am not proud of what I have done, but have survived by doing it. I haven't yet been able to cope with the feeling of being alone, or how I will keep from going insane.

I was normal before I joined the Amy Rangers, I had friends and a family who loved me. I joined right out of high school wanting to fight for the stars and stripes I grew up loving. I soon learned that the glory of a soldier wasn't as glorious as I thought it was. I saw my friends dieing all around me. I came back from my first tour in Afghanistan, and my welcome was all but good. My family had abandoned me after I enlisted. They didn't care about what I did over there, the people I saved and the bad people I killed. I was just as alone then as I am now.

I am from a small town in Ohio called Jewett, a very small farming town. I grew up having the best grades and the star of our football team. My father was a coal miner down in West Virginia. When he works in that mine I worry he will never come put, even though the family has turned their backs on me. I hope that I will make terms with my folks, if they survived this hell of a place that is.

I haven't heard or seen any other human being than myself so far, I hope that I find another person to interact with. I cant possibly find out who did this all by myself. I am an army of one, I may as well be an army of none. I am a skilled soldier this is true, but four hands are better than none.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you are reading this please tell me what you think, I need feed back